Realization

Midnight Lust

"Wake up sleepyhead."

Momo's POV:
I hugged my pillow more and snuggled it closer to me. I know that Koki is the one beside me. Waking me up. After his confession last night. He did not leave the room. For some reason, I know he did not sleep at all because I could feel his eyes on me the whole night we were together. I finally opened my eyes and was greeted by the warmest smile I have ever seen in my life. Coming from the man I love. I smiled back at him and gave him a quick peck on the cheeks. But when I stared at his eyes, I know he wants more, and before I could do it he already captured my lips in a mind shattering kiss. His left hand on my nape and his right hands caressing my back in a very sensual way. He was about to tear my clothes apart when someone knocked on my bedroom's door. We kissed for the last time before I got up, fixed myself and opened the door.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Nino: It's time for breakfast.
Momo: Yeah, right. As if we do eat breakfast.
Nino: Thought of that too. But Ohno insisted on cooking. He is acting all like a mother.
Koki: And you're the Father.
Nino: O-Of course not! Shut up, Koki-kun. Just go down now.

*They both grinned when Nino got down first. All of them knows in the house that Nino and Ohno are like an "item" but they don't directly tell it themselves. They just let them in their own world whenever they are together. Koki wrapped his arms around Momo's shoulders when they got down the stairs. Everyone looked at them. They just smiled.*

Sho: Are you sure all of this are edible?
Ohno: Are you having doubts of my cooking skills? I saw them on T.V last night and I have decided to cook them.
Kame: I don't mind eating them. But If anything goes wrong with my stomach after this. I am going to wring your neck Ohno.
Ohno: Hai. Hai.
Jun:*whisper to himself*OhMiya strikes again.*shook his head*
OhMiya: I heard that!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Massu's POV

For the first time, since we moved to this house we had our first decent meal. I must gave credits to Ohno, he cooks so good. I stood up after the meal and got out of the house. It's cloudy again, which is a good thing since I won't have to wear sunglasses just to get rid of the sunlight. In us brother's, I am the most irritable to the sun. Unlike my twin Yuya who seems to love it. I walked out on the backyard and when I turned to my left, I saw a sight to behold. I in some breath. It's Cassie. I want to talk to her but, I remembered the last time that I tried to talk to her. I completely looked like a loonatic. I even heard one of her employees say that "Maybe he is a stalker that likes you, Cassie." I am no stalker. I just...I just want to be close to her. Because everytime I am near her, I am at ease. I feel comfortable, and most of all. I love her smell. It makes me go crazy. Like a sweet vintage wine that I would love to drown myself in. Cassie must have felt my presence and looked at my direction. I stirred to life. Her pitch black, round eyes staring at me. I was about to go inside, to atleast save myself from her alluring charms, when she called me.

Cassie: Takahisa-san! Masuda-san! Massu-kun!

*Massu jerked a bit when she heard him called "Massuda-kun". He looked back at her and walked towards her when she motioned him to come near her. Massu gulped and curled his hands in a fist, to prevent himself from grabbing her body and pierce his fangs into her neck. "Keep your cool, Takahisa Masuda. It's just her, just her. . .HECK!" He scolded himself.*

Cassie: Hello!*smiles*
Massu: H-H-Hello. . .
Cassie: I just saw you looking at this direction so I have decided to call you. I want to discuss something with you.
Massu: What is it?
Cassie: Last time. At my shop. One of my employees said---
Massu: That I am a stalker? No, I am not. I am just not used to talking to people.
Cassie: Good to hear that. I hate stalkers and bad people. They are on my hate list.
Massu: Okay.

*There was a moment of silence after that. Massu stared at her again, and again she must have felt it so she spoke.*

Cassie: I hate it when someone stares at me. Do you like me Massu-kun?
Massu: Excuse me?
Cassie: I don't like beating around the bushes. So I am asking you if you like me. You keep staring at me and giving me glances. Don't think I didn't notice.

*That was Massu's turn to grin. "This girl is so full of surprises. No wonder she caught my attention. Do I like her? Yeah, maybe I do." Massu just stared at her with a grin on his face. Cassie got irritated and turned her back on him. She was already on her third step towards the back door of her house when finally Massu spoke.*

Massu: What if I do like you? Would it be that bad?
Cassie: No. I don't think so. It's just like, isn't it? Love and Like are different from each other.
Massu: You're right. They're on a different level.
Cassie:*walk back towards Massu and extends her hands* Friends?
Massu: What?
Cassie: Let's be friends from now on. We like each other and I think we would be able to enjoy each other's company.

*"This human! She is smart but so CLUELESS! I confessed just like that and she thinks that I only want her as a. . .FRIEND?!" Massu screamed inside his head, but despite the furious feeling boiling in him, he still took her hands. And with that touch, his anger slowly melted. He loves having her hands enveloped by his.*

Cassie: Shall we go out? Have some fun later?
Massu: S-Sure.
Cassie: There you go again.*smooth out the cringe on his forehead* Smile more Massu. You have a great smile with cute dimples to match. Okay?

*With one last smile from her, she left. She left Massu in awe. Cassie leaned her back on the door and took a deep breath, as if a monster was running after her. Massu is a monster, a handsome monster, because he kept running after her heart. Her heart is beating like crazy and she can't contain it. She smiled when she remembered the grin on his face earlier.*

Cassie: Could it be. . .I am in love with him?

-------------------------------

Massu's Clothes:

Cassie's Clothes:

ARASHI's Clothes:

KAT-TUN: