I'm sure she is.

I lost my mind
Please log in to read the full chapter

Two weeks later…

EXO have been in South America for a week now. They just finished their Peru concert, and 3 days ago it was Chile. They are now in Brazil and their concert in the country will be in 2 days. The two managers share a room. The stylists are together in theirs. Kris shares his room with Chanyeol. Luhan and Xiumin share. D.O and Kai room together. Sehun and Tao are together in theirs. Chen and Baekhyun are together. Lay and Suho are roommates.

Lay and Suho are just lying on their respective bed playing with their phones and talking to each other from time to time. It’ is their day off today but because they have a concert in 2 days EXO decided to just stay in the hotel to relax. They can tour the country after the concert.

Knock. Knock.

Lay stands up and walk to open the door, which reveals Luhan and Xiumin with smiling faces.

-What’s up? –Lay asks while he let his two hyungs in the room.

-We have nothing to do so we dicided to come and hang out here. –Xiumin replies as he sits down beside Suho, who is lying on his bed.

-We cannot find a space for soccer so here we are. -Luhan adds.

-What are you guys doing? –Chen asks as he and Baekhyun stands outside the room in the hallway.

-Nothing. –Lay answers and let the two main vocals in.

Just when he was about to close the door, the rest of EXO call him from his left and right asking about what the others just did. In the end all of EXO are in Lay and Suho’s shared room.

At least we won’t be bored anymore. Lay thinks as he close the door behind him. s are now crowding in the room. Suho, Xiumin, Chen, Baekhyun, Sehun, and Kai are able to fit on Suho’s bed while the rest are on his bed except Kris and Chanyeol. The two giants occupy the two chairs in the room.

They begin talking about anything; their concert in Peru and Chile, the places they visited in the two countries, and the souvenirs they had bought.

-I have a question. –Luhan suddenly declares as he points at Lay who is lying down, back towards the ceiling at the foot of his bed. Luhan is sitting down, his back on the head board.

-What is it? –Lay asks curiously.

-You talked about you and Haehyun-nie alot but I haven’t heard you say that you told her ‘I Love You’ yet. –Luhan declares and everyone in the room widened their eyes in shock as they realize the fact.

The 11 men look at Lay for an answer.

Well, I have told her ‘I love you’ before but it was during—no it was after it too. Lay smiles at his friends. No I can’t just say that. But now that I think about it; I have never told her those words and she never told me those words too when both of us are not having . That is odd. I know she did tell me that she loves me but it was an in accident. I told her that I love her when I left a video message for her after that interview in ‘Weekly Entertainment’ and the concert in Seoul but that was it. We never said ‘I love you’ and get a reply from each other. Lay frowns at the thought.

-I guess that’s a ‘no’. –Sehun says because Lay remains silent.

-But why haven’t you? –Tao asks in confusion.

-Yeah, don’t you two love each other? –Kai asks.

-Maybe because they already know that they do love each other. –Baekhyun guesses.

The 11 men look at Lay again for an answer. This time he speaks to them.

-I think Baekhyun is right. –Lay says.

-But I have told her I love her and she told me she loves me back. –Lay finishes.

-When? –Chanyeol asks.

Lay remains silent and starts blushing.

-Oh~ -Chen and Suho let out in unison and both of them smile at each other and then tu

Please log in to read the full chapter