Inevitable Destiny

I lost my mind
Please log in to read the full chapter

It has been four years since Zhang Lian was born on August 28. EXO members (the Koreans members) came and gone to fulfill their mandatory service in the military. Baekhyun, Chen, and Chanyeol just got back from theirs two months ago. While D.O is still serving his time. In a few days, it will be Kai's and Sehun's time for their training.

In EXO's practice room, Lay and the other members of EXO san D.O are talking and having fun with little 4 years old Lian. Kai and Sehun are teaching little Lian how to dance, while Baekhyun, Chen, and Chanyeol joke about how the two maknaes of the group will suffer in the military. 

Of course it is just a joke because after about five minutes of scaring the poor maknaes, EXO's beagle line declares some serious advice on how to survive the military. 

-Don't think of it as a chore. Think of your time their as going back to our years of training in SM but a little more masculine and with guns. -Chanyeol unhelpfully advices. 

-Your not really helping hyung. -Sehun says, as sits down cross-legged on the floor. 

-My trainee years consisted of practice and practice and more practice. Some jealous people, who bullied me were always there. -Kai says with a shrug because that part of the past does not really matter to him anymore. 

Kai sits next to Sehun, as Lian walks to his father. Little Lian smiles to his father before he sits in the hole created by his father's cross-legged sitting position. Yixing then starts petting his son's head. 

-Have fun, but take your duties seriously and with respect, and you two will be fine. -Chen re-says what Chanyeol initially wanted to say. 

-It's not that gruesome as people says it was. -Suho says. 

-It was actually a very good experience for me. I made friends with my platoon members, who are still my friends even today. -Xiumin smiles. 

-Yeah, make friends, it makes it easier. Don't think of yourself as idols or members of EXO. Be Kim Jongin and Oh Sehun. Think of this as a chance for you two to be the you before you became EXO. -Suho says with a smile. 

-Yup. Chanyeol and Jongdae (Chen) wasn't in my platoon but I made friend with my platoon members, even the youngest who just got out of high school. He's actually studying in Seoul University to be an architect as we speak. -Baekhyun informs. 

-A friend of mine in a different platoon, who was so scared of being in there, ended up staying because he believed it was for him. You know being in the military and serving his country. -Suho says. 

-You see. It won't be that bad. Of course you'll have training but you'll be alright. You two can do it. -Luhan says as he slings both his arms on Sehun's and Kai's shoulder. 

-I'm just glad that Yixing is Chinese. -Haehyun says from the door way. 

-You've been listening? -Yixing says but not everyone heard him because little Lian screams -Umma- at the same time. 

Little Lian rushes to his mother who picks him up into an embrace and small peck of his lips. Little Lian giggles and kisses both of Haehyun's cheeks. 

-Hello. -EXO bows because Haehyun there and are Super Junior's Donghae and SNSD's Jessica. 

-Hello guys. -Donghae and Jessica greet EXO san D.O. 

-So after our wedding, you'll be gone to serve? -Donghae asks to make sure. 

-Yes. -Sehun and Kai answer. 

-Don't worry, I'll make sure that Suho and Krystal won't wed until you're back. -Jessica says as Suho blushes. 

-Of course they shouldn't. I haven't even got a girlfriend to marry. -Xiumin jokes. 

-You've got Luhan oppa for that. -Haehyun jokes but her face is serious, and everyone laughs at the face Xiumin is making. Luhan in the other hand make kissing faces towards Xiumin from next to Sehun and Kai.

-Jaein-nie will be my partner! -Little Lian brags with his right arm raised. Jaein is Soojin's and Kangta's three year old daughter.

-Yes. Your Jaein dongsaeng is a flower girl and your the flower boy. -Yixing says as he takes little Lian from Haehyun's arms. 

-Did you practice already? -Kris asks to HaeSica couple. 

-Yup. Yesterday. -Jessica answers. 

-Oh, we came her to tell you guys to pack your bags. -Haehyun says, looking at everyone with a smile on her eyes and lips. Little Lian is playing

Please log in to read the full chapter