Chapter 2

City of Exotics

The silence lengthed until Kai felt the need to break it. 'You must be Byun Baekhyun, the pack leader,' he said the boy with the reddish black hair, then he turned to the slightly taller one, ' and you, are Park Chanyeol, Second- in-Command of the clan. I'm Kim Jongin, aka, Kai. And this beside me is Do Kyungsoo, or D.O., which he prefers more.'

'Save that for later, shadowhunter,' Said Baekhyun. 'You owe us justices for this cub.'

'I swear on Angel Raziel that I will find this murderer and capture him.' D.O. turned the poor boy over to discover two vertically punctured holes on the left of his throat. 'Vampires, your moral enemies.'

That sent a low growl from Baekhyun, his eyes, now a furious color of gold; and so is Chanyeol's.

'You owe us.' That was what the pack leader said before he'd left, with his second- in-command holding the dead boy in his arms.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's too late now... Oh Mihyun thought.

...

-Two Hours Ago-...

'What the hell, why the the shop close so early... it's only six thirty right now.' Mihyun whined. 'Do I have to come ag-'

She heard a scream, then stopped dead in her tracks. Mihyun is a super curious girl who likes to go to the bottom of all mysteries. So she decided to pay that place the scream came from a visit. As she arrived, she couldn't believe what her eyes showed her; a mand in his early thrities, holding a boy aroudn the age of fifteen to the ground with brutal force. This was unlike the movies she'd saw with her besties. This was more worst. Uglier. Deadlier. The boy continued to scream from the top of his lungs until the man knelt ontop of his back so hard that Mihyun heard the sickening crack of bones that was when the boy screamed even more. But he didn't get to sing his death song for long, cause with a swift movement, the man leaned into the poor boy's throat----and sank his teeth into the flesh.

What!? Who is  that man, he sank his teeth in the that guy's throat?! Mihyun thought, What should I do now? Call the police? Hell. Why am I so useless at the most important moments!

Mihyun tried to move back, back to where she came from, to call for help; but she heard a crunch at her feet.

Oh snap...she thought, thank you so much my uselessness.

The man heard it, opposite of what Mihyun wished. She started to run, as fast as she can, far far away. But her left leg caught on something bringing her down face first. Thankfully her hands reacted fast enough to let her hold herself up from falling straight on the gravel face first.  It was then did she notice the burning pain exerting from her left ankle. The was no way in hell Mihyun can escape now; the man reached her, he was about eight meters away. Mihyun tried to kick at him, only letting that bustard settle an iron grip on her already injured ankle. Mihyun muffled a scream as the pain shot up.

I will not show such weakness, she thought, i will not cry.

Although deep inside she knew she was too late to be saved, cause that man placed a clothe over . It smelled a little funny, but it relaxed Mihyun from her pain she fell into a deep sleep, just like sleeping beauty did in her fairytale.

 

-To be continued...

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, Ichigo here~

I so sorry I couldn't make the chapter look... better. LOL. idk... first fanfic. so im kinda stupid at this. but yea. this story, for me, is getting interesting. Before i started i thought i would just start and stop cuz im just THAT lazy. but well... at the end i continued XD  its pretty fun, not bad. Hope you like it cuz its really bad, i know -.-lll

 

Anyways, still a big credit to Cassandra Clare for creating the world of the shadowhunters which introduced to me all these different supernatural beings and wonderful book she's wrote.

You can check out her books if you liked my fanfic, cuz trust me its a MILLIONS times better (:

Her books:

----The Mortal Instruments:

Book one: City of Bones

Book two: City of Ashse

Book three: City of Glass

Book four: City of Fallen Angels

Book five: City of Lost Souls

Book four: City of Heavenly Fire (coming in 2014? I think was either 2014 or 2015?)

----The Infernal Devices

Book one: Clockwork Angel

Book two: Clockwork Prince

Book three: Clockwork Princess

(this series is completed)

And many more!~

 

Trust me, even though its a long seires, but its damn good! <3 it!  its never boring, always thrilling and full of different mixtures literary devices to enchance its intensity and awesomeness(awesomeness isnt a word but w/e)

XDDDDDDDD

 

Ps. Im sorry its so short x......x

 

-Ichigo