Back to work and just a lovely day

I lost my mind
Please log in to read the full chapter

-No. I'm going be there for recording. I told you that I will be in charge of recording my own songs. -Haehyun cold voice that Yixing had not heard for months is heard from the living room. 

Yixing walks out of their room with Lian on his arms. He sees Haehyun standing with her right hand in her hip while her left hand holds her phone to her left ear. 

-CEO Kim, it's been two months since I gave birth. I'm well rested and I'm fine. I don't want to miss work that long. -Haehyun heaves a long sigh. 

Yixing just watches his wife's back on him as she looks out the window to the outside. He rocks Lian on his arms. 

-I can bring Lian. My studio is large enough. I also have my office upstairs and plus Yixing is off today. No concert, no practice, and no schedule. He can take care of Lian at home too. -Haehyun argues. 

A pause. 

-Of course. But I want the three of us to go to SME. It's going to be Eunhyuk oppa and Donghae oppa's recording so they'll like Lian and Yixing being there for support. And I want Yixing to go with me. I missed him. He'd been really exhausted with practice and that concert in Macau two days ago. -Yixing cannot see it but he is sure that his wife is pouting. 

A pause, and Haehyun's hand on her hip becomes limp to her side, then she swings it back and forth in her side while her feet moves as she do a little awkward dance. Yixing smiles, knowing that Haehyun won the argument. Plus, that little awkward dance is just too cute. 

-See you there~ -Haehyun sings while she turn around to find Yixing smiling adoringly in front of her. 
 
She smiles back at him before she hangs up her phone. She walks towards him, pecking his lips lightly. 

-So we're going to SME? -Yixing makes sure. 

-Yup. -Haehyun grins widely in excitement. 

-Let's change. -Yixing says.

-I'll change Lian first. You change first and then I can after. -Haehyun reels him, and he nods. 

Yixing sets Lian on his crib before walking to the closet to change into jeans and black sweater for outside, removing his white sleeveless shirt and a plaid red and black pajama off his body.

Haehyun is changing Lian into a sapphire blue and white baby clothes and socks. After changing, Yixing packs the necessary bottles, extra clothes, diapers, baby wipes, formulas, baby powder, and etcetera for Lian into a a matching sapphire blue and white bag. 

Haehyun changes into a faded skinny jeans, a white long sleeve collared shirt, and a baby pink sweater over it. 

-Bring his blanket too. It's October and a little chilly outside. Plus, SME would probably a bit chilly too. -Haehyun tells her husband as she put on a pair of socks. 

-Don't forget to bring your notebook and everything you need. -Yixing reminds his wife as he takes a fresh blanket that also match Lian's clothes from their closet. 

-Lian's carrier sling is in the closet next to my shirts. And his bassinet is in there too. -Haehyun yells from their studio. 

-Do you know how to strap the bassinet with the seatbelts? -Yixing asks as he take the said items out of the closets. 

Haehyun comes back in the master bedroom with a black messenger bag with all her notes and CDs. 

-You look strangely hot with that sling carrier on you. -Haehyun widely smile at him, and Yixing does not know if she is kidding or not. 

-That's a compliment right? -Yixing asks with a smile as he walks closer to his wife. 

-Yes. Definitely handsome. -Haehyun smiles, as she wraps her arms around Yixing's

Please log in to read the full chapter