She is the Prince and He is the Mermaid

I lost my mind
Please log in to read the full chapter

The next day.

Author’s POV

Haehyun wakes up but her eyes remains close like always. She rolls to her left like always, but there is something on her way.

What’s this? She touches the thing that blocks her way. Someone. She realizes. Oh..How can I forget? Sometimes I think I’m stupid. She rolls her body to the right side of the bed but is stop by Yixing.

Haehyun’s eyes finally open. She turns to him and make a what-do-you-want face. Yes, She is back to her rude—no—cold self.

Yixing ignores her not so affectionate reaction. He expected her to turn and smile at him after what happened last night, too bad this is his unpredictable wife, Haehyun.

-Where are you going? –He asks as he pulls her closer to his body, wrapping his arms on her waist.

He seriously needs to stop hugging me like that. Haehyun likes being hug on the waist. She smiles at him, apologetic by her reaction earlier. This guy is so sweet, he is almost greasy. She smiles with happiness this time. But I like it.

He kisses her forehead when he sees her smiling face, which was against his chest before he kissed her forehead. His kiss results to her hugging him back.

-Yixing, can you cook breakfast for me? –Haehyun asks shyly.

OH! She is so cute. He caresses her hair. I haven’t seen her this shy since…No this is the First Time! He smiles.

-Okay. –They release each other from their embrace.

Yixing gets up from their bed and she follows him. I still can’t believe she can’t cook. I mean, her parents are chefs. Well, maybe because of that she hasn’t learned how to cook. They were always the ones cooking.

-I really don’t get why you don’t know how to cook. –He says to her as he takes out topper wears in the fridge.

-I think Umma prepared us some food. –He says as he takes out food from inside the fridge.

Haehyun, who is too busy looking at Yixing’s feet, finally looks at what he is doing.

-She knows I won’t cook that’s why. –She smiles.

-You mean, she knows you can’t cook. –He emphasis on can’t.

She rolls her eyes. My parents are cook so I did not cook at home; it has always been them cooking food at home. However, that do not actually mean I can’t cook. I can. I’m just lazy sometimes...okay, most of the time. I’m not as good as my parents but I’m a pretty decent cook. I learned that I can cook when I visited Soojin unnie’s apartment once. From then on I cook only there because she can’t cook. She always buy take outs. Unnie and Donghae are the only people who know I can cook. Never mind. Those two old geezers in the company know too. They learned about it because when Unnie, Donghae, and I were eating my cooking in my office, Teacher walked in. He asked who cooked the food because it looks good; Donghae said I did. Teacher found out, and then CEO Kim too because Teacher talked about it when the 3 of us were having dinner one time.

Haehyun is sitting on the floor in the living room now; her arms cross on the brown table, her head with close eyes rests on them as she waits for breakfast.

She is not even helping me? He can only shake his head as he sees her eyes close.

Haehyun: Speaking of those old geezers; they—CEO Kim—was the one that told me about this—

Her thought interrupted as Yixing place foods on the table. She gets up realizing she needs to help him. He smiles at he

Please log in to read the full chapter