Chapter 5

City of Exotics

Kay lol, three days no updates sorry~ but yea, this is the fifth chapter~ ^^  


 

'You still have sense in you to laugh, we're kinda in deep right now.' The green haired dude chuckled. ' Huang Zi Tao here, or Tao if you want.'

'Language, kid.' The blondie scowled. 'Kris here, I'm also called Wu Yi Fan or just Kris Wu. Pleased to meet you.'

'D.O., and you know what I am.' D.O. nodded.

'Kai, thanks for saving us.' Kai greeted.

D.O. muttered something, it was unheard for it was so quiet.

'YAH...You guys forgot about me...?' Jung Juri called.

Kris still held Jung Juri by the neck. She tried to struggle free but only earned an even tighter grip from Kris.

'What should we do with this weird old lady who? She dresses weird no offence.' Tao asked.

'YAH, KID. LOOK WHO YOU'RE TALKING TO. I AM OFFENDED ALREADY. THANKS FOR YOUR GENEROUS CONCERN.'

'Oh, just a old lady who's----'

'Stop,' Kris said calmy. So calm that only his voice may kill you. 'You guys leave first I'll take her captive til we are safely outta here.'

Everyone followed Kris' order for it was the best possible choice at the moment.

'What do you guys want.' D.O. demmanded from the two vampires.

'You to be our detective like I'd said.' Tao answered before Kris even had the chance to.

'Oh god, shut up for a minute pabo. Or I kill you in a single heart beat.' Kris threatened.

'But our heart doesn't beat, plus you love me don't you~' Tao teased.

Kris flushed.' Whatever. Anyways, Nephilim. We need you guys  to search for the one who killed two of our kind today.'

'Wait, more kills?' Kai was shocked.

'There's been one downtown regarding the wolf boy today, now two vampires. Just who are they and what are they objective.' D.O. pondered.


 

What happened? Mihyun thought as she opened her heavily closed eyes. The bright sun shone right into her eyes causing her to imediately look away but only made her more dizzy. Then she noticed that she can seperate her too hands. It's bond by something at her wirst. A rope probably. Then she noticed the blond head beside her. He breath long and peaceful like a baby trapped in a good dream. Except in reality this is a nightmare. His hair was raffled. Otherwise he was unharmed. Visibly.

She nudge at him. 

'Luhan,' She wishpered.

He groaned. 

'Wake up,' 

'Mmmmmh' Luhan the spot.

Goddamn he can be so cute! Even if sleeping and especially his raffled hair. God. Makes him so vulnerable looking and cute!

The was a sharp breath. Mihyun looked towards Luhan. He was wincing. Clearly.

God is he hurt? WAIT. HOW DID WE EVEN GET HERE...? I was kidnapped, that guy put a clothe over my mouth. Sleepy, drousy. Everything out. Goddamn. I don't know ANYTHING.

'Luhan. Wake up. Wake UP.' Mihyun shooked Luhan.

'Ow, ow, ow.' He muttered as the pain awoken him.

'Luhan,' Mihyun yelped with concern, 'Are you hurt? Are you okay? What happened?'

'I-I saw you kidnapped. I followed, trying to save you. But as you now know, I failed. And am kidnapped too.' 

Luhan made a -_- face.

Mihyun had to keep herself from laughing even though this situation wasn't the best.' I see, um, do you know who got us and where we are? Nah, you probably don't. You were captured too so yea.'

From Luhan's face, Mihyun already knew her attempt from laughing failed. He pouted. She laughed even more.

Luhan looked at their surroundings. It was lit up pretty bright even though the only light was the light from the hole on the wall about the size of one's head. It was enough to lit up most of the room. The room was empty. Nothing there to mark the living. It was also dusty. Bare light bulbs hung from the ceiling though they weren't on. The floor was covered with filth. The cleanest thing in the room was him and her.

'We're probably at an abandoned house. I can smell the blood.' Luhan sniffed. 'Probably vampires. Vampire lair. Where though, I'm not sure. But probably outside town.'

Mihyun was shocked by the information Luhan presented to her. 

'How do you...?'

'It's time for you to know.' He said. Then he stood up and Mihyun could not believe what she's seen.

Behind Luhan's back erupted a pair of delicate wings. 

WINGS....?

The wings were lime green and shimmered all over. encirling the wings were golden swirls adding texture and gracefulness to them.

'Niga beoya.' Mihyun asked shocked.

 

-To be continued...

 


 

haha as you've read. if you get it its the line from exo's wolf drama. that girl said it at the end XP  who are you n what are you she said. im not so good with korean stuff. so yea. bear with ti please > < but anyways. so far ive been updating with mobile. but thanks to SuperJumior1 who gave me ideas and helped with fixing the layout as for my computer is screwed up currently... yea STILL. anyways. big thanks to those who read this and is looking forward to the next update. as usual ill try n update asap (:

Thank yous!

<3

 

PS. D.O. is so damn cute. Dying to see the weekly idol episode coming up that theyre gonna be in XD Be sure to see the preview cuz ull see how cute D.O. is OMG im fangirling -.- cant believe this lol.  well well. i shall stop before it gets too far... >  < DYING.

PPS. this chapter is quite boring -_- im sorry. brain dead. i promise more better ones to come looool.

PPPS. yea. i forgot what i was about to say -.-

PPPPS. RIGHT. LOL so far. Kris Tao Luhan Chen D.O. Kai Sehun Baekhyun and Chanyeol is introduced right. so theres Xiumin Lay Suho left XDDD this storys going super slow i realized. im sorry >  <  but yea. ill further introduce them more later into the story (: planning this as a long fanfic so yea ^ ^  bear with me please ^ ^ <3

PPPPPS. OMG IM NAGGY LIKE AN OLD GRANNY. But yea, once again BIG THANK YOUS! <3