Reminiscing

Midnight Lust

 

"Hey! Have you seen the new boys? The one that just moved in?"
"Yeah. They are so handsome. I want to live with them!"
"Oh! Look he lives at that house too! They are too handsome!"
 
*The man passing by just smirked hearing the comments from the ladies around the community they are living at right now. "Stupid humans. Easily blinded by anothers appearance." Yes he is one of them -- as to the two ladies he heard -- those handsome people living at the "haunted" house of the place. He got bored so he have decided to go out and explore around town. He walked down regally at the streets of Tokyo. After getting tired from Tokyo's busy pace he went back to their house and hanged out at the forest and sat down at one of the trees. And looked up at the sky. It's already noon at that time. Closed his eyes and let the warm breeze touch his cold skin.*
 
Man's POV:
 
I know you are out there. I miss you so much. So much that I want to see you, and be with you, again. I want to hold you in my arms again just like the old days. I love you. Still love you.
 
*He shook his head down and jerked up and jumped off the tree as his brother called him by using his telepathy powers. In a flash he was already inside the study room of their house. He already know why he summoned him there.*
 
Man 1: Junno, are you still hoping to be re-united with her?
 
[A/N: Oh~ The broken guy is Junno. Unsual to see him down. HAHA. Okay. *ehem* go on with the story]
 
Junno: Lying won't be good either right? So, yes. I am still hoping that the 2 of us will be re-united again. You, as one of my brothers know that well.
Man 1: Yes. But don't hope for something like that. It'll leave you broken and lonely like you are now. I am just worried for you brother. *walks near Junno and tap his shoulder* Plus, you won't want the council to hurt her right?
Junno: But---
Man 1: Think about what I said. It's the best way for you and her to be safe.
Junno: Thanks, brother.
 
*Junno walked out of the study room minutes after her brother walked out too. He went to his room and layed down on his bed while staring at the ceiling. His brother's words kept replaying on his mind and the tragic moment that separated him from the woman he loves the most.*
-----------------------
A/N: Sorry for the short update. This is what my imagination has to offer at the moment. Gomen-na.
 
Junno's Clothes :