I am her favorite

I lost my mind
Please log in to read the full chapter

DAY-D

Haehyun arrives at the concert hall. The concert starts.

I am a genius.

She smiles.

EXO’s introduction.

Surprise? This is not in the performance plan. Are they planning a surprise performance? What? I should know this. I arrange the music order. What is going on?

Concert continues.

Where is the surprise? Everything is going according to the plan. EXO trolling their fans?

Ending message before sing their last song.

-Um… -Lay looks at the crowd nervously.

Yixing? He is going to announce “the surprise” that they were talking about?

Luhan pats his back. The other members follow Luhan’s move. EXO crowds behind Lay. Fans become anxious. What is going on?

What’s going on? Is it bad news?

-I am in a relationship with someone I very much love. –Lay finally let out.

What the—!

Haehyun’s jaw drops. Everyone around her is also shock. Then screaming starts again.

DID H—OH MY GOD!

-Do all of you want to know her? –Suho asks the fans.

NO! WHAT THE NO! OF COURSE NOT! WHAT THE HELL!

Screams.

-Okay, everyone look at the screen. –Baekhyun tells everyone and everyone follows.

Screen?

Jumbo Screen:

-Hello!

OH M—they’re wearing the same clothes when—!

-This is Donghae

-and Eunhyuk.

-Uri nuen Super Juni-oheyo!

I’m going to kill them. EVERYONE.

Screams.

-We are given a mission from EXO Planet’s ruler to reveal our Lay-ie’s girlfriend. –Eunhyuk says looking at the audience through the camera that he is holding with his right hand.

CEO KIM? That freakin’ OLD GEEZER.

Screams.

-Yes, we are. Eunhyuk-sshi, follow me. –Donghae says to Eunhyuk while he head to a door, Blue Ocean Studio door.

AISSH! This concert is not going as planned. Should I leave? No, I’ll be more suspicious.

Haehyun is wearing a pair of black and white vans, a faded demin short, a black and white “EXO World Tour” T-shirt (the front hem tucked in), bracelets on her right wrist, her necklace with her wedding ring as a pendant hides inside her shirt, and a white cap on her head. She lowers the white cap to cover her face, trying to do so without being too suspicious. She looks back on the screen, trying to be like everyone else.

Eunhyuk disappears from the video as he films Donghae. Donghae knocks. He looks at Eunhyuk who is heard giggling in the video.

Haehyun opens the door.

Oh~~~~

-You heard her. She is in the audience right now!

! Look natural.

Haehyun looks around too like the others around her; the white cap and her hair covering her face. She is located on the standing area near the stage.

Freakin’ Chen saw me earlier.

-Haehyun-nie. –Lay calls her with a smile.

Don’t call me!

Screams of excitement and fangirling are releases as Lay calls for her with such loving voice. Jealous fangirls are everywhere of course. Some were somewhat relief that their bias was not the one confessing at the moment.

Chen walks to Lay.

Chen!

Lay nods to Chen. Chen walks towards the aisle towards Haehyun who is on the right of the small center stage. Lay follows Chen.

Screams.

No No No No No No No No

Chen and Lay stops.

Screams lessen. Haehyun looks down. Fans around her finally realize and recognize her.

-Haehyun-nie –Lay smiles, his dimples showing. He stretches his right hand to her, but she is too far because there is a fence that separates the fans and her from the stage about 7 feet away.

Screams.

Haehyun looks at him while she bits her lower lips. The screen shows Haehyun.

Screams.

A guard asks Haehyun to follow him to the opening so she can come on the stage. Haehyun follows him quietly. Lay and Chen follows them too from the stage.

Screams.

Haehyun gets on stage. EXO bows to her. She slight bows back like always. Lay takes her ha

Please log in to read the full chapter