She said and I quote...

I lost my mind
Please log in to read the full chapter

The Next Day…8AM…DAY 62 until ESWT (EXOtic Show World Tour)

Yixing is back in EXO’s dorm. Manager Sunghoon picked him up in the couple’s house yesterday. The EXO members were happy to see him back and said their thanks to the souvenirs that he brought from China. Luhan asked Yixing where he got the souvenirs, and so he told him about Donghae being Haehyun’s best friend. Luhan complimented Haehyun for being smart and dissed Yixing about not thinking (forgetting about the souvenirs’ incident thoroughly.

Now, EXO is on their way to SME for their first day of work after a month off. They are commuting in two vans as usual; Chen, Baekhyun, and Lay in the back, Xuimin, Luhan, and Sehun in the middle, and Manager Sunghoon and a stylist at the front. The rest of EXO and Manager Jaejin and a stylist are on the other van. EXO M and K ride arrangement have been dispposed for some time now. EXO can ride whichever van they want because they are not the rookie children the management think they are anymore. Lay takes this opportunity to call Haehyun. Luhan is the only Chinese member in the van with him and he knows their relations; hence, as long as he talks in Mandarin, no one would actually know what he is talking about except Luhan; Chen and Xiumin would probably understand some of his words thought but he does not really think about that right now. Calling his wife seems to be more important than worrying about being discovered.

Yixing listens to Henry’s Trap as he waits for  Haehyun pick up.

-Good Morning, Yixing. –Haehyun greets with a smiling tone.

-Good Morning. –He replies with a sweet smile.

-Why are you calling me in such an early hour? –Haehyun asks because she wants to know.

-Why can’t I can my wife when I want to? –He defends teasingly.

Luhan turns around to look at Yixing and smiles. Aigoo, He misses her already? Luhan thinks. Smirking Luhan turns back around to face the road in front of them. He secretly listens to Yixing.

-Who is hyung talking to? –Sehun asks Luhan.

-His sister. –Luhan lies.

Sehun nods and goes back to his business.

­-No, that’s not what I meant. I’m just curious why you called. There is no deep meaning behind it. –Haehyun probably rolling her eyes at her husband’s remark.

-Because I miss you. Do you not miss me? –Yixing asks with a bit of aegyo, something that naturally come to him without even realizing it.

-Oh My God. You are so greasy. And you sound like an annoying girlfriend. –Haehyun answers in disbelief. Yixing hears her shudders, it is probably because of the aegyo.

It is Yixing time to roll his eyes at how insensitive and inaffectionate his wife is still. He then shrugs because she is slowly changing into someone affectionate, even if it is just sometimes. But still she knows he is sensitive about like this, called feeling, something Haehyun sometimes forget to watch out for.

-You were gone for a night. I think I can survive. –Haehyun finishes.

Yixing’s face fells at her answer. She doesn’t even miss me? I’m the only one missing her. This is so unfair! She should at least miss me; I’m her husband.

-But aren’t you lonely? Just sleeping alone in our bed without me? –Yixing pouts as he tries to convince his wife that she should at least miss him.

­-Seriouly, what is wrong with you? –Haehyun asks in Korean.

-What do you mean? –Yixing automatically answers in Korean.

His EXO members in the car turns to Yixing as he is now tal

Please log in to read the full chapter