Should I call you Oppa?

I lost my mind
Please log in to read the full chapter

Same day…In the shower

 

Haehyun is thinking.

Should I? All of them? I don’t know. I think Luhan is the best candidate. He is Chinese, he will be in China during his off though. Yixing will be alone here. But then, I don’t really have to work much. I’m a composer; I can compose music here in my house because that Old geezer moved my studio here. Is that his intention? Anyway…I think a friend of him should at least know because Soojin unnie and Donghae knows about us.

Haehyun told Donghae 2 weeks after her wedding. Dongahe was her only friend when she was 18. She grew up in SME and Donghae was a trainee there for years. She likes Donghae like an Oppa, an Oppa that knows her work, her passion, her fears, her emotions. She is close to her Junho oppa but she is emotionally closer to Donghae. Because Donghae is like a carefree kid, something that Haehyun never was, being with him was like having to experience childhood, a time she didn’t really fully experience. She is always thankful of him. She even wrote ‘Daydream’ for him. A break up song that tell a story of a man who couldn’t move on with his life after being thrown away by the woman he love. She wrote it to make him feel better. She wanted him to daydream about her, to remember all their memories, to cry as much as he wants, and to move on after. She wrote it for him during Super Junior’s Mr. Simple promotion, and when it was time for Super Junior to comeback with their 6th album, Donghae asked her to put the song in the album; and she did.

I’ll tell him. He needs a friend that knows about us so he can talk to him if he needed to. Okay. I’ll them him.

 

 

In SME, inside CEO Kim’s office. 2PM

 

CEO Kim, Teacher Lee, and Haehyun are facing each other drinking tea.

-Do you like your house? –Teacher Lee asks, smiling.

-Yes, but couldn’t you two just tell me about it. I won’t protest anyway. –Haehyun asks back.

-We wanted you to be surprise. –CEO Kim inputs.

-And we know how much you dislike surprises. –Teacher adds.

-Oh My God. You two sirs just love making fun of me don’t you? –These Old geezers never change.

-Always, do you still have the recording I asked you to do for me? –CEO asks.

Haehyun nods.

-Then, I want you to add those on the instrumental introduction I was talking about.

Haehyun raises her left eye brow.

-It’s for EXO’s first World Tour Concert. –Teacher reveals.

Haehyun’s jaws drops. The two elders laugh at her unexpected and out of character reaction.

-World Tour?

-Yes.

-Three days ago, it was an Asian Tour proposal, now it’s a World Tour Plan. Plan, right? –She makes sure as she finally is back to her normal self.

The two elders nod in agreement.

-Cool. That’s great news for them and their fans. –She nods.

-No one except us and the Advisory Council know this so don’t tell your husband about it yet. –CEO adds.

-Sure. –She nods and drinks some of her tea.

-Don’t tell Donghae too because he can’t keep his mouth shut sometimes. –Teacher warns with a smile.

-That kid will know when everyone knows it too. –She smiles in agreement.

-Kid? Donghae is 5 years your senior. –CEO informs but then realizes that although that is the truth, Haehyun is much more mature than Donghae.

-He has been hanging on your office since he was discharge of the military on December, last year. There are rumors going around that he likes you. –Teacher informs the two bodies in the room with him.

-Really? –CEO Kim asks.

-Almost everyone in the company knows that they are very close. Why would there be rumors of such? –CEO continues.

-New people? –Haehyun asks them.

-EXO, new employees from 2 years ago or a couple new employees now, etc. –Teacher tells them.

-Right, Donghae left for the military before EXO’s 2nd year anniversary. –Haehyun remembers

-Donghae and Super Junior were busy with their 6th album and Super Show 4 and 5 when EXO debuted so you two did not interact as much. Plus when EXO were trainers, they didn’t even know you. –Teacher adds.

Haehyun only works with SME artist after or at their time of debut. She did not meet trainees and her office and most offices were out of the trainees’ way/reach. Although she sneaked around to watch Yixing during his trainee days, it was never often. She does it at most 3 times in a month.

-Is Luhan still in Korean? –Haehyun asks the two elderly.

-EXO will leave for home starting next week. Yixing was an exception. –CEO Kim looks at her with searching eyes.

Haehyun sees this and smiles at the two elders.

-I want him to know about my relationship with Yixing. –Haehyun clarifies.

-Why? -Teacher Lee asks, curious of what the young woman is up to this time.

-Just because, I think he at least need to have a friend that knows about us. –She simply puts.

-Why, none of your friends know about you two. –CEO Kim asks, still curious.

-Donghae knows. –Haehyun reminds them.

-We know that he knows. –Teacher replies and waits for Haehyun to continue.

-He needs a friend to talk to about us. To have some stress that came from our relationship, be talked about and released. –She explains further.

-Why did you bully him? –CEO Kim asks, finally understanding her implied request of permission.

-No! –Haehyun defends.

The two elderly look at her, trying to decide what they should answer.

-Why not. –Teacher Lee shrug.

CEO Kim nods.

-Luhan is in their dorm, probably. The point is, he is still in Korea. –CEO Kim answers her initial question.

Haehyun nods.

 

 

3PM.

 

 

Yixing is in their house, on the internet watching EXO live performances and reading comments about them. He is bored. He has been doing this for hours now.

Where is she? Does she really do so much work in the company?

He looks at the door. He sighs.

Please log in to read the full chapter