A name.

I lost my mind
Please log in to read the full chapter

EXO arrives in South Korea after 3 weeks tour in South America.

-Finally! -Lay half shouts-half whispers as he and the rest of the EXO and staffs get in their respective ride, which are all headed to SME.

-I know. I'm so excited to see Haehyun-nie. -Luhan says as he bounces a little on his seat.

-Hyung, Lay hyung should be the one excited not you. -Chen remarks.

-Aren't you guys excited at all? -Luhan asks and turns his head around to meet everyone's eyes.

-Of course we are, but let's keep it quite; we don't know anything yet, hyung. -Suho replies from the front seat, and everyone nod including the Luhan.

After about an hour or less, the staffs and EXO enter SME. EXO immediately run to the office floor. Their managers shout to them to stop but they ignore them. Sunghoon suspects where they are heading; thus he and Jaejin walk in a comfortable pace to Haehyun's office. The stylists just run to their car or the bus stop so they can go home.

EXO reaches the office floor and they fast walk to Haehyun's office. Soojin sees them and smiles.

-Good afternoon. -Soojin smiles and bows to them.

-Good afternoon. -EXO greets in unison and bows to her.

-Can we see Haehyun. -Yixing asks with a hopeful smile.

-I'll asks. -Soojin presses a button on the telephone.

-Composer Cho, EXO is here to see you. -She releases the button.

-I'm busy. Tell them I'm busy. -Haehyun replies in a matter of second sounding a bit angry.

-You heard her. She is busy and cannot see you at the moment. -Soojin gives EXO an apologetic smile.

-Is she okay? She sound tired. -Suho asks her.

-She sounds angry to me. -Chen comments.

-She has been like that for a week now. She is so grumpy and stressed because her compositions hasn't been working. -She informs them.

The five oldest of EXO sit on the five chair outside Haehyun's office, and the youngest sit on the floor to make themselves comfortable until Haehyun talks to them.

-Has she been eating well? -Yixing asks her.

-Yes, actually she has been a lot of rice cakes and red bean paste bread lately. -Soojin starts and EXO gives each other knowing looks.

-She was a fan of green tea bubble tea before but for the past two weeks...Yeah I think two weeks, I have seen her drinking one every day, including today. It's weird. -Soojin finishes, having no idea what her information means to EXO, especially Lay.

-What was her favorite flavor? -Sehun asks curiously, which earn a smile from everyone.

-Mango. -Soojin and Yixing says at the same time.

Sehun and Luhan nod.

-I didn't know it was her favorite flavor until a week ago because when I went with here to the bubble tea shop nearby, the worker their asked her if green tea is her new favorite. -Soojin smiles at the memory.

-What did she say? -Yixing asks because he just miss his wife but his wife is too busy and frustrated for him right now.

-She said no. She still love mango, she just like the smell of the green tea bubble tea at the time being so why not try it. -She replies with a smile, knowing that Lay misses her boss and friend so much but that inconsiderate person is too into her own problem at the moment.

-Wait! Did you said EXO? -Haehyun asks from the phone intercom. EXO and Soojin look at the phone.

-Yes, I said EXO. -Soojin answers with a smile.

-Let them in. -Haehyun tells her without hesitation.

EXO do not need to be told, they enter the office with Soojin in front. Haehyun is sitting on her chair behind her desk with papers in front of her, yellow pencil on her hair, using it to keep her hair in a bun. EXO bows to her and she smiles at them and then walks towards her husband.

-It took me awhile to process what Soojin unnie said. -Haehyun smiles as Lay kisses her cheek and they hug each other.

-You two are just adorable together. -Soojin comments as the rest of EXO sit on the two couches. Haehyun and Lay walks in front of Haehyun's desk and lean against it to face the others in the room. Soojin cleaning the table in the middle of the two couches because it messy with rice cake wrappers, empty water bottles, and lunch containers.

-Sorry for the mess, I didn't have time to clean it up earlier. -Haehyun apologizes sincerely to her secretary.

-It's fine, but you could have called me earlier. -Soojin tells her.

-I forgot. -Haehyun apologetically smiles again.

-I'll leave you all to talk. -Soojin states as she exits the room with the trash can and the re-cycling bag.

-Noona, we thought you were busy. -Baekhyun asks with a teasing smile.

-I am but for you guys, I'm not. -Haehyun smiles at him and the rest of EXO. EXO have their attention on her, observing her every move.

-But how is South America? -Haehyun asks them.

-It was fun but exhausting. -Kris answers.

-We went to so many beautiful places. -D.O smiles at the memories he and s ma

Please log in to read the full chapter