Not now, Not Forever

Midnight Lust

 

"Hello"
 
Kame's POV:
 
What the hell are they doing here? Theie visit is supposed to be next week. Not unless...Ugh! The council is really keeping an eye on us. They already found out that I let go the girl they've been looking for that's why they sent them here. My father with my annoying sister, who is sitting pretty beside Koki, obviously trying to flirt with him. Everyone in the circle is aware of the arranged marriage these two are in. But it's not the time to worry about it. I stiffened a bit when my father spoke*
 
Mr.Kamenashi: Let's get to the point. Why the hell did you let go of the mission the council gave to you?!
Kame: I would like to take my time with her. She is not as easy as she is.
Mr.Kamenashi: I am not sure about that, Kazuya! Are you in love with that human?
Kame: Father, what kind of ridiculous thing are you saying? I know more than to mess with our law. And you raised me yourself. I plan things before setting an action to prevent failed missions as important as this.
Mr.Kamenashi: Exactly my point! Then, if you don't want me to get her myself, take her already to our world and hand her over to the council. Don't do anything stupid Kazuya. It's not you.
Kame: Give me more credit than that Father. I will. Take care.
Mr.Kamenashi: One more thing. Your sister is going to stay over the whole month and I suppose that is already enough for her and her soon-to-be husband to get to know each other.
Koki: WHAT?! Wait! She can't---
 
*Koki's words were cut off when all of a sudden Momo wrapped her arms on his neck and hugged him happily. Koki's irritation seems to please Momo every minute. She just smiled sweetly at him and give him a peck on the lips.*
 
Sho:*whistles* Just a peck. Come one, the two of you are not kids anymore.
Koki: Don't give her ideas anymore! *death glare at Sho*
 
*Kame walked towards the stairs and lazy went up to his room. While on the living room they are still teasing Koki and Momo.*
 
Momo's POV:
 
I looked at him one more time. He is just so perfect. His bald head, his chisled face, his eyes, nose. Everything. I loved him ever since. He is the only person who talked to me and saved me from bullies when we were still in Elementary. Because of my family background no one dares to be friends with me and they always talk behind my back. One day three kids bullied me and he shouted and glared at them and they ran away. He helped me get up and gave me a handkerchief and just left me. From that day on, I swore to myself that he is the man that I want to marry. Even though he is a man of few words, he knows how to care more than anyone else. I just smiled at him when he gave me a frowned expression. I wrapped my arms on his arms and rest my head on his shoulders.
 
Koki: Where are your things?
Momo: Uhm. There *points at the end of the stairs*
Koki: Come, I'll take you to your room.
Massu: Her room, or yours?
 
Koki's POV:
 
I just glared at Massu. I won't waste another minute arguing with my brothers. It would only make me more irritated. I looked at Momo as we were walking upstairs. Of course because of her sudden vacation, I have to go to Nakamaru's room and sleep with him there. I don't want to stay in the same room as her. I don't want her to know her effects on me. Just even the smell of her hair is enough to make me go crazy and seriously I won't be able to control myself if they would put us together. ALONE. I don't want to loose control over my own emotions. I could feel her sincerity about her feelings, but I don't know how to return it, how to answer her feelings. My thoughts were interrupted when she spoke. Sweet voice.
 
Momo: Koki. Are you alright?
Koki: Y-yes. This is going to be your room. *opens the door* I'll be leaving now. Take a rest.
Momo: Where are you going to rest?
Koki: At Maru's room.
 
*But even before Koki could leave he felt Momo hug her from behind. He was struck at his place. He tried to break free from her hug but she just tightened her arms around his waist. It broke his heart to hear her pleading, sad voice.*
 
Momo: Don't leave. I don't like being alone.
Koki: But. We can't stay at the same place.
Momo: I don't care!
Koki:*raspy voice and turns to Momo* I don't know what to do with you anymore.
Momo: Me neither. Do you know how hard it is for me to know that the man that I. . .SO LOVE. . .Hates me?
Koki: I don't hate you. I never hated you.
 
*It's Momo's turn to go silent. "What? He doesn't hate me? Then what?" He stared into his eyes and wandered on his face. She could see intense emotion in his eyes, that she saw for the first time. Momo slowly lift up her right hand and caressed his cheeks. Koki walked and made Momo walk backwards. He closed the door behind him and looked straight at her.*
 
Koki: Just don't speak. It's my turn to say everything or else I would regret it. Again. Let me clear something, I don't hate you and never will I hate you. Not in this lifetime, not, FOREVER. Okay. So what I am trying to say is that. . .
Momo: That?
Koki: I love you too. . .
Momo: Really? Why don't you show me.
*Koki looked at her eyes with passion and held her waist with one arm and trapped her lips with his. Momo walked backwards more and she did not notice that it's already the bed behind her. They both fell on the bed. She moaned at the kiss, her arms around his nape. His hands on her waist and back caressing it. Momo almost shouted at him when he broke the kiss.*
 
Koki:*raspy voice* Let's stop here. I think we have some unwanted visitors.
 
*He gave her a warm smile and cleared the hair strands covering her face before getting off her and opening the door. Momo got up and fixed herself. She was fixing her hair when all of a sudden she heard a thug at the door when she looked it was Koki's brother's. They were obviously evesdropping. She is trying to suppress a laugh. Their position is hilarious. Sho is under Aiba is under Nino and Ohno is on top, while Massu, Pi, Ryo and Tego is standing giving off a we-got-caugh-let's-run look*
 
Sho: Get off *squirms* Get off, GET OFF ME! *stands up*
Koki: What the hell are you doing? Why are you evesdropping?
Nino: No we're not. We were about to knock when you. . .
Koki: You won't fall if you weren't leaning on the door and pressing your ears against it.
 
*Momo stood beside Koki while laughing as she watch them argue like kids. She just looked at him now with love more visible in her eyes.*
-------------------------------------------------------
After being on hiatus. My imagination bunk. Produced something already. HAHA. Gomen for this update. It's not that good.
 
Momo: [Pretty~ I edited the picture a bit. HAHA]
 
Koki: