tricks, lies, and unicorns

I lost my mind
Please log in to read the full chapter

DAY 62…Between the hours of 8-9 AM…SME

Haehyun finally arrives at SME. She is wearing a simple white tee, Urban Renewal Tapestry Short, a coral cardigan, and black high heels. She walk out of her car and greets the fans camping outside, like always. The fans who camp there knows her, espicially the older ones because Haehyun has been there for years and abviously so did they.

She still cannot believe that conversation with Yixing earlier actually happened. It is true that she does love him but she have always been shy in saying it. The hormones made easier; the adrenaline rapidly flowing inside her when she is excited or when pleasured. But just earlier today she said those three words in ease, in a very confortable manner.

What…

I don’t—what to think…

Did I actually just told him…

OH MY GOD...

-Oh My God what? –A voice besides her in the elevator asks.

-Greg-sshi? –Haehyun asks in surprise because how is he in the elevator with her. The lift is moving and Greg suddenly appears out of nowhere. The .

-I can’t believe you didn’t see me. I even smiles and bowed to you but you didn’t even greeted back. –Greg informs her, acting like he is hurt by her action. How can she had missed him. He is wearing a bright green sweater for crying out loud. He could have sworn she looked at him when she entered the elevator.

-I’m sorry. I was thinking of something. –Haehyun smiles at him, glad that she can take her mind off of thinking about her husband.

-I know. It’s probably something deep or great for you to let out an Oh My God with such unbelievable tone. –He tells her.

-I thought I said that in my head. –Haehyun states.

-No, when you came in, you were already in deep thought that you did not even notice me here, and then you let out an “Oh My God.” –He says to her.

-Oh~ -She is glad that she did not thought out loud.

-Are you going to EXO’s practice room now or are you going to your office first? –He asks.

-My office first because I have to drop off my bag. I don’t want to carry it around. –She answers.

The elevator door opens to the practice rooms’ floor. Greg pushes the ‘close door’ button. Haehyun looks at him.

-We should go together. I’ll wait for you in the elevator as you put your bag in your office. We're not in a hurry anyway. –He smiles at her and she does the same.

The elevator door opens. Haehyun gets out and walks to her office, takes out her phone from inside her bag, greets Soojin, tells her she is going to EXO’s practice room, puts her bag on the couch in the office, exits her office, walks to the elevator, and enters it. Greg close the door. 

The two reach EXO’s practice room. Greg opens the door and the two enter the room. Inside the room are EXO, 2 managers, and 2 stylists, sitting on the floor. They look up as the two enters the room.

-Hi! –Greg smiles and waves at them.

-Hello! –They greet and bow together at the two people in front of them.

Haehyun only smiles at them.

-Composer Cho, thank you for the dinner last time. –Suho smiles to Haehyun.

-You’re welcome. Everyone did an amazing job and I should be the one thank you all for your hard work. –Haehyun smiles at them.

Haehyun looks at every pairs of eyes in EXO and sees Yixing smiling at her uncontrollable. Luhan is also too happy at the moment too. He told Luhan. Oh~ he was there with him. She thinks to herself. She wants to hide, but she has to work right now. Screw Yixing and his dimples, she has work to do.

-We have good and bad news for EXO. –Greg informs them as he sits in front of them his back on the full-length mirror on the wall.

Manager Sunghoon takes the chair he is sitting on before the two enters the room and gives it to Haehyun.

-Thank you. –Haehyun smiles at his gentleman ship and sits on the chair.

Haehyun puts on a poker face and crosses her legs, letting Greg talks. EXO and the 4 staffs with them can feel the seriousness of the matter. Yixing and Luhan, who were over the rainbows like unicorns earlier are now serious too. The atmosphere changes almost immediately from happy greetings to sharp importance when the two professionals (Greg and Haehyun) sat down.

-Haehyun-sshi, should I tell them the bad news or the good new first? –Greg asks solemnly.

Haehyun looks down at his face without an expression; then she turns her eyes to EXO.

-If you can’t handle it, then I’ll them myself. –Haehyun says with deadpan eyes, her tone somewhat belittling Greg’s softness.

Yixing has seen Haehyun serious before. He has seen her very serious before but this is the first time for him to see her this staidly cold. It surprises him. Greg gestures for Haehyun to speak.

-EXO will have a World Tour in two months. Preparation of any types related to business and promotions are planned and almost complete. –Haehyun says to EXO and the 4 staffs.

EXO and the others look at one another. They are shock, then happy and smiling, then confuse.

-What’s the bad news? –Sehun, the maknae, asks.

The others seem to remember that there is a bad new as Greg said before the talk started. EXO and the others look at the two sitting persons. Haehyun who has been looking directly at each and every pairs of ey

Please log in to read the full chapter