Restraint

Midnight Lust

*Keira looked behind her and he is trying to predict what would his new neighbor Aiba would do. It has already been 30 minutes when they arrived at Tokyu Hands and from then Aiba did not left her side. He said he have decided to tag along with his neighbor. She just shook her head down and let out a deep sigh. She was surprised when Aiba spoke. She did not notive him walk beside her.*

Aiba: YO~
Keira: Omo~ You surprised me!
Aiba: *chuckles* You really are a jumpy person. It's fun to surprise you. *smile*
Keira: Aiyoo~ you think it's fun? *Aiba nods like a kid* Tsk. Anosa, we have been here for almost 30 minutes but you still haven't bought anything yet. If you don't need anymore of my help, I'll leave now. *bow* Ja~

*Aiba just looked at her walking away. He still want to tag along with a human. Rare experiences like this should last. He ran after her and stopped her by her shoulders. He just saw an irritated look on her face when she faced him again. "It's fun to play jokes on her" Aiba thought. Because he haven't seen a girl change her expression within the span of 1 minute. He stopped laughing in his mind when she spoke.*

Keira: Mr. I am in a hurry so if you don't mind. I'll leave now. Have fun shopping here at Tokyu Hands.
Aiba: Wait! You can't leave me!
Keira: And why is that?
Aiba: Because. . . I don't know how will I get home.
Keira: Eh?! Hountoni? Man~ From where did you exactly came from? Ugh~

*Aiba took that as a ''Yes" and followed her. He was surprised when she entered an art shop store. She bought about 5 canvass and some paint and paint brushes. "So she is a painter?" He was walking behind her and he bumped into her when all of a sudden she stopped walking. He looked at front and noticed that they are already in the counter. When they got out of the store Keira motioned the canvasses in front of him. She talked when he gave her a questioning look.*

Keira: You have decided to tag along with me. Might as well use you. Follow me.
Aiba: H-Hai

*They spend almost half a day at Tokyu Hands. They bought supplies for Keira's house and dog treats for her dog. They were already walking across the parking lot, towards Keira's car. They sped off and arrived at their community at 1:00 pm. Aiba was about to bring the canvasses when Keira stopped him.*

Keira: I'll bring those in. Thank you.
Aiba: Hai~

*Aiba was about to enter their house when she called him again. He was surprised at he saw a red small box flying to his direction. He closed his eyes and catched the red small box. He slowly looked at it and saw a box of Hello Panda. Chocolate flavored. He once again gave her a puzzled look.*

Aiba: What is this?
Keira: Can't you see? It's a Hello Panda. Thanks for helping me out. Good day to you. *bow*

*Aiba slowly showed a smile. He can't help but find it cute. Her gesture. He went inside the house and went straight to the living room. He is still holding and smiling at the box of Hello Panda. Aiba was about to open the box when someone took the box from behind. He turned his head to see who it was. Of course, one of his ever annoyingly cute brother, Takahisa Masuda often called as Massu.*

Massu:*sit beside him* What have you been up to?
Aiba: Nothing much. I just strolled around town.
Massu: And what's with hanging out with that human girl?
Aiba: Nothing.
Massu: Brother, you better stop playing with her. It won't do us any good if you will let her in your head.
Aiba: Get in my head? Like fall inlove?
Massu: You know what I mean. Who wouldn't? Every single of us here got bothered the moment we felt her strong presence.
Aiba: *shrug his shoulders and grab the box from Massu* I won't let her get in my head or heart. She is just a mere human.

*Massu rolled his eyes and stared outside. He must admit he was bothered by her. But there someone else that won't leave his mind. Cassie, as he heard Keira called her the 1st night they moved in. Her round, chinky eyes. And when I saw her smile at Keira last night. She also have an addicting smell that he thinks he is the only one who notices inside the house. Maybe he'll observe her for a few days. He stood up from the sofa and walked to their backyard. Massu was surprised to see Cassie at her backyard. Cassie on the other hand is at her backyard planting some new bought flower seeds when she felt someone looking at her. She stood up and saw from the 3rd house backyard the mystery guy she saw the other night.*

[A/N: So the theree houses are close to each other so when they go to their own backyard they'll see the backyard of the next 2 houses beside them. At this point. Massu and Cassie have to shout at each other because Keira's house is in between.]

Cassie:*shout at Massu* Hi! You are one of the new neighbors right?
Massu: Uhm. Yeah.
Cassie: I am Cassie Chan by the way! And you are?
Massu: Massu!
Cassie:*lean forward the fence* Eh?!~
Massu: Takahisa Masuda! Call me Massu!
Cassie: Oh! Massu-kun. Nice to meet you. *smiles*

*Massu lost it when he saw her smile. He maybe is attracted to her because most of them rarely smile. But there is something warm about her smile that makes him want to smile too. ''Why such human have this effect on me? I must stay away but she's like a magnet." Cassie is waiting for Massu to speak again but without any word he just turned his back on her and went inside the house.*

Cassie: What the--- Talk about being rude! Tsk. *finish planting and goes back inside her house*

--------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Cassie's Clothes:

Massu's Clothes:

Living Room:

Hello Panda [MY FAVORiTE CHOCO~!]: