I Want Her

Midnight Lust

Keira's POV:

I was awaken when I felt something wet run on my face. I smiled to see Kana my cheeks, as if waking me up. I got up from bed and picked up Kana. I first looked at our first and last family picture and greeted my parents. "Ohaiyou Gozaimasu. Otou-san, Okaa-san." I went downstairs still looking dazed from waking up. I did not even bother to comb her hair. I sat down at one of the chairs inside the dining area. I almost toppled over when she heard a jolly voice that greeted me. Then she saw Cassie infront of the gas range. She is cooking some pancakes, hotdogs and eggs.*

Cassie: Oh. You're already awake.*smiles* I hope you don't mind if I barged into your fridge. I want to return the favor of letting me hang out for the night
Keira: Anytime

*After eating breakfast, Cassie left at exactly 9:00 am since she needs to check the supplies of her pastry shop. Keira on the other hand, took a shower and got dressed. She has to go and buy art stuffs because some of her clients are demanding for more art paintings. After getting dressed she got out and took her car keys. She was about to go inside her car when she got startled by a man that all of a sudden spoke up*

Man: Hello
Keira: *surprised, turned at the man* Oh. Hello
Man: Are you going somewhere?
Keira: *puzzled at his question* W-Well. . .yeah. I am going somewhere. *peeps behind him* I see you moved in. Welcome to the neighborhood.
Man: Thanks

*Keira felt weird talking to the man. She opened the door of her car, and was really about to get inside when he talked again. Aiba just smiled. "She does smell nice" He inhaled some more of her blood's scent.*

Man: Miss. Can I ask you something?
Keira: Sure
Man: Where is the nearest department store here?
Keira: You can go to Tokyu Hands. They have a branch in Shibuya.
Man: Can you accompany me?
Keira: Eh? Well. Uhm. . .Okay. Get in the car.
Man: By the way. I am Aiba Masaki
Keira: Eh?
Aiba: I said. My name is Aiba Masaki. Is your mind always floating? *smile*
Keira: No. Uhm. I mean. . . Uh. Yeah. Uh, no. *sigh* I am Akiyama Keira.
Aiba: Nice name. Shall we get going?

*Keira doesn't know why but he really have this "royal aura" around him. She just shrugged her shoulders and focused on driving. On the other hand little did they know some people have been watching them.*

Man 1: What the hell is Aiba thinking? Associating himself with human! This will be bad for all of us if she lets that girl in his head
Man 2:*walk towards the window and watch Keira's car sped off* Let him do his thing. We have been resting for sometime. Let your brother have some fun. And besides we're only here to look for some girl.
Man 1: I know that. But where the heck are we going to look for her. We can't just show ourselves to those humans and let them know who we are
Man 2: Who said anything about exposing ourselves? Let's us do the tracking. And just shut up.

2nd Man's POV:

I watched her gave a hand to her new neighbor. I smiled as I observe her. Aiba is right, it looks like her mind is always flying off somewhere. She looks like she is always disoriented. But that didn't stop me from wanting her. It has always been the same. From the 1st I saw her at her backyard, sweating from exercising. The sweet smell of her blood just won't leave my nose. I know these housemates of mine are also bothered by her smell. But as I implied to them. The lady is mine. I would love to sink my fangs into her beautiful neck. But now is just not the time. I walked away from the blinding light coming from the window and continued to my room. Me, together with my brothers just moved into this community to have a different habitat. We hunt down on animals and drink their blood. We want to live as normal as possible without having to drink on human blood. But this girl. . .Ah. Nevermind. I buried my face to my pillow and tried to sleep for tonight's hunting. I closed my eyes and tried to follow Aiba and the lady.

----------------------------------------------

A/N:

So there you go. My 5th chapter. Hope you guys enjoy it. There are still no commotion or whatsoever. Wait for the next chapters. HAHA. LOL. Criticisms are accepted. ^^v

Keira's car and clothes that day:

Aiba's Clothes: