Chapter 21

City of Exotics

Kays Bonus update i guess? eager to unfold other parts of story before I forget this plot i came up with XD


-Chloe's POV-

It was far too late. The demon had clawed Ryeowook.

He'd came in last minute between me and the demon. 

He'd saved me.

And now he's dying.

He's dying.

He's dying.

Suddenly, I felt my body heat up as my teeth ached. My whole body boiled. No. My blood boiled. Unstoppably.

The metalic taste reached into my mouth.

It was delicious.

I felt a sharp ting at my lips. I touched it and pulled it away, blood.

My blood.

My teeth had poked it bleeding.

My fangs did.

I had turned.

Now I am a fully developed vampire. 

Creature of the night.

Night children.

I turned to see Ryeowook falling to the ground. 

I rawred. Coaching the room into silence. Then I lashed at the pitiful demons. With anger. With rage.  With desire for revenge.

I used every ounce of power in me to slash at the demons. Until they all died.

The last word Ryeowook said was 'Leave....' to Kyungsoo.

They'd both seen that there were more demons coming. More and more. Uncountable. Numerous. Like a sea of monsters. Like hell.

We all knew it was too late for Ryeowook now. As a shadowhunter, Kyungsoo knew that times like this has come to everyone at least once or twice a life time. He's gotta learn. Get used to it. Because he still had the girl in his arms, it was impossible to compete with thoudsands of demons. He ran. With the girl. Leaving me and Ryeowook.

There was one thing to save a dying person. My mother had taught me that. She knew what I was. She knew what we were. I sank my fangs into Ryeowook's throat.

-Kyungsoo's POV-

I swear. One day I will get you back Chloe. I knew you love Ryeowook, but you played with my heart.

As I held the little girl and ran, I was washed with a wave of sharp pain from my back. 

Sh*t. I forgot about that. I cursed mentally.

It wasn't the time for it. I slowed down to a walk.

And finally I found a cave. I entered it with the girl. Just as I stepped in, darkness came up to welcome me into a deep sleep.


The sky was now bright as I woke. Ryeowook's iratze had started to work. Less pain was exerted throughout my body. The girl was sleeping. She must've fell asleep last night when we came here.

'Girls are pretty cute when sleeping,' I chuckled.

'Why art thou hither.' Said a female voice.

'Who are you?' I placed my hand on one of my blade.

'Thou art not paitent. Thou mustn't hath memories of this girl. Shall thou not leaving?'

Then there was a flash as the lights turns off again.


I woke up to the birds chirping. I don't know why even, was I sleeping here. I remember last night fighting someone and saving a girl, but who was that. And the bad angels. Who were they what happened. Who was that girl I was trying to save.

Why did Ryeowook tell me he didn't love Chloe when I'd asked?

And those bad angels.

-FLASHBACK-

-Kyungsoo's POV-

'Let him go, you do not want to kill him. Do Kyungsoo.' says the woman beside the man that I had my blade at his throat. 'Put down your weapons.'

I snapped at her voice. Time seemed to have slowed. The man took my distraction and he kicked I in the stomach so hard that it knocked all the air in my lungs out and made me go flying and hit the wall then falling down with a dead thump.

Mother. I thought. And father. Why're they killing this girl?.

I looked at the girl. She had black hair, long and silky.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

My head ached. Why can I not remember?

Then I started a tracking rune to find Chloe and Ryeowook. Ryeowook was at the verge of death, but I saw Chloe turn and bit him. So he should've become one of her slaves. I dispise her for making him a slave.


 

-Kyungsoo's POV-

After a few hours, I found them. I was right. Ryeowook was now mindless. Like a zombie. Like a walking dead. With an unbeating heart.

Chloe spoke first, of course, since Ryeowook is now unable to speak out his mind. He does not have one anyone even. 'How nice of you to come back to find us, Kyungsoo-Oppa.'

'Change Ryeowook back to human.'

'I can't do that, I saved him, you see.'

'Hell no.' I glared at her.

Then our conversation was interupted by figures of red and smells of metals and salt.

Bad angels.

I need to find out if that was mother and father, I thought. 

Then I tried rushing up to them and take off their hood as I shock them out.

To my likings that succeeded. I jumped up infront of them standing on the same rock, and pulled down their hoods.

'Mother. Father.' I manage to blurt out. 'Why are you...?'

Chloe took a sharp breath. Then she rushed up and my hand forward.

I felt warm liquid running through my hands.

'Here, is the feeling of seeing someone die because of you.' She laughed.

Then my mother rushed at her as I lost balance from shock and fell downwards.

That wasn't a small cliff my parents were standing on, it was around eight stories high, I couldn't grasp for anything to break my fall. I just fell and fell. I felt blood drip on my face, and I looked up.

My nightmare replayed.

I stabbed my father. And now my mother was murdered by the one person I love so much. 

Chloe had tear through my mother's flesh and into her heart with her claws. Into her heart.

The next thing I knew was my mother falling so fast and landed with a thud.

Then I felt my body reached the ground with such speed and force that the impact shooked my whole body. 

I assume some bones are broken. 

I welcomed the darkness as it came.

-END OF KYUNGSOO'S FLASHBACK-



 

Wahhhhh I really didn't know itd come to this LOL

It just came out like that. ideas come (: but yea. pretty crappy ik. sorry x...x not the best author, so yea. anyways. im tired... super tired....  its 2:25 in the morning -.-llllll kkay good night (: ill try update tmr. ^^ how u like it

 

ps. next chapter will be back to the future. where kyungsoo sees chloe again in a long time in those woods with her drinking a mundane's blood ^^