The Truth Behind Every Lies

Midnight Lust

Keira's POV:

I dropped my apron as I finished painting another canvass. I looked ay my work once more. It's a bust of a man, sitting in the dark with only a candle to light up the place he is in. It's sad. But it shows emotions that I have inside me. For the longest time, I am still waiting for that person that I know would light up my light. I am tired of being alone and lonely. But there is something that always holds me back from achieving a simple thing.
----------------------------------------
*Keira got out of her workshop as she heard the bells on the door of her art gallery shop ringed. A woman in her 20's entered. Keira was stunned at the girl, and for the first time in her life she felt, insecure. The woman is just too beautiful. She has natural curly brown hair that looks like a dolls hair, even her features looks like of a doll. "Wah~ She is so pretty. I wonder what she is doing in a neighboorhood like this." She walked over the counter and smiled at her.*

Keira: *bows* Konnichiwa~ May I help you?
Woman: Oh, Hi~ I am looking for an art piece suitable for my living room.
Keira: Hmm. I think you should find a piece that will blend with the colors of your living room or even contrast but in a way that it won't look like an eyesore. Do you have a picture or something?
Woman: Yes! I have! Wait. *looks in her bag* Here

*Keira analizes the house by looking at the picture. The interior of the house is light and cute in a way. Yellow cupboards, white painted walls, all in all the house have a splash of colors. She smiled at her and told her to wait. Then she took a simple red painting from her collection. She painted that when she was 10 years old. She won't mind giving it to her for free. Keira doesn't know why but except her parents, Hana, and Cassie. This particualr woman makes her calm and comfortable. She walked towards her and handed the painting.*

Keira: Here you go.
Woman: How much for this?
Keira: Oh no. It's for free. I just have a feeling that you are new here. Aren't you?
Woman: You got me there. I am Ishikawa Momo. I live at Akihabara. Three blocks away from here.
Keira: OH~! You bought that cool house? *smiles* I love the architecture of that house.
Momo: Really? Then, you should come at my house warming party! It'll be tonight, 8:00 pm. Be sure to come, Okay? And bring some friends too.
Keira: Is it really. . .okay? I mean we just met and. . .
Momo: *taps her shoulders hard* Aigoo~! It's A Okay! By the way, what is your name?
Keira: *laughs* I am Akiyama Keira.
Momo: Keira-chan. Ja~ See you later?
Keira: Uhm. *nods*

*Smile doesn't leave her face even after when Momo left. Time flies by so fast she did not even noticed that is was already night. She was surprised that it was already 7:00 pm when she got out of her wokrshop and just finished making 3 paintings. She quickly packed her things and closed the shop. She still have an hour to cook some food and bring over Momo's house for her housewarming party. She dialled Cassie's number while driving.*

PHONE CONVO:
Cassie: Hello?
Keira: It's Keira~ Where are you right now?
Cassie: I am just here at home. Just got back from the office. Why nee-chan?
Keira: You want to come with me? My friend is havin a house warming party just 3 blocks away from my gallery.
Cassie: Sure! I'll prepare now.
Keira: Okay. Let's go there together. I'll fetch you.
END OF PHONE CONVO

*Keira threw her phone to the passenger's seat. While at the vampire's house, Everyone is gathered at the living room. They just recieved an order from the council to find the girl as soon as possible and get her back to their place. Koki walked towards an empty sofa and sat down.*

Koki's POV:
We all have been told off to look for some girl that we don't even know if she exists. 10 years ago, the Prince fell inlove with a human girl and they had an affair. The council found out about their relationship and tried to separate them, until that night that they eloped and stayed in the human world for good. Little did they know, the council keeps track of them. They had a child, a girl, after her birth the council have been aware that the child that they had, have tremendous powers that even the purebloods won't be able to defeat. Now, the High Council wants her blood for them to drink and be strong and her death for her to not be able to pass on her powers if in case she gets married and have kids.
----------------------------------------
*Koki's thoughts were interrupted when all the power shut down. Things like this are normal so they just stayed calm, when the lights opened again Koki almost dropped on his seat to see who is in the middle of the living room. Standing on the table. "Damn! What is she doing here?! I better hide!" He was about to stand up but she already towered over her, she really have a fast reflex. He stared at her as she smiled at her and gave him a light peck on the lips. It's her ever distraught "fiancee" 
--according to their parents-- Kamenashi Momo. After giving him a peck, she sat down seductively at the table in the middle, crossing her legs.*

Momo: Hello, beautiful people~
Koki: What the hell are you doing here?
Momo: Me? I am here to remind you about the mission the council gave all of you. They sensed that you are having a hard time looking for her, so. . .
Jin: So?
Momo: I brought a picture of her and her profile. I bet all of you would be shocked, if you find out who it is.
Shige: Let's us see! Don't prolong the suspense. Give me that!

*But even before Shige could grab the picture, Momo jumped off like a cat out of the table and hid behind Kame's back. She peeped through the side of Kame's head and handed him the envelope containing the informations about the human/vampire girl.*
----------------------------------------
Kame's POV:
It couldn't be. Of all girls why does it have to be her? How I am supposed to bring her to the High Council and kill her and relish in her blood? There must be another way round. I can't let this happen. I crumpled the picture and paper and burned it in my hands. I shut down the shole house's power system with my powers, stood up and disappeard in the woods.

----------------------------------------

A/N:

Momo's House:

Keira's Clothes:
Momo's Clothes:

KT, Arashi and NewS Clothes: [Of course even though they are vampires they still wear comfy clothes like human's do to fit in our world. HAHA]