Chapter 4

City of Exotics

Okay lol, aiming for fast updates. To keep you guys into it. (: I know i say it a lot like A LOT. Still thanks a bunch.

-At the faery kingdom-

Sehun sat in his cold ice throne, looking a the sun setting at the horizon.

Those two's still not back? The moon's fallen night is here. Where are you?

'M'lord, it is late, we shall now celebrate the nightfall with music and flames and laughter and feast.' said Key.

He was one of the faery king, Oh Sehun's trusted knight.

'Aye we shall. But those two are not back. Mihyun and Luhan. '

'Wish you for me to go fetch them? ' Despite Key's catlike eyes and golden fair hair, he was heartless. He obeys only to the king and no other. But he did not have a heart for others, he does not posses one. His dazzling green eyes were always unreadable. But it often held asmusement.

'Yes, please do. Go and fetch them for the party. ' Sehun ordered Key. 'Yes, m'lord.'

------meanwhile------

'Are you sure this is the only way to find the truth out? Seemingly unsafe ya know. ' Kai asked D.O.

'Ne of course. They're downworlders... they HATE us.' D.O. replied grimly.

'Fine. At least you're didn't leave me behind like the last time you took a stroll at vampires' lair. D.O. only snort.

And then he walked towards the doors, attempting to open it. But such strength was unneeded because they door opened by itself. Dusty air flew pass Kai and D.O., gently kissing their skin. The floor was dusty as if no BMW has ever set foor on it. 'Doesn't seem like anyone's been here before for me. ' Kai suggested.

'Ani, vampires don't walk. They FLY. ' D.O. explained.

'Aish, such lazy creatures. What the heck do they use their legs f------' Kai never got to finish his sentence because a punch came from his left, he simply dodged it. Next came a blow from D.O.'so right. He also, dodged it.

'Careful, they're in the dark while we in the light ' D.O. warned.

He then brought out his angel blade, naming it 'Nikjal' while Kai also took out his and named it 'Sanjal'. They stood back to back in total silence. Blocking kicks and punches.

The a girl came out ; knife in hand. D.O. grabbed her wrist as she yelped from the pain of her broken wrist.

'Don't worry little girl. Your kind heal fast as long as you have blood in you. ' D.O. said with sarcasm causing the girl to glare at him.

Then the rest of the vampire gang materialized infront of the two shadowhunters. One single person walked out from the crowd.

A woman.

She held a supreme presence. The head vampire, D.O. thought. 'Let her go, I know your business here little Nephilims.' She said with her knowing voice.

'You are here to seek the murderer of the little dog killed today downtown? Nine of us I assure you. I swear on the word god. ' God... a hard to say word for the children of the night, D.O. thought.

'Kay, then we will take our leave now then. Thank you for your cooperation.'

'Aniyeo. You're not going anywhere little darlings. No until I have a bite of your sweet sweet blood. ' she smile her teeth glinting under the moonlight. 'Oh mind you, my name's Jung Juri by the way.' Her hands... claws, reached out. Trying to grab Kai's neck. 

'Shireo, old lady!' A voice said.

A boy. Probably at the age of 20 D.O. analyzed. Then he appeared. His hair was golden. His left hand was holding the woman's neck, while his right inwardly infront of her heart.

'Wae, to your own kind?' She hissed.

'Because that's our detective~ Aish, stop being so inconsiderate old lady.' said the one beside the golden head. This ones probably 18, his hair was an unnatural green. Unearthy, but it suited him, making him exotic looking.

He had a great look also like the vampire beside him though his eyes we're bagged with black circles. From lack of sleep? Don't know. D.O. smirked.

'Detective, eh. How. '

'Quit talking more moving. ' the blonde one ordered. Sorry then they take their leave while the older vamp took Jung Juri captive until he'd reached safety. He let go and vanished away along with Kai D.O. and the green headed dude.

'Well, that lady was pretty loving. ' Kai muttered.

-To be continued...

Loool okay. Really bad at writing descriptive language here. And also bad at fighting scenes especially. But yea. Hope u guys like it. This is chapter 4.