Grand Chase

Midnight Lust

 

2 Days after:
 
Keira's POV
 
"I want to get out of here"
 
*Keira whispered between her sobs. She is still at the room where Kame left her. All she wants at the moment is to go home and rest at her own home. "Crying won't solve a thing." Keira thought as determination builded up inside her. She gathered all her strength and walked towards the door. She tip toed her way to the stairs, she noticed that she is already barefoot, maybe her shoes got lost when she was being physical with Kame the last time she saw him. When she got down the last step of the stairs her eyes already caught the sight of the glass door to the backyard. Her face lighted up when she saw her house just beside the beasts lair she is in. She ran to the door and got out she was about to ran towards the fence and jump when all of a sudden a thing sped it's way beside her which caused a gush of wind to run on her face. When she looked in front of her she saw Aiba.*
 
Aiba: Where do you think you're going, Keira-chan?
Keira: You bastard! You are one of them! Is that the reason why you be-friended me?!
Aiba: Partly yes, and partly no. I don't want to use any force on you so, just come back with me quietly.
Keira: Not. A. Chance. In hell!
 
*Keira for some reason, could hear her blood rushing through her veins and even Aiba's slightest reaction is slow in her vision. When Aiba tilted his head a bit to the side, as if he is signaling something. Someone is behind her! She quickly jumped to give her body a boost and flipped backwards. To how she is able to do that, she doesn't know. The two vampires in front of her were surprised and before they could recover, she ran as fast as she could heading to the forest which was a part of their back yard. Good thing they did not put a fence there or else it'll be her doom.*
 
Keira: Damn it!
 
*She cursed under her breath. She don't know for how long have she been running but her vision is already getting blurry from exhaustion and hunger. The last time she ate was at Momo's house and that was what? 2 days ago? Her clothes already got ruined and her foot are swollen and full of scrathes and wounds because she doesn't have any slippers or shoes on. After resting for sometime she ran again, as she was running the tummy part of her clothes got caught on a branch, but because she was running so fast her tummy got scratched, and this time it wasn't just any scratch, it was a deep wound. She whinced in pain. She is aware that this might happen, but she don't care anymore. This escape is a do-or-die situation. She'd rather die than go back to that house, where she feels threatened all the time. After minutes of running again. Her knees finally gave up and she crawled her way to a big tree and rested her back on it's big trunk. She is safe, for now. She closed her eyes and let her limp body rest.*
----------------------------------------
Kame's POV:
My face twitched as I, somehow, felt her pain. Her body is bruised all over and the more she stays longer out in the woods, the nastier her wounds get. She might actually die. I jumped from tree to tree as fast as I can just to get to her. I jumped down the last tree. I am already in front of her. I quickly bended in front of her and hesitately caressed her hair down to her pretty face which is now full of scratches. I picked her up from the ground and was about to head home when my senses tensed up. Someone or something is with us. I slowly looked in front of me and saw about 5 wolves. Their fangs showing and I can tell that they are mad. A fight that has been on for centuries now. Vampires vs Wolves. I quickly jumped at the tree to show them that I mean no harm. I looked at her face while we were heading home. A decision has built up on my mind.
 
Kame: No matter how much you'd hate me. I'll keep you. To protect you from harm.
----------------------------------------
A/N: Sorry for the short update. This is all my imagination has got to offer~ Arigatou!
 
The Forest:
 
Kame's Clothe's:
 
Aiba: