Another Attempt, Another Attack

Midnight Lust

 

"Where are you going?"
 
*Keira looked beside her mail box and saw a man. "Isn't he the man from before? The one Kame knows?" She got puzzled as to why would he as such a question, again she felt like being hypnotized into his eyes. She shook her head many times. "I must not think of him. I like someone else and besides if Kame---" Keira wasn't able to continue scolding herself, when all of a sudden the man gathered her hair in his hands and lowered his head near her neck and inhaled her scent. She froze at the sudden action. "Pull away, Keira! T-This guy is. . . touching you! Damn it!" When she realized that, she backed away from him, but he caught her arm. She looked at him, starting to feel scared at the man.*
 
Keira: I suggest that you let me go before I break your bones.
Man: How would you even do that? You are no match for me. Come with me.*pull her arm*
Keira: I don't want to! Let me go you bastard!
 
*Keira punched the guy. His head tilted to the side, she thought he was going to let her go but when he slowly looked back at her, his eyes turned golden brown. She hates this feeling the most. She now know what he is. A vampire. Just like Kame and his brothers. Keira felt a chill run up her spine when the man smirked after placing his thumb over the side of his lips, which is now bleeding. He the blood and tightened his grip.*
 
Man: *whisper in Keira's ear* I won't let you go easily. Not now. I want you. They want you. With this I am sure, Kame will be over.
Keira: What?! Are you going to use me against him! You jerk! Let me go, let me go!
 
*Keira stepped on his foot and it distracted him for a while. She grabbed the chance to jump at the fence and run towards the forest. She hid behind the biggest tree, she thinks. Her nerves are not calm either because she could hear the dried leaves and small branches from trees cracking everytime he takes a step forward. She prayed and prayed. "I don't want to be taken. I don't want to be taken. I don't want to be---"*
 
Keira: AAAAAAAHHHHH~~!!!
Kame: Calm down! It's me, Kame! *shake Keira's shoulders*
Keira: K-Kame? Oh my God! *hugs him* Help me. The man from the other day, h-he's here. He wants to take me a-and---
Kame: I know. Good thing I came on time. I beated the crap out of him. Sorry it took me this long. I was on a hybernating stage at the moment so. . .
Keira: I understand. Just stay with me. I'll be fine. *smiles*
 
*Keira went pale and screamed when the man grabbed the back of Kame's clothes and threw him off a tree. Then he grabbed her arm and forced her to come with him. She squirmed out of his grip when she got tired she bit off his arm and when he loosened his grip she ran towards Kame who is now up on his feet. He pushed her behind him, protecting him from the man.*
 
Kame: You know you won't be able to take her with you, Tadayoshi.
Tatchon: Come on, don't be so formal with me. . .Kame *smirk*
Kame: It's not like we're close either. Leave, or I might end your life here.
Tatchon: You know you can't do that. We both know you can't.
 
*With that last word from Tatchon. Kame ran towards him with utmost speed Keira didn't imagine he could. The two vampires are strangling, punching and throwing each other. They re both fast and strong, and back in their world they would always end up battling each other, proving out who is the strongest. Kame gave him an open palm punch. Tatchon on the other hand stood up again gave him self a boost by pushing his feet against a tree and kicked Kame on his chest. Both of them are now panting. They both became distracted when they felt auras coming their way. It's Kame's brother's. Tatchon looked at Kame and left a warning before disappearing.*
 
Tatchon: This won't be the end. I'll come back for you, Little Missy.*glare at Kame. Creepy smile at Keira*
-------------------------------------------------------------
 
Update~!
 
Sorry if it's late :)
 
Anyways. . .
 
ENJOY~!
 
COMMENTS and SUBSCRIPTIONS are MUCH APPRECIATED~!
 
<3 <3 <3