Chapter 11

City of Exotics

Teehee !! FINALLY HAVING THE OPTION OF UPDATING USING MY OLD CRANKY COMPUTER BUT IT WORKS SUPERB WITH FAST NETWORK!!!! HAHAHAHA  

ANYWAYSSSS HERES CHAPTER 11 HOPE U LIKE IT XD

IDK WHY I MADE ALL THIS CAPS W/E ^^


D.O. in a sharp rigid breathe. He knew very well who she was. He'd not dare to think of her ever again. Nor to find her. She gave him terrible nights and tragic nightmares. His heart skept several beats. He cannot move. Nor speak. He can only stare as that girl the victim, then she gave him a savage mark. Two holes punctured perfectly straight along that guy's throat. D.O. has never saw a vampire someone's blood this closely. It made him sick.

The victim moaned. And then dropped dead on the ground as the girl released him after she'd had her meal. 

That guy lied there, very dead.

D.O. moved closer, causing a snap of a branch under his left feet.

He did not look at the snapped branch, instead he looked at his old grilfriend.

Her face was a mask of surprise and annoyance.

D.O. had never been this ungraceful before. I have to keep myself together. He cursed.

The girl seemed amused and took one more step closer to where D.O. stood.


'Aish.' Kris cursed. 'Where did that shocked-head go'

'No time to talk. We've gotta find him. We have our cellphones right? Keep in contact. Kai, you and I will go to the north of these woods, Sehun and Key you guys head to the west, and Baekhyun and Chanyeol go to the east while Kris and Tao go to the south. Come back to this house in three hours max. Got it everyone?' Chen ordered.

They all nodded and headed out. Each with there own destination.


'Do you know where he may be?' Chen asked as he and Kai walked their way towards north. 'You're his parabatai. You should be able to feel him.'

'Lemme try.'


-Kai's POV-

I closed my eyes. Thinking hard of D.O. There was a tinger at my heart. It was a strange feeling. Somewhat like fear but not. Somewhat like sadness but not. Somewhat like love but not. 

Guilt.

It was guilt. It burned like wild flame.

God what's happened to him? What the hell does he feel guilty? Aish. What hyung. Running off like that.

I tried harder to trace his path. 

Then I opened my eyes. Right now infront of my vision of the ground is a shimmering pale yellow line. A road leading to where D.O. is.

'Hyung, it's this way. Follow me.' I told Chen.

This path only I can see, so i must find him as fast as possible.

We walked in silence, listening and paying attention to every noise and every movements in our surroundings.


'D.O., what an occasion seeing you here. Love.' Her lips curled back so that her teeth showed especially her fangs.

'B-but you should be dead. You should be dead, Chloe.' D.O. was so shocked that he just stared. Unbelievably the girl, Chloe Gracia, who should've been dead five years ago is standing infront, as an undead. 'Those blood, that wound. You should''ve been dead. So why are you still ALIVE. As a vampire.

D.O. staggered back from this madness.

This can't be. No. This is not happening. This can't happen. Never.

'Of course you are shocked like a poor little bunny rabbit looking at a wolf.' Chloe smirked. 'You tried to kill me five years ago. But I survived , and for your record... I turned into a vampire beacause of you.' She added bitterly.

'But you deserved it.' D.O. said, manging to hide his shock as anger suddenly boiled inside of him. He knew he had had inhuman strength from when he's little. Strength even stronger than all shadowhunter ever found. He can easily take her down. If not for his guilt. He hid his guilt well though. 'Five years ago, that night, I still remember. So clearly in my mind. I will never be able to forget the deaths of my family. Of my friends that I once had.'

'But it was your fault that they'd died. All your fault.' She threatened.


Mihyun saw that boy again in her dreams. They were at the same place again, like last time. The wind blowing his fair hair. His eyes shimmering under the moonlight casting a vulnerable little boy image on him. 

He is beautiful. Mihyun thought as she took a step closer to him.

He was so beautiful that Mihyun did not dare to take more steps closer. Right now, between them, there's only a few meters distance. He looked up from what he was holding in his right hand. It was an unusual object. A rock releasing a warm glowing light. He was dressed in fully white, his face a mask of saddness and longing.

White. Mihyun thought. She wondered why he wore that color. It looked fabulous on him, but it made his hair darker looking making him younger looking.  White. She thought again. She didn't know why was it she felt the need to think hard of this question. Why was he wearing white? What does it symbolize?

Then, a voice from her head said:

'Black for hunting through the night

For death and mourning the color’s white

Gold for a bride in her wedding gown

And red to call enchantment down.'

'Huh.' Mihyun said aloud. 'Who's there?'

This caused the boy to frown. The whole thing was soundless, muted. Until Mihyun's spoken.

'Noogoosaeyo?' He said.

'Choneun, Mihyun imida. Oh Mihyun. How bout you?' Mihyun asked.

'D.O.'

'Why are you sitting here so sad looking?' Mihyun asked.

'Wae?...Mollasseo. I just woke up here from a bad dream.'

'A bad dream huh? What is it about? Maybe I can help?'

'You can't. No one can. Now even the angel Raziel.'

'Waeyeo?'

'Because you don't know me. You don't know my story.'

'That's why I'm asking you, idiot. You look utterly sad sitting here full of longingness.'

He remained silent at that. Then he changed his gaze from her to the weird rock in his hands. He covered it completely, cutting out all the light. Like a withered heart. Like his withered heart.

'I have lost everything.' D.O. said, shifting his gaze again, from the now covered rock to the deep dark night sky. 'I have lost everything.' He repeated, this time more softly under his breath.

But no matter how softly, it was quiet enough to hear his voice here.

Mihyun did not push any further. She sat down beside D.O. on the rock where he sat. She placed her left hand ontop of his right. His hand was warm under her cold hands. It was comforting. It felt right. His hand tensed up under her grasp.

'I made a big mistake.' D.O. said without looking at her. 'It cause the death of my whole family. Along with my friends.' He said with pauses. 'Mea culpa. Mea maxima culpa.'

Surprisingly, Mihyun understood that.

Mihyun cannot bear to push him any further. Instead she just took him in her arms and gave him a fierce hug; his whole body tensed up at her touch. Mihyun patted his back gently. Again and again.

Throughout the whole dream from then on, they just embraced one another. Sharing the sadness and the pain.

Mihyun's never saw anyone this lost or sad. In fact, she's saw no one which made her this attached to. He was so beautiful that it hurted to gaze at him. He was devine.

They talked and got to know each other more. He was one year older than Mihyun. They both learned that they weren't human. He was a shadowhunter, a race who kills demons and keeps the rules between the different races. And Mihyun, a faery princess, a downworlder. She was immortal while he isn't. In fact, he may very well die young like all shadow hunters. It was from the risks of battles, and a world of killing. They grown more fond of one another. 

There was still one question stuck in Mihyun's mind. 

What did he do? Why was he the fault at the death of the people close to him?

She didn't dare to ask. She just went along, asking him questions she was curious of of him. She comforted him. And she vowed in her mind to comfort him until he feels better. No matter if this was a dream.

She fell in love with a guy from her dreams.

-To be continued...


 

Yahhhhh. This chapter is kinda boring. Im sorries x...x never am good anything lol.

Anyways, hope u enjoyed it (: 

I might update tmr, well more like later today but yea XD since its 12 am its already last night's 'tomorrow' 

But yea. see u then ^^

But tbh, i enjoyed rwriting the dream part ^^

AND OMG THE BEATLES CODE OF EXO'S D.O. OMGOMGOMG ITS COMING OUT ON THE 25/26 I THINK   IM PRETTY POSSITIVE OMO OMO OMO XDDDDD CANT FRKIN WAIT!!! T^T   

AND OMGOSH THE WOLF DRAMA PART TWO ISN'T OUT YET TOO T^T THATS JUST SAD RLY...

Once again thank you. Especially for reading my um... rant/spazz LOL XDDD  ttyls readers (: