I think I made a mistake on trusting you

I lost my mind
Please log in to read the full chapter

DAY 61…7PM

EXO boards the two vans in front of SME building. The two vans drives away from the building and into the bright night. Everywhere one turns, lights are on, either flashing or still. Seoul and the people look so lively during the summer night. Yixing misses Haehyun, although he just saw her this morning. It’s not enough though. He only sees her, but he cannot be like they were a month ago. He cannot even be very friendly to her too.

Does she miss me too? Should I call her? Why doesn’t she call me at least? I thought she is finally opening up to me. I thought she is more comfortable at showing her affection towards me now. I thought she loves me. She does. But why? Why doesn’t she call me? I’m jealous of how Donghae hyung, Greg hyung, and Super Junior hyungs are very close to her. They don’t have to hide it too.

Yixing sign heavily as he thinks and looks out the window. The van stops at a red light. Yixing observes the people outside.

OH! Haehyun!

Haehyun is outside eating deokbokki with Donghae and Eunhyuk of Super Junior. The two idols are wearing regular clothes with hats for a simple disguise. Haehyun is wearing the same clothes as earlier. They are laughing and smiling.

She is having fun; really enjoying the food, the company, and the summer night. She looks happy.

Yixing smiles at them.

I hope I’m the one with her; smiling together and laughing together, just...together.

His smile fades. The van moves. He cannot call her right now because Tao is in the car with him. Tao and Kai are sitting together in the back, while Lay, Suho, and Luhan are sitting on the middle, and Manager Sunghoon and Chen is in the front. Chen is supposed to ride in the other van but he insisted to ride this one because he is already sitting down. Thus, there are only, 6 people in the other van including manager Jaejin while there are 7 in this one.

I want to talk to her.

 

 

DAY 60…SM Blue Ocean Studio…9AM

EXO arrives in SME and is now heading to SM Blue Ocean Studio. When they get there, Composer Cho’s Secretary, Soojin, is waiting for them with a thick blue folder. The studio is close because Composer Cho has not arrived yet.

-Good morning. –EXO and the 2 managers greet Soojin.

-Good morning. –Soojin smiles at them.

-Composer Cho wants me to give this to you all. It’s the lyric sheets for what you all are going to record for this week. –Soojin hands them each a thick copy of the lyrics of the songs they all decided two days ago.

EXO nods and says their “yes’.”

-This is the CDs with the edited versions of the songs. You can listen to it before you starts recording, when Composer Cho gets here. –Soojin looks at her wrist watch.

EXO nods and looks over the lyrics. The two managers walk to stand next to Soojin.

-Where is she? –Sunghoon asks her.

-I don’t know. –Soojin shrugs as she looks at her watch. She is late by a minute, nothing to worry about, but she is late. Soojin thinks to herself.

-Composer Cho. Why are you so late. –Soojin asks her eyeing Haehyun’s coffee on her hand.

EXO+2 look at Composer Cho as she walks towards them.

-Sorry I’m late. –Haheyun smiles at everyone.

She is wearing a navy blue platform sandals, blue demin high-waisted short, off-white flowie blouse tucked in the front only, a layered necklace rest on her chest, a dark tan satchel on her left shoulder, a single navy blue bracelet on her left wrist, and a dark brown sunglasses. Her wedding ring is probably under her shirt as it hangs like a pendant the thin white gold necklace that hangs on her neck like always.  

Yixing eyes widen as he sees her because Wow! She looks hotter than yesterday! The other thought so too because they are still looking at her and have not greet her.

Haehyun takes off her sunglasses and put it in her brown bag. Haehyun fake coughs as no one is saying a word to her. No greeting? She thinks to herself.

EXO+2 finally stop drooling over her and they bow. Soojin smiles at them. Haehyun does not care. She only greets them back. EXO as always are wearing casual clothes because today they are only recording, but of course, that does not stop them from rehearsing dance moves once in a while waiting for their turn to sing.

-Let’s go in. –Haehyun says as she opens the door with her key.

Blue Ocean studio is quiet spacious because it was built to fit all Suju members and the music directors and a couple of helpers.  

-Welcome to my Studio. –Haehyun smiles at the room.

WOW! Yixing thinks. It is his first time being in the studio since Haehyun took over it. It looks very different than last time they used it for recording.

-Woo, last time we were here is was somewhat depressing but now it looks brighter somehow. –Chanyeol says. Haehyun kind of flinch at his words but ignores it.

Soojin looks at her with pain eyes. Yxing does not see Haehyun’s reaction because he is too busy with looking around like everyone else, except Sunghoon and Soojin.

-Of course, it’s my studio after all. –Haehyun smiles at him.

EXO+2 sit on the sapphire blue couch and on the floor facing Haehyun, Soojin, and the recording equipment and booth behind the two females.

-Unnie. –Haehyun put her left hand in front of Soojin, her palm facing the ceiling as a gesture of asking Soojin to give something.

Soojin gives her the 6 CDs; 3 in blue cases and 3 on red cases.

-Thanks. –Haehyun turns her back to EXO+2 and puts 3 CDs in red cases somewhere in the recording equipment to play it.

-We will starts at page one and then so on. Listen. –Haehyun tells EXO as she looks at them and points at the lyrics sheets that Suho is holding, that everyone else is holding.

Haehyun sits on her chair and Soojin taps her shoulder. Haehyun looks up to the standing Soojin. They wave goodbye. The two managers follow her and signal to Haehyun to call them when she needs them. She nods at them. EXO waves to but shortly because they have their attention on the music playing and the lyrics on their hand.

CD 1 is done. Haehyun presses something to prevent CD 2 to play. She looks at EXO and they look at her.

-The lyrics are divided equally to all members and is every different on music playing. –Chen observes.

-Yes, That is why EXO needs to record all the songs we picked 2 days ago because we are mashing Korean-Chinese versions of all those songs. –Haehyun tells them.

They nod.

-So like you heard just know. The 1st half of the songs are in Korean

Please log in to read the full chapter