Chapter 10

City of Exotics

'I am the proud third in command of this out-of-town vampire gang.' The vampire chuckled. 'Amanda Mary-Anne Windsworth. Now, my cute, cute child. It is dark. Time for us to go fetch ourselves some foolish mundanes out in the woods after dark.'

And with that she left.

It wasn't that dark yet. Just that the sun's setting. But it is true. No one's supposed to be out in the woods, no. Not this dark. Such foolish mundanes, yes.

'What do we do now, Luhan?' Mihyun asked. She never bothered adding the -oppa at the end. They were far friendier than that.

-Luhan's POV-

She looked at me with hopeful eyes as she asked what to do now. I honestly don't know. I don't want to scare her by saying I don't know. But then again. The fey folks doesn't lie but I have what all feys have. Telling the truth but not straightly.

'We'll figure out something.' I told her. She'd calmed down a little. But still nervous.

-No one's POV-

The night grew long as Luhan and Mihyun sat there; only staring outside through the window. By the time the moon's reached the top of the sky, Mihyun's fallen asleep.

You're probably worned out from all this that's happened today. We never told you anything up til now. We even placed magick on you. To block your sight from working. But it failed now. You've been dragged into all this anyways. I'm so sorry. I should've been there earlier to protect you. You're my lady.


The night passed by. D.O. did not fall asleep one bit. But it's still not dawn yet. The moon was still up in the sky. Then he heard noises. Foot steps outside the house they were staying at. It was cause of the runes marked to shadowhunters that they have enhanced senses.

He descended the staircase. Making no sound. He didn't bother waking the others up thinking it can only be some animal passing by. But deep insde he knows it's something more darker than that. And he didn't want to endanger her companions.

He opened the door slowly with his angel blade in hand. He scanned the outside front lawn area. No one.

Then he went deeper into the woods.

He heard a scream.

A very human scream.

D.O. cursed under his breath.

It was too late to wake the others up for reinforcement, too far as well. D.O. kept on heading towards where the scream came from.

There he hid behind the bushes. Then watched.

There was a mundan. And a vampire. A woman. Probably old as he is. Well you can't really call her a woman. Cause fact one, she's no where near human. Nor is she old enough in appearance to be a woman. She's older than 16 years old. She was horrifyingly familliar to D.O.


'Now, now what have we got here?' The evil girl said as she caught a hold of that guy's collar. 'Don't you look lovely with that mask of horror on your face.' She laughed. More like growled, probably.

She leaned in onto the poor guy's face. She let out her inhumanly long tongue. So bloodied and red. And the guy's face. That made the guy scream even more. At the top of his lungs.


There was a scream. A male's. At the top of his lungs. That woke Chanyeol up. Then he nudged at Baekhyun. Baekhyun was always easily woken if touched or nudged. So he woke up.

'I heard a scream.' Chanyeol told him.

Baekhyun was calm even from this eerie news. 'We go wake the others yup. It's late. We need to stay together, for we don't wanna get lost. And obviously we need the shadowhunters cause they know this woods better than we do.'

They talked no more, and went to wake up the vampires first. Even though they were their moral enemies. Chanyeol and Baekhyun was okay with them. Since these vampires stopped Jung Juri from bitting the shadowhunters so they shouldn't be so bad.

'Ireona! IREONA!' Chanyeol screamed at the sleepyhead vampire. They didn't look one bit vampire. They've probably lived for so long with the mundanes that they sleep in the nights instead of the mornings. But they needn't sleep if they could. But well. They woke up just as Chanyeol yelled.

'What's wrong.' Tao asked as Kris stretched.

God he's lazy Baekhyun thought.

'Heard a scream.' Baekhyun jumped in. 'Let's go wake up the Nephilims. And the Faeries.'

-20minutes later-

'Goddamn you shadowhunters are hard to wake up.' Tao whined. 'And you too stupid faeries.'

Sehun eyed him with his adorable sleepy eyes. He just blinked.

Key was quite annoyed that he's woken up by someone else by force. He was a childish faery too.

'Anyways. Where's D.O.?' Chen asked.

'I thought he went to the bathroom to do his business?' Kai asked.


Lol sorry to end it liek this. n OMG IM SO STUPID I ACTUALLY FORGOT ABOUT KRIS AND TAO COMING ALONG. I FIXED IT LOL. KAY NOW WERE SET.

AND LOL who do u think is the vampire? Haha~ Many possibilities XD

Have fun guessing.~

I'll probably update tomorrow if not later tonight XD

Thanks for your support. (: