Chapter 13

City of Exotics

'Aish. Why haven't we got there yet...' Kai cursed.

'We don't know what the forests holds. Careful your words. Your steps. And the volume of your tone, Kai.' Chen nagged.

I just honestly wanna find D.O., the last time he went into the woods alone, he came back wounded so badly. THEN we found out he was attacked by vamps... aish. That pabo.

 


-Back to FLASHBACK-

-Chloe's POV-

I couldn't see for a second because of the pressure atop of me.

When I came to, I just stared blankly at the boy at my feet. His body, cut with shards of glass, his coat shredded with glass. His dark hair shone with bits of glass and dyed with blood red liquid.

Kyungsoo. 

I was too numb to do anything.

I heard Ryeowook gasped. His breathe panting, short and chipped.

Then he gathered himself together. As if he'd willed himself to do something for he is the oldest. He held Kyungsoo up as I sat numbly on the ground. After he successfully held him up, he came over and dragged me up.

He slapped me. To snap my senses back out.

'Follow me. We need to get him back to the institute.' Ryeowook said. 'We have to get help for him. And iratze won't work. It'll just make the skin lace over the shards of glass, pushing it inner into the flesh.'

I just nodded and followed.

The instute was where the shadowhunters stayed. I've heard this from my parents.

We've arrived. Infront of a vast wooden door with steps leading up to it.

We ascended the stairs. The door opened as if it knew who it was at the door. As if it knew it was one of theirs.

We went in and hurried over to the infirmary, where Ryeowook layed Kyungsoo on a white bed and went out to call for a silent brother after he'd told me to look after Kyungsoo.

'Kyungsoo....' I started. 'Why'd you pushed me out of the way? You've just brought youself hurt like that. I can't bear to see you get hurt because of me.'

'Mhmm.' He moaned. If from pain I didn't know. 'You.. can't... be hurt. You.. are my.. ang..el.'

And with that he lost conciousness.

'Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo!' I called out to him.

But he never woke up. He just laid there. With red spots on his cheeks. He was feverish.

Had he said that due to his fever? Or...?

There was a knock and Ryeowook came in, with a hooded figure in a black robe laced with gold runes on the edges. He faces was masked by the hood. And when he revealed his appearance, I got scared.

His faces was sewed. Sewed. Sewed shut. I was painful even to look at.

But he did his work. He pulled out the shards one by one, releasing more blood as each one is taken out. 

After he's done, Ryeowook drew a careful iratze over Kyungsoo's back. 

Then we all left for him to rest.

-To be continued...


 

not a very long update. Cause I just updated my other story sorries x...x but if you want more of my works, u can go look for Where is Our Happy Ending, and Where is Our Happy Ending 2. (: hope u liked it

^^

ps. EXO the beatles code !!! gosh they were cute. D.O. was so cute. and Pftttt Narrow idol XDDD wahahahaha!~