Midnight Lust

Midnight Lust

 

"Keira. Keira. Wake up sweety. Keira"
"Mom? Dad?"
 
*Keira furrowed her brows. Is this true? Her parents are infront of her, calling her name sweetly. She almost cried when her father reached out his hand to her. She walked slowly towards them. But the moment she held her father's hands. She almost shrieked, Her hands were full of blood, her parents blood. She fell on her knees, her hands on both sides of her head. "No, no. . . NO!" She shook her head vigourously. Then she felt as if she was being pulled in by a tornado. And with one sharp inhale she slowly opened her eyes. Her head feels like it's been hit by a hammer, it hurts like hell! She groaned, blinked her eyes to adjust to the light when her eyes fluttered open she got full view of the room she is in. Its an all white room except for the black bed she is resting at. She pushed herself up and sat down. "This isn't my room. Where am I?" She tried to recall what happened last night and she ended up at that room. Then she remembered, she was at Momo's house because she invited you to her housewarming party and she is with. . .*
 
Keira: CASSIE!
 
*Keira pushed the sheets off her body as soon as she remembered her friend. She almost fell from the dizziness she is feeling when she stood up and ran to the door. As soon as she stepped forward to get out of them room, she also backed off when her forehead hit something. When she looked, it was a man, leaning on the door frame. She took a step back and stared at him. He is near 5-6 meters high and he have a great physique, mascular and lean. Just right for him. I stared at him "Who is he anyway?" I was surprised when he talked.*
 
Jin: I am Jin. Akanishi Jin. Yo~! What's up?
Keira: A guy? What the hell am I doing in such place? Who are you? What did you do to me?
Jin: Relax girl. I can answer question per question.
Keira: You better do. Now talk
Jin: Should we start with who am I?
 
Keira's POV:
My eyes went wide in shock. Never in this lifetime that I dreamed of having a face to face with the creature I hate the most in this world. The guy, Jin, walked slowly towards me while his eyes shift colors from brown to deep green and the light in the room flickered off. All I did was step back and I panicked when I felt my back against the hard wall of the room. I looked up at him as he smirk. I almost cursed him when I heard joy in his voice, as if he is enjoying my misery.
 

*Keira gasped when Jin run his long slender fingers on her cheeks as if memorizing it. But what really shocked her is when he leaned towards her and breathed on her neck. She is sure of it, he just sniffed her. Filled his lungs with her smell. When he opened his eyes, its already brooding. Keira closed her eyes, waiting for her own doom when all of a sudden Jin flew back, as if someone held on his shirt and threw him at the corner. She screamed, covered her ears and bended in a sitting position. When she looked in front of her there were aproximately 17 guys in front of her, including Jin. Keira slowly stood up. They are looking at her like a specimen under the microscope.*
 
Keira: Where the hell am I and who are you people?
Jin: Can I explain this instead?
Koki: You almost ate her alive earlier. You shut up and just stand there.
 
*They all turned to a man that is sitting at the study table and looking outside the window. The moonlight beaming on his face like that, he looks like an art piece in Keira's eyes. His neck length brown hair, brown eyes and handsome features. And the voice. The voice that she loves in a man. Gentle yet husky.*
 
Kame: All of you. OUT.
Ueda: But---
Kame: I said *slowly turn to the boys* OUT.
 
*With just that look and voice all of them got out of the room, its as if they were all afraid of him.*
 
Kame's POV:
I slowly walked towards her. Looked intently at her, without ripping my gaze off her. She is now in front of me. It felt like everything stopped, even my own breathing. All I could hear is her worried thoughts, her heavy breathing and the beat of her heart. Everything about her, distrubs him. I get to see her sleep and stare at her while her eyes are closed and her mind is drifting to dream land. But now that she is upclose and her eyes not looking away from him.
 
It's. . .different. Really different. I was about to take another step closer to help her get up. As much as he wanted to wrap his arms around her and tell her that everything will be okay, he can't bring himself to do so for it is not okay. She is in great danger. Her voice became an instant music to my ears when she spoke.
 
Keira: Who are you? Where am I?
Kame: You are here at my house.
Keira: Why am I here? Last thing I remember is that I am at my friends house---
Kame: Momo.
Keira: Wait, you know her? Did you plan all of this? Let me re-phrase my question. What are you?
Kame: I don't think I should answer that one, for you already know WHAT I am.
Keira: I can't believe this. Filthy vampires. Let me out of this freaking house before I beat the crap out of all of you.
Kame: You can't leave. You are in danger.
Keira: Of course I am! The mere fact that I am inside this house I am in DANGER! 
 
*Keira walked towards the door, but Kame is fast. He was everywhere she is going, blocking her way. She  herfist  into a curled ball and gave him a punch. Your conscience took over you when you saw blood trickle down the side of his lips. He smirked and wiped the blood with his thumb. Keira backed off for the nth time that night when she saw his eyes turn blood shot red, before she could reach for the door, Kame pulled her arm and pulled her back. Keira slammed back on his lean body. Kame was also suprised at the sudden interaction, he has never been this physically close to her. Keira felt a tingling sensation at the back of her neck when she felt his arms wrap around her small body and his breath blowing gently on her neck. Kame closed his eyes, reminding himself to take control od what he is feeling. He his lips and his fangs showed. He wants to bite her, make her scream and want him. He hugged her more, his breathing is becoming more and more heavier, almost gasping for air. Keira felt like her foot got planted on the ground as soon as she felt a cold, pointed thing on her neck. She knows that it's his fangs, with the way he is acting now, she knows that any minute now, he will bite her. sink his fangs into her skin.*
 
Kame: *bury his face on her neck* Keira *move his mouth closer to her ears* I want you. I badly want you. Your smell *inhale her scent* your body and soul, I want them all to be mine.
Keira: *gently panting* Eh? Why don't you just do it. I know it will happen sooner or later. Just do it now.
Kame: I can't.*slowly let go of Keira* Don't try to escape, because I can read your mind and stop you at doing things even before you do it.
 
*Keira was placed by Kame on the bed. She stared at the door when she heard it close. She can't be serious, she just offered herself to him! "STUPID! STUPID KEIRA!" she scolded herself. She can't herself be with these vampires or she might end up doing drastic things to get away or kill them.*
----------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Sorry for the lousy update. This is everything that my brain has to offer for this fic. Maybe another week after this update. ^^
 
KAT-TUN's Clothes:
 
Arashi:
NewS: