Like siblings

I lost my mind
Please log in to read the full chapter

DAY 62…EXO’s practice room

It is lunch time and EXO and Greg are hungry. The stylists were gone a long time ago to get started with EXO’s concert outfits. Manage Sunghoon and Jaejin went to get lunch. Haehyun left them after discussing the songs they want for the concert tour. She went to the Blue Ocean Studio to work on finalizing the Korean-Mandarin mix songs at were decided.

Greg and EXO sit and lay on the floor trying to catch their breath.

-Where is Sunghoo and Jaejin, I’m hungry. –Greg asks, desperately clutching his stomach.

As soon as he finishes his dramatic act, the 2 managers enters the room with food on their hand.

-Chinese Food! –Tao yells in glee, surprising himself on how the sight of food gives him a bit energy.

-Let’s eat! –Jaejin shouts to everyone.

They do not have to be told twice. They already start digging in the take out containers and starts eating. After about a minute, Yixing realizes something.

-How about Composer Cho? –He asks everyone.

The rest stops eating too. They forgot about her. What if she hasn’t eaten yet? Yixing thinks as he waits for an answer.

-You're right, knowing her, she is probably still working. –Greg states as he takes his phone out of his backpack on the corner of the room.

He calls her but she is not picking up. He texts her but no answer too.

-She is probably still working. She won’t answer. –Greg tells everyone.

-I’ll go and call her. –Sunghoon stands up and starts walking at the door, when Donghae enters.

Sunghoon and the rest bows to him.

-Hi! –Donghae cheerfully waves at everyone.

-Where are you going hyung? –Donghae asks his former manager, now EXO manager.

-To get Haehyun-nie so she can eat lunch with us. –Sunghoon simply puts.

-Oh~she is en-charge of EXO for 2 months huh? –Donghae remembers.

-She told you? –Greg asks him because there are only a few people who know about EXO’s tour so far because the promotions will official starts tomorrow.

-Of course. –Donghae replies to his friend with why-ask-such-obvious-question-you-know-the-answer-to face.

-Right. -Greg realizes. EXO got back to eating but still listening to their conversation.

-Hyung, Don’t worry, I’ll call her. –Donghae tells Sunghoon as he calls her with his phone.

-I already called and she won’t pick up. –Greg tells him.

Just as he said that, Haehyun picks up her phone. Donghae smiles at his friend.

-Why didn’t she pick up when I called her? –Greg complains.

Donghae put his phone on speaker.

-I heard that. –Haehyun tells Greg.

-Then, why didn’t you pick up? Sunghoon hyung was about to walk there to get you. –Greg complains on behalf of the also tired Sunghoon, who smiles.

-I was doing something. I just happened to see my phone shining when I turned around, and Donghae was calling. Coincidence, my friend, coincidence. –Haehyun explains, somewhat annoyed at his immaturity.

-But why are you calling me? –Haehyun asks, getting back to the real topic.

-Have you eat lunch yet? –Donghae asks.

-Why do you have lunch for me Oppa? –Haehyun asks with a smiling voice.

There is that aegyo again. Yixing catches himself thinking.

-No. –Donghae

Please log in to read the full chapter