Not Convinced

Midnight Lust

 

"Was it a dream? I fell asleep and. . . that's it?"
 
*Cassie is inside her pastry café, frustrated. Everything is starting to get odd for her. What happened last night at Momo's house is not simply "nothing" She took a deep breath and re-called in her mind the scene earlier this morning.*
 
FLASHBACK:
 
"My head. . .hurts" Cassie grunted as she slowly opened her eyes. Her eyes got hurt when the rays of the sunlight coming from the window of her room. "Of my room. Huh?!" As soon as she realized where she saw she sat down on the bed and surveyed around her eyes. She is IN. HER. ROOM. "But, last night, I was at Momo's house, with Keira-chan and I went to the kitchen and I. . ."*
 
Cassie: Fell asleep?
 
*Even with the thoughts of what happened last night she got up and prepared to open her pastry café. While on the way, she put on her headset and phoned Keira. But her phone is only ringing and no one is answering. "Maybe she is still asleep." When she arrived some of her patrons are already there waiting for her to open up. She checked her wrist watch and saw it was already 12:00 pm. She was about to close the shop for a lunch break when all of a sudden Momo entered. She gave her a questioning look.*
 
Momo: What is it Cassie-chan?
Cassie: What exactly happened last night? How did I ended up at home this morning. I could still remember the two of us talking in the kitchen.
Momo: *small laugh* Cassie, are you still drunk? We had a bottle of wine last night. And you excused yourself. Me and Keira already finished the film but you weren't still back, when we checked on you, you're already wasted, sleeping at the kitchen table. Don't you remember?
Cassie: I. . .don't
Momo: Next time, don't drink if you can't handle it.
 
*Momo just gave her a smile before continuing to the counter and paid for whatever she bought. She is still not convinced at what Momo told her.* 
 
END OF FLASHBACK
 
*Cassie was startled when someone appeared in front of her. It's Massu, her ever-so-friendly-neighboor, she still thinks he is a snob, he walked out on her first time she talked to him, and probably that would be the last time. But as the owner and cashier of this shop, she must entertain him or at least be civilized with him.*
 
Massu: Here.*gives 2 boxes of cream puff*
Cassie: That'd be *operate the cashier registrer* $ 4
Massu: Here.*gives $100*
Cassie: Here is your change Sir. Enjoy your cream puff, Sir.
 
*As soon as Massu marched out of the store, he heard Cassie say "Doesn't he have anything to say but "Here" ?" He just smiled at her cuteness. He stopped walking and looked back at the counter where she was, he could see her from the outside because the whole place have a glass wall. He smiled sweetly and winked at her, on the other hand, Cassie didn't expect him to do that.*
 
Cassie: What the hell was that for?
Chi: Cassie-chan. You okay? 
 
[a/n: since she can't be all around and she owns a café, she have 2 waiter and 2 waitress.]
 
Cassie: Just met some weird people.
Chi: Next time, let me handle those kind of customers. Okay?
Cassie: Okay. Thanks
-------------------------------
Massu's POV:
She is cute. In her own way. I know I crave for her blood and it took me 2 weeks before I brought myself up to talk to her and finally I did, this morning, but there is more to what I crave from her. She makes my heart beat so fast, my heart could already pop out from my chest. Ah~ here I go again, smiling just because of her. If this is a disease, I think it's a terminal one.
 
*Massu looked up at the ceiling. He was already home and is now at the living room, still thinking about Cassie and her cuteness, when all of a sudden Tegoshi popped out from nowhere. Their faces are inches away from each other.*
 
Tego: Nyan~ What are you smiling about?
Massu: None of your business. Get off me. Tsk
Tego:*laugh, jump over the sofa from behind and sit down beside Massu* So what are you happy about?
Massu: Nothing. And I am not happy for your infromation.
Tego: Come on. You are hiding things from me now.*pout* But you know, you can't.
 
*Massu just smiled at his brother's cuteness. Yes, they are all vampires and brother's by race and blood, but something is different when it comes to Tegoshi. They were born together same day, same time, "I am only a minute older" same place. So, he can't really hide anything from this brother of his. Tegoshi feels what he feels. So on and so forth. He loves him so much, but sometimes, Tego's clingyness irritates him.*
 
Tego: So, are you also inlove? Who is the lucky girl?
Massu: I don't know if I am inlove. It's just that she makes me smile whenever I think of her.
 
*He smiled once again when he thought of Cassie. His smile was slowly disappeared when he felt Tego's grin.*
 
Tego: You're inlove brother.*smile*. And I think I know to whom.
Massu: Oh yeah? Then who?
Tego: I'll just keep it to myself not until you reveal it yourself. Just don't stirr up things more. Kame is in deep trouble with the super girl and we don't want more complications. We are clear on that? Ja ne~
 
*He left Massu with the mater-of-fact words. He already knows what he mean, falling for a human girl. He is already in deep then. "Aw. Do I now have to distance from her?"*
 
Massu: *whisper* I. . . I don't think I can.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Yay~! 12th chapter. HAHA. Sorry for the super late update. Next up~ I'll line up the description per vampire. HAHA. Here is another chapter~ Yoroshiku Minna~
 
Cassie's Clothes:
 
Massu:
 
Tego: A BONUS Tego Wallpaper. I am not gonna resize the pic~ HAHA