New Neighbors?

Midnight Lust

*Keira woke up when she heard her alarm clock ringing. It's only 7:00 am and it's a Saturday. She got up from bed and changed into an all white attire. White tank top, jogging pants and she tied her hair up in a messy bun. It has been part of her daily routine to exercise Tai Chi and Boxing every morning. Before she went to her backyard where she does her exercise she first fed Kana and ate all veggies breakfast. When she went out she took a deep breath, closed her eyes and let the sun touch her skin. It's a good day. Then she just noticed 2 move-in trucks in front of the house beside hers. The house has been there ever since she was 5, and as urban legend goes around, it is full of ghosts inside. That is why it has been empty for almost 10 years. She walked near the driver and talked to him.*

Keira: Excuse me. Someone is moving in?

Driver: Yes.

Keira: Where are they?

Driver: I don't know. They just gave us the key to the house, and the day before they asked us to go to a house where their things are and instructed us to drop the things here.

Keira: Eh~ I see.

Driver: The house is pretty scary, isn't it? Eventhough it's structure looks new. Just look at it, it seems like it comes to life at night. How do you manage to live beside such a house?

Keira: Eh-- Well. That is a bit true. But I am accustomed to that house. And I assure you, it doesn't come to life at night.

Driver: Well, we should get going, Miss.

Keira: Okay. Have a safe trip. *bow*

*Keira just shrugged her shoulders and continued to her backyard to exercise. After an hour of training, she felt great to release all of her tension. She lay down on the ground and stared at the clear blue sky. "Otou-san, Oka-san. I am doing fine by myself. You don't have to worry too much about me. I am happy because I have Kana and Cassie with me. I miss you both." The moment Keira closed her eyes she felt someone is staring at her. She stood up and looked around but seen no one. "Ah~ Maybe it's because of the house. It just got in my imagination" Keira shook her head vigourously.*

Keira: I should just take a shower.

*Keira went inside her house and took a shower. On the other hand, what Keira doesn't know is that someone is really watching, admiring her from afar. He jumped down the tree he was sitting on and looked at her get inside the house.*

Man: Humans. You really don't understand a thing. Things happen for a reason. *breath in the air* Sweet smell from a woman. Never found a woman that would smell this nice and strong. Nice enough to be my meal.

*And in just a flash the man disappeard in the thick fog of the forest.*


A/N:

The 'haunted' house:

Keira's Clothes: