Change Around

Midnight Lust

"So, how are you doing, Keira-chan?"

*Keira looked up as she heard the question of Cassie.*

Keira: Well. I am fine. Still the same.

Cassie: Mind if I ask you something? It's kinda personal, but if you don't want---

Keira: It's okay.

Cassie: Why are you always alone? Do you have any relatives? I-I am just concerned since you are always by yourself.

Keira: Thanks for the concern. I don't have any realtives. My parents died when I was 12 years old, and...that's it. *continue eating*

Cassie: I want to be your friend.

Keira: Huh? You? My friend?

Cassie: Yes *smiles*

Keira: Sure. Thank you. Actually you are my 1st friend.

*Cassie, being Keira's friend is so far the best thing that ever happened to her eversince that tragic incident 12 years ago. Now, Keira knows that somehow, she is not alone. Not anymore.*


2 days later:

Keira's POV:

I noticed how things changed around town are starting to change. People are afraid to go out at night. And people who are working are always rushing so that they won't have to stay out late. I don't really care what is going on as long as it doesn't bother me.I have deicded to live the way I do. It's Friday today, and usually I don't go out and just stay at home. That night I have decided to watch TV. I was channel surfing when my attention was caught a particular news on TV.

Reporter on TV: Another man found dead at a dark alley in the Roppongi District. The police have already conducted an autospy on the man's body and they were shocked to find out that the blood of the victim was all gone and there were to bite marks on his left side of the neck, as if he was bitten by a vampire.

My body stood frozen when I heard of the creature they suspected that did the crime that have killed almost 10 people just this week. The same creature that killed my parents. Why are they here? I could still remember their blood shot eyes that stared at me the night they killed my parents. I know this may sound impossible. But once they existence are proven again. I would love to revenge my parents death. I definitely will avenge my parents.


A/N:

Keira's Clothes: [minus the shoes]