PARTY!!!!

I lost my mind
Please log in to read the full chapter

-You look hot today. -Haehyun greets Chen with a tone of a matter-of-factly.

The rest EXO and the managers who are with them in the practice room are taken aback by her sudden compliment.

-Hello to you to Noona. -Chen smiles.

-You suddenly appear in our practice room, and you greeted Jongdae with that before even greeting your husband? I see what it is. -Lay jokes.

Haehyun shrugs and the others smile at the couple.

-What are doing here Composer Cho? -Manager Sunghoon asks curiously.

-Visiting. I have nothing to do in my office because Teacher Lee and CEO Kim official halt all my work until after I give birth. Maternal leave they say. -Haehyun scoffs at her last words.

-That's good isn't it? -Sehun asks, unsure.

-Of course it is, they want her to be stress free and healthy. -Suho answers, and Haehyun still has a frown.

-Your managing work may be at halt but your composing shouldn't. -Lay walks towards his wife and puts his arms around her waist.

-True. -Haehyun replies with a smile.

-You guys should continue practicing. I just sit and watch. -Haehyun says.

For about four hours, EXO practice, stopping for only 5 minutes before starting again. During those four hours they only stop for three breaks.

Haehyun was watching the whole time. She tried to pay attention to everyone but her eyes always comes back and lingers on her husband.

-Okay. Take a break for half an hour and then we can go over it again. Last one. -Manager Jaejin tells EXO.

They nod and mutter tired 'yes's. Lay walks to his wife and collapse next to her. He put his head to her lap and she takes a towel to dry his sweats.

Lay closes his eyes as his wife takes care of him.

-You two look cute. -Luhan observes with a smile.

-I'm jealous. -Baekhyun states and fakes sob.

Everyone laughs and relaxes on the floor. They continue talking about anything and everything. Their lack of love life, their dance steps, their pronunciations, their crushes and dating experiences, and most importantly, their future.

When talking about love life, Chen and Haehyun made an eye contact that really means nothing but at the same time means something. It is like they know that they know something but do not know if what the other know is what the other know as well.

-I have a question. -Xiumin asks.

The others turn their attention to him.

-Why are you still Cho Haehyun when you are already married with Yixing years ago?

-Because we wanted to keep it a secret. -Haehyun replies as Yixing plays with her fingers.

He is back hugging her by the way. His chin is rested on her right shoulder while both his arms are wrapped around her and his hands playing with her fingers. Haehyun leans back a little, her back pressed comfortably against her husband's chest.

-It's not a secret anymore so are you going to start using Xing Xing hyung's last name? -Chen asks.

-Sure. -Haehyun answers without hesitation.

They nod.

-Paper wise, she is Zhang Haehyun. She just introduce herself as Cho Haehyun. She was already in SME before we married and everyone knew her as Composer Cho already. So... -Lay trails off.

-Oh, I get it. -Chanyeol nods.

-If she changed her last name, suspicion or confusion will soon follow. -Chanyeol continues, and the others nod in understanding.

-And now that your relationship is not a secret anymore, confusion and suspicion will be no more. That's nice. -Suho smiles.

Haehyun's phone vibrates and the others stop talking for a moment before starting again.

Text Message:

From: Tae Unnie

Yo! We have a congratulation party for you in Yesung Oppa's place at 6pm tonight. Most of us will be there. And bring Lay with you.

To: Tae Unnie

Okay. Should I bring Baek一I mean一EXO with me?

Haehyun mischievously grin while typing her reply.

Minutes later after Haehyun joined EXO's conversation, Her phone vibrates.

From: Tae Unnie

...what is with that sentence? Are you implying something?

To: Tae Unnie

I don't know what you mean?

From: Tae Unnie

Don't play dumb with me. I know how your mind works.

To: Tae Unnie

Don't play dumb with me. I know that you know what I'm implying.

Haehyun's evil grin grows wider. Chen and Chanyeol see this and look at each other. Lay is reading the whole phone conversation the whole time. He is smart; he gets what Haehyun is implying and he knows as well as his wife that Taeyeon knows what her implications are.

-You know He like her too. -Lay whispers to his wife.

-. -Haehyun let out a curse as a worded yelp while clutching her heart. The others turn their attention to the couple.

-Sorry. -Lay apologizes for scaring his wife.

-You gave me a fright. -Haehyun says as she steadies her breathing.

-Sorry. -Lay apologizes again.

-Noona, who are you texting anyway? -Chanyeol asks.

-Yeah, you have an evil grin on your face earlier and you were so engross to your phone conversation that you even forgot Xing hyung is behind you. -Chen adds.

-Oh. Taeyeon Noona texted me that she and the others have a congratulation party at Yesung Oppa's place for our pregnancy. -Haehyun tells them the truth and pants Yixing's left thigh when she said 'our pregnancy.'

-Oh~ -Some replies verbally and others nod.

-You guys are invited by the way. -Haehyun informs them.

EXO smiles at one another with the news.

-Yes! Party~ -Chanyeol, Chen, and Baekhyun say at the same time. The three look at one another and start laughing.

-What time? -Kris asks Haehyun.

-6PM tonight. -Haehyun answers.

Haehyun's phone starts singing Henry's 1-4-3. They t

Please log in to read the full chapter