EXOtic Show and Blue Ocean

I lost my mind
Please log in to read the full chapter

10 AM…Meeting…SME building

The Executive and other Managing Administrations are in the meeting. The only composer there is Haehyun because she is also a producer. The meeting is about EXO First ever World tour. EXO already had an Asian tour in the pass called “‘The EXOtic Show’ Asian Tour” but now that they are gaining more fans all over the world than they already had before, CEO Kim made a proposal (the same proposal he showed Haehyun in the earlier chapter) a while ago to have EXO have their first solo World Tour. EXO had been participating on SMTOWN World Tours but now, it’s their every own World Tour; just EXO. They are following their SMTOWM sunbaes whom have had their own World Tours before, especially Super Junior.

Their tour will be in the same name; however, instead of Asian Tour, it is now World Tour. EXO and other staffs will find out about this in two weeks.  The Management staffs and crews had been planning this on secret for two week. This is their first meeting about the ‘EXOtic Show World Tour’ (ESWT).

-Our researches show that EXO indeed have a lot of fans that will attend the countries that CEO Kim proposed in the proposal.

Everyone nod.

-The expenses that will use for the tour is also approved.

Everyone nod.

-We contacted our partners in the countries that we do have partners in, and they agreed also. They will handle the ticket distributions and other such things need during the concert. They will inform us of any activity or the lack of it at all times.

-The 4 companies that worked with us during ‘Super Junior’s Super Show’ in South America are willing to work with us again with ‘ESWT,’ with the tickets and everything else need.

-We have been working with the stage and the mechanics, camera, sound, and everything. It is going well, and the budget is enough.

-I composed an instrumental introduction but I have to argue that making Chen-sshi sings with this introduction will make it better. –Haehyun says as it was her turn to talk.

-Just like how he sang on SM Orchestra, I want him to sing this song. I have the lyrics and the song ready already. I asked the other composers about this matter too and they agreed. –She continues.

-I am also done arranging the songs that they will perform. All the music director need to do during the concert is pause the audio when needed. I have put it in CDs and I also made copies for back up. –She concludes.

-We are done on planning of how we will promote this tour. This is the promotional video that we are planning on releasing in two weeks. Two weeks because we want the fans to have time to gather and save the money they need in order to attend any of the ‘ESWT’ concerts. They have 2 months until the first scheduled show. 

In the screen, which showed slides after slides all throughout the meeting is now showing a video. Perform

Please log in to read the full chapter