Making Her Mine

Midnight Lust

 

Third Person's POV:
 
"They are starting to create a mess. Again."
 
An old man that looked like to be in his mid fifties stood up the old Romanian chair that seemed to have undergone no change at all through time together with the others that was inside the room.
 
"Then what should we do?"
 
"Nothing. Not until they do something out of their foolishness, we do nothing. Also not until we have what we want in our hands."
 
A devilish smile crept up his lips as the others had nodded their heads in agreement with what he just said.
 
"For now let's just watch their every move. And I want perdioc updates on the mission. Dismissed."
 
"Yes, High One."
 
All of the 20 men that was in front of his was gone of their sight with the blink of an eye. All of the 12 elders, including the High One, smiled wickedly.
 
'The power will be mine and in no time I will become more powerful and feared by many. Even these imbiciles.' He thought and also disappeared inside the room.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Keira's POV:
 
"What's the problem?"
 
I looked up at Kame whom I didn't even notice enter my room, standing at the edge of my bed. Looking at me. With his vampire skills I won't wonder how he got inside without even knocking at the door. I pushed myself up and sat down my bed as I pull my knees close to my chest, hugging them.
 
Keira: Nothing. I am just bothered.
Kame: Bothered by what?
 
My eyebrows furrowed. I thought he could read my mind? How come he doesn't know why I am bothered?
 
Kame: I restrained myself to read your mind not unless you let me.
 
Okay, he read my mind. So I guess now he knows. But he just kept looking at me, as if he's waiting for me to tell him the story. I shifted my leg's position into a lotus one and fiddled with my finger as I fix my gaze down.
 
Keira: Remember when we met Tacchon and both of you fought? After the incidents that happened, I kinda see things.
 
Kame: Things? What kinds of things?
 
Keira: W-Well, out of the blue I would see a places, old and rustic. A mansion, to be exacty and a very old one. Sometimes I also see myself wearing those old British clothing for women. And I often dream.
 
Kame: Dream? What kind of dream?
 
My cheeks turned crimson red and I looked down my lap once again. He cleared his throat, pushing me to tell him more. I don't think I would be able to face him after telling what my dream was all about. I then felt his fingers on my chin and when I my eyes met his I got lost in it. As if I was swimming an endless sea and the deeper I go the more I liked it. I felt something in me spark, it just made me want to pull and kiss him passionately but before I could he gently let go of me.
 
Keira: I-I. .  can't tell you about m-my dream.
Kame: *smiles warmly* It's okay you don't have to. I already know.
Keira: *looks at him wide eyed* You read my thoughts?
Kame: You wouldn't tell me. So for you to feel comfortable again, I did.
 
Oh great! Now he knows that in my dreams I moan loudly because I dream about him having with me. Great! Just great! So embarassing! I quickly pulled one of my pillows that were beside me and buried my face onto it to hide my embarassment and face that is so red, I also bet my ears are all red like tomato. I then heard him chuckle. I buried my face deeper, not even wanting to hear him laugh even if it sounds so sweet to my ears.
 
Kame: Hey, don't be like that. I guess everyone dreams like that once in a while.
Keira: *slowly looks up at him, her chin resting on the pillow* Really? But it's still awkward! I wouldn't mind if the guy in my dream doesn't have an identity. The worst part is you can read minds and now you know its you~!
Kame: *chuckles* It's okay. I am not going to tell anyone.
Keira: *whines* Stop teasing me. *pouts*
 
Kame's POV:
 
After leaving her there, still embarassed after I read her mind. I went straight inside my room and let my body flop down on the bed. I looked up at the ceiling. Her past memories are now coming back, she's even dreaming about me doing it with her. It's just one of the things that a vampire should do once he finds her lifetime mate. In my case, I don't want to do it because I know I have the tendency to lose control and I might end up draining the hell out of her. Although marking your mate is a part of it, it's too risky and dangerous for her for me to do it. So even if I've been dying to touch her, kiss her and feel her shiver under my touch. I just can't.
 
Kame: I know you're there, Jin.
Jin: *laughs* Hey, bro~! Seems like you've got one big problem.
Kame: *pushes himself up and sits down on the bed* I have no problems at all.
Jin: You know *sits down on his computer chair.* you've got to do something about that. It's either the High Bastards find and take her to be their snack or you mark her. It's not like she's not your mate.
Kame: *sighs* It's too risky. I might end up killing her.
Jin: Then you've got to learn to control yourself. Because one day, you're going to do it. That is, if you'd like to save her from those imbecile jerks.
 
I looked up at Jin as he squeeze my shoulder lightly, letting me know that I have his suppot. I gave him a smile and he walked out the door. He's right with everything. I've been guarding her all this time but if I want to really protect her for all times even if I am not around then the only way is to mark her. It's either me or the High Council and I can't let them take her. They are just going to feed on her blood until she dies while theyget stronger. I'v made up. I went back to her house and this time I knocked on the door.
 
Keira: Wait for a sec! Oh, Kame. What brings you here? Why don't you come in for a while.
Kame: Uhm, no. I just came here to ask you if you're free tonight? Maybe, have some dinner t our place.
Keira: *smiles shyly* Really? Wouldn't that be a bother?
Kame: Nonesense. I'd love to have dinner with you. My brothers would be all out for the night. Dates.
Keira: *thinks* Uhm. . . okay~ *beams at Kame*
Kame: Thanks.*smiles a bit* 8:00 pm then. I'll pick you up.
 
I went back inside our house and prepared some steak. It's already 7:30 pm and at exactly 8:00 I was finished with the dish. I washed my hands and walked towards her house. I guided inside and there was only silence as soon as we started eating.
 
Keira: I stayed here for like 2 days but I've never seen this part of the house. It's pretty cozy.
Kame: Why do you except something else?
Keira: Kind of. You know, the usual vampire stuff.
Kame: Dungeons, coffins and lots of bats?
Keira: *nods*
Kame: *chuckles* For some reason we hate those kind of houses. Well one of my brothers, Ohno, is a total neat freak so when we were looking for a house it turns out he had already found this one.
 
Our conversation was already going smooth. I looked at the watch. It's time. It should come around by now. I look at Keira drink her, uhm, 3rd glass of wine. When she placed the glass down the table her eyes were slowly being droopy and her stance is becoming wobbly too.
 
Keira: *shakes her head left and right.* I think I've had enough. Thanks for the food-- Whoah!
 
She almost fell when she tried to stand up and walk. I was beside her in an instant. I wrapped my arms around her waist to support her. But her scent is already intoxicating my senses that all I am aware of now is her and how dangerously close our bodies are. I stopped myself from groaning when I felt myself get hard at the sudden contact. The inevitable happened, she wrapped her arms on my nape and pulled me in for a kiss which I gladly took and responded with the same passion. Her fingers playing my hair at the back of my head. I can tell from her kisses that she is a newbie. That if she wasn't drunk at the moment, she won't be able to kiss me like this.I pulled her closer to me, caressing her back in a very sensual way. I also brushed my fingers on her soft, brown hair that I really love.
 
Keira: Uhmm~
 
I went crazy when she moaned against my lips. I scooped her thighs and motioning her to wrap her legs around my waist as I walk fast to my room. I nibbled on her lips, wanting entrance and she opened . I on her tongue like a baby and explored her hot cavern. Her hands found its way to the hem of my shirt and quickly pulled it off of me. She was constantly grinding under me that she's already rubbing my manhood and that made me hungry for more. I pulled away from the kiss and opened her the buttons of her blouse one by one. With every button that I open I kiss her skin and with every kiss I place she moans softly. I threw her blouse on the floor together with her lower clothes that I have quickly removed. I looked down at her, admiring her beauty.
 
Kame: *whispers* You're so beautiful
Keira: So you are. *traces her hands on Kame's stomach*
Kame: Touch me like that and I'll go crazy. *leans down on her ear and bites her earlobe*
Keira: Ahh~ Kame~ *wrap her arms on his body*
 
I continued the kiss down on her neck, up and down. I stopped on her collarbone and she moaned loudly and tugged on my hair as I on that particular spot. I then instantly knew that it's her weak spot. I smirked at her, her eyes half closed from all the sensation and the effect of the alcohol adds up. She's moving instinctively. I unclapsed her bra and wasted no time, I on her already hard nub as I knead her other .
 
Keira: Ahhh~ Uhhmmpp~
 
I looked up at her and saw her face blushing madly. It only made me harder and swirl my tongue around her nubs. I rained butterfly kisses on her flat stomach and when I was already near her entrance she instantly crossed her legs.
 
Kame: It's okay.
Keira: It's. . . It's embarassing. . .
Kame: I could look at you all day, looking like this.
 
I parted her legs and saw her entrance already dripping wet with pre-. I her folds gently and she shivered under me. She was writhing and like there's no tomorrow as I flick her with my tongue. I pulled myself up and hovered her, my hands not leaving her entrance. I parted her folds and slide a finger in. She whimpered and her face says it all. It hurts. I instantly felt sorry and I kissed her passionately. Pouring all of my love for her. The feeling of her walls clamping around my finger seems to have aroused me more. My member throbbed even more, it already hurt. But since she is a I have to take my time with her. I had my fair share of back then but no one was like her. Pure and innocent. Back then everyone was lusting over one another that every night almost all of them go into groups and do it shamelessly in front of one another.
 
Keira: Kame~
 
I got pulled from my reverie when she yet again moaned my name. I pulled away from the kiss, just an inch away from her face. She smiled at me. It's time.
 
Kame: Are you ready?
Keira: *whisper* I've never been this sure in my entire life. You just. . . You make me go crazy~
Kame: I am sorry, Keira. I love you. I truly do. But I have to do this.
Keira: You don't have to be. I am glad that I'll be giving it to you.
 
A smile crept up my lips. Hearing those words from her was already enough to soothe my sorry soul. I feel so sorry because the wine I gave her was an aphrodisiac, that's why she's just losing control over her own body and emotions. I am really sorry, Keira. I love you. I kept repeating those words against her ear up until I penetrated her.
 
Keira: Kame~ Ahhh~ I-It hurts.
Kame: I am sorry, love. *kisses her forehead* I'll take the pain away. I promise. *kisses her lips passionately*
 
Her arms wrapped around my shoulders and her nails digging on my back as I further. Filling her completely, I let her adjust first to my size before I started to move slowly. She's now panting, huffing and under me. my name, whispering it against the cold night that seemed to have been defeated by the warmth emitting from our own bodies as we fulfill eachothers love and lust. Her blood that flowed out when I entered her tickled my nostrils like a vintage wine. My eyes changed color and fangs already protruding. Ready to mark her. I groaned dangerously with every . I nuzzled her neck and it. I could feel my mouth water that if I don't take that bite. I'd go berserk. I opened my mouth and lunged towards her neck. My fangs piercing through her skin. She screamed against my ear for a brief moment and after that was pure ecstasy. Her blood tasted like sweet chocolate as I sip it. My s becoming powerful with evey sip I take. I could feel her walls clamping around my member. Both of us were too clouded with so much pleasure all that could be heard inside the room were slapping of skin, our heartbeats, moans and huffs. As soon as I got finished marking her, we also both came. We made love all through out the night but her blood did wonders to me that I could only feel a little bit of exhaustion. Keira was different she was already limp under me when I slowly took out myself from her laid down beside her.
 
Kame: *nuzzling Keira's hair and it.* My baby's so tired.
Keira: Hmmmm?
Kame: Nothing. Go to sleep, love. I'll be here. Forever.
Keira: Hmmmm. . .
 
She slowly, with the little energy left in her, moved closer to me. Rubbing her cheeks on my chest. I puller her by the waist, draped the duvet over our bodies and closed my eyes. Not sleeping but listening to the sound of her heartbeat against mine. She's mine now and no one is going to be able to take away from me without being killed.