Chapter 1

City of Exotics

Black ichor erupted as D.O. pulled his angel blade out of the demon's back.

'Hell. It stinks,' he scowled, letting go of his blade. 'Good for them to not have the nose to smell their own stench, or they'd be pretty shocked.' As the sun climbs over the horizon, D.O. looked around for his parabatai, his partner which he'd sworn ti protect the back of. Of course, the same from Kai in exchange. Not too far from D.O. stood Kai,who's also dropping his ichor cover blade. But unlike D.O., who's covered with filth and also a long cut running from his left shoulder to the middle of his back, Kai was clean, unharmed, and graceful. Like an angel from an ancient painting; while D.O. was thought to be the offspring of Lucifer, the great evil.

'How the hell do you look fresh outta the shower after killing what? Like eight demons?' D.O. questioned.

'Hmmmm, lemme see, cause I'm just that awesome?' Although Kai's expression was serious, his voice told stories of amusement.

'Overly confident much?' D.O. snorted.

Kai just laughed as he offered a hand to help his adoptive brother up. The boy accepted his hand just as his phone rang. Chen. Head of institute of Seoul.

'Hello, Chen?' D.O. answered. 'An attack took place doentown on X Street,' he explained, 'one of the Moon Children was killed, drained of blood. Head there right now, the packhs leader and second-in-command shall be there shortly.' Without replying, D.O hung up and rushed to the crime scene dowtown with Kai at his heels.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the two boys nesred the scence, they saw the victum's body, a sickly hue of grey. The kid was probably not much older than fifteen, at that, D.O.'s hands clenched into two tight fists of fury at his sides; how can any living thing be so heartless and mindless to kill such a young kid?

'Why the hell you so late?' A voice boomed from behind. Pack leader of the wolf clan. Kai and D.O. thought, then they turned to face a guy with reddish black hair. Probably no ilder than twenty or twenty-one, though this guy looked young with his baby face, and cute too which made D.O. want to ruffle his hair as if he was his kid brother. Behind the red head was a taller and maybe a little younger boy, the second-in-command. Seriously, his eyes are HUGE and twinkled as he smiled.

'Do you need anymore explanation other than the fact that they're Nephilim who thinks they're better than we are, better than EVERYONE?' Said the one with the huge eyes, along with a grin which held a precisely sharpened dagger. -To be continued...