I changed my mind

I lost my mind
Please log in to read the full chapter

DAY 62…in SME…5PM-ish~

EXO is still practicing in their practice room when the door opens. Haehyun enters with food in her hands. Sunghoon and Jaejin walk to her to help her with the food as Greg continues to watch EXO practicing. The song ends as EXO stops dancing with an ending pose. Haehyun smiles at them. EXO stops their ending pose and bows to Haehyun.

Oh~ Why is she here? Yixing thinks as he looks at his wife.

-Are those our dinner? –Greg smiles at Haehyun, who nods.

Greg and EXO smile at her and then look at the food, as Sunghoon and Jaejin unpack the two white plastic bags. Thanking Haehyun for the food.

-Have a great dinner; I hope all of you like the food. –Haehyun says as she walks towards the exit.

She’s leaving already? Yixing slightly pouts.

-Where are you going? –Greg asks.

-Composer Cho, aren’t you going to eat with us? –Yixing asks.

Haehyun smiles at her husband but shakes her head.

-I have a dinner appointment. You all enjoy okay? –Haehyun slightly bows to them and walks out.

The men in the room can only look at the door.

-Let’s eat! –Greg tells everyone.

Everyone eats. Yixing is still a little concern. Why can’t she just eat with us? She is okay? She seems a little down. Or she is just tired from working? Maybe she is going to have dinner with Donghae hyung? But then knowing Donghae hyung, he will probably tell her to have dinner with us with him too; the two of them and us. Then could it be that she will have dinner with someone else? I hope it’s not a man. Or is she lying? Is she all right?

I’ll call her later.

 

 

DAY 61…In SME…9AM

EXO is in the practice room waiting for Greg, as they stretch their muscles. The door opens to reveal Haehyun, dress in a white blouse, white short, a tan with random black and white prints blazer, different colored bracelets on each wrists, a cream purse, and a light brown Platform Sandals.

-Good Morning, Composer Cho. –They greet and bow to her, Sunghoon and Jaejin included.

-Good morning. - She smiles at them.

Looking at her know, she was just probably tired yesterday. She seems alright now. Good thing I couldn’t call her last night because if I did…she will kill me for disturbing her rest. Yixing assumes as he looks at her while stretching.

She walks in front of them. EXO and the 2 manager look at her in confusion as EXO get back to stretching.  

What is she doing here? We only have dance practice today. Record for the songs will starts tomorrow for 5 days. Yixing finally realizes.

Haehyun sits down on the floor. If she is going to sit on the floor, then why did she wear a short and its white too. Yixing gets up from the floor and gets his sweater from inside his bag. He walks towards Haehyun and hands her his sweater. Haehyun looks up at him because he is standing in front of her. She sees the sweater and looks at her legs, which Yixing is looking at. Haehyun could not help but feel embarrass. She slightly blushes and smiles at his action. She takes his sweater and covers her exposed legs.

-Thank you, Lay-sshi. –She smiles at him.

The EXO members giggle at the sight in front of them. Chen, who is still suspicious, also could not help it and fanboy with his band mates. Haehyun smiles at them and Yixing hide his blushing face because of s’ reaction.

-I have some news for you all. –Haehyun tells them and they stop teasing Yixing.

-Yesterday, I told you that Chen-sshi will sing the introduction song for your world tour. –EXO nods.

-I changed my mind. –Haehyun simply tells them. EXO only nods but still confuse.

-The song will be a duet. Chen-sshi and Baekhyun-sshi will be singing it together. –Confusion is replaced with an understanding reaction from EXO.

-I thought you said his voice suits the song so much that you only wanted him to sing it. –Greg states as he closes the door behind him.

-True, I said that. –Haehyun agrees to Greg’s statement.

-However, because of some reasons I don’t want to talk about because it will be a long story, I change my mind. –Haehyun continues.

-The vocal line: Xiumin-sshi, Luhan-sshi, D.O-sshi, Suho-sshi and Lay-sshi will also have a song to sing.

Everyone’s attention is shifted from Haehyun to the five vocalists, who have surprise reactions.

OH! We have new songs! Yixing smiles at s

-How about the rap line? –Chen asks Haehyun.

Haehyun smiles: I’m seriously liking him.

-They have one too. –EXO lets out cheers for having 3 new songs to sing.

-Thus, all of EXO have new songs that will be featured in you World Tour studio album. –Haehyun continues and EXO quiet down, but still excited.

-I’d proposed a proposal for creating an “EXO World Tour” soundtrack album, and it was approved last night. –Haehyun smiles at them.

The dinner appointment? Probably with CEO Kim and Teacher Lee. Yixing thinks as he realizes this.

-EXO will also have a documentary DVD for this concert and all of you will be en-charge of filming yourselves. –She continues.

Documentary? Self-Camera? Yixing reacts to her words.

EXO look at her with widen eyes, questions about to come out of their mouth, but Haehyun gestures for them to be quiet.

-I think it would be more comfortable for people around you, someone you know to film you. Thus, Sunghoon-sshi and Jaejin-sshi will also have cameras with them to film you during practice and such. Each member of EXO will have their own video camera. My secretary, Soojin unnie, will have my camera sometimes, and the stylists will have each of their own as well. In summary, there will be 19 cameras.

EXO nods. Chanyeol raise his hand. Haehyun gestures for him to talk.

-We can film any

Please log in to read the full chapter