Chapter 20

City of Exotics

Kay, last update. Dead tired and brain dead T^T 4/4 update (: and sorry i know this flashback is super long, but i wanna take it step at a time. and i think its getting boring? sorrys X.....X  im like a inexperienced newbie T^T


STILL IN FLASHBACK

-Chloe's POV- 

I pushed the feeling away as the door exploded in annoyance from consecutive punches. Or slams. I should say.

Everything happened too quick, I cannot believe my eyes.

Blood dippling on the floor. 

These creatures were literally and seemlingly soaked in blood red liquid. 

I took a sniff of the air just in case. 

I gave out a metalic salty smell.

Blood.

I looked closer, these creatures had wings.

Red.

Blood.

The girl gave out a scream. I muffled my own.

This is not happening, I told myself mentally. 

Those creatures matched everything that girl's said.

But why're they here?

Have they came for the little girl? Like in the legend?

It was Ryeowook who spoke first. 'They're no angel. They're bloody murderers. On their wings are the evidence of their murders.'

'Do not speak so lightly of us.' The first one said. 

They all looked identical. With their red hooded coats and the hood over their heads. Covering their facial features. They had wings, large and bloody. Drippling blood everywhere. But from what I can see, there was two woman. One in the crowd with the other 3 males. One beside the man who've spoke. His voice held authority, digust, dismay, distaste, and was old and husky. 

It sounded familiar. 

Together they had six people. Six adults.

While we had four teens.

It'll be no match for us. Even if we were skilled in fighting. But only Ryeowook and Kyungsoo can fight. Only them.

'Let the girl come to us. Embrace our bloody souls. Now come, our goddess.' That man said again.

'Who the hell is your goddess here, we're all good people.' I snapped at him.

'How dare you spoke with such manners. Our goddess is the child in your care. We thank you for caring for her, now she may come with us.'

Kyungsoo stepped in between me and the old man. 'Would you not listen to your goddess' wish?' Then he turned to the girl. 'Wish you go to these bad angels?'

She shook her head violently. 'NO. THEY TOOK MY MOMMY. I DON'T WANT TO GO WITH THEM I JUST WANT MY MOMMY BACK. KYUNGSOO-OPPA YOU TOLD ME WE'LL GO FIND MY MOMMY, DON'T LEAVE ME.'

She started crying.

'As you wish.' Kyungsoo replied.

Then out of no where, Kyungsoo had daggers in his hands, and also an angel blade. As soon as he named it, it glowed with a cool light of blue.

Next thing you know, Kyungsoo was right up at the man's front side. Dagger on his neck. Ryeowook on the other hand had his weapons out also. But he didn't move. Everyone in the room froze. Only sound was that girl's sobs and whimpers.

'Let him go, you do not want to kill him. Do Kyungsoo.' says the woman beside the man that had Kyungsoo's blade at his throat. 'Put down your weapons.'

Kyungsoo snapped at her voice. Time seemed to have slowed. The man took Kyungsoo's distraction and he kicked Kyungsoo in the stomach so hard that Kyungsoo went flying and hit the wall then falling with a dead thump.

Ryeowook rushed to his side, as the bad angels retreated.

'We'll come back for you, our goddess. Please wait for us with patience, your holiness.' The old man said while leaving.

We didn't have time to think any, because Kyungsoo's wounds must've opened up for the wall was literally soaking in his blood.

Next came the horror after the bad dream. Those so called angels left demons. We cannot fight them. The girl is useless in a fight. And me. Useless also. Kyungsoo's hurt, and Ryeowook can't fight them all alone.

Kyungsoo got up with such effort. He winced as each time he moves his body. Ryeowook took the small chance and drew an iratze on him. 'Hopefully, that'll last until we find help.' Ryeowook had said.

Then I find myself hugged the girl and retreating to behind the boys while they readied themselves for the demons. There was around fifty.

Fifty.

Fifty heartless monsters. Heartless. Mindless. No one to care about.

As each other them comes near, Kyungsoo and Ryeowook blocked them.

Then I saw one of them coming out from no where trying to get Ryeowook. I didn't think anymore I rushed forward and snatched a blade from Ryeowook's sides and plendged it into the heart of the demon. It shattered into black liquor. Then I heard Kyungsoo yell my name and as I turned towards him I saw a demon behind him, and when I turn to look behind me I saw a face of black with blood red eyes. And mouth filled with filthy bloodied teeth ready to snap. Kyungsoo must've knew that the demon was behind him for he killed it without looking at it and ran towards me, hoping he'd make it in time.

But it was too late..

-To be continued...


 

why was it too late o-olll uh. idk yet LOL just gonna think bout it then update. I know this story is kinda bizzare and some parts dont piece together. Ill try my best to make them together cuz my ideas seem to change a lot and they change during when i actually sit down and write this, so i couldnt exact set a goal for myself cuz i always get better ideas so i cant have an actual plot set up (: but i stick to original ones as much as i can. (:

thanks for reading this XD and course, hope u enjoyed and like it ^^