"The first woman that caught my attention" --- Jin

Midnight Lust

 

"BOOOOORRRRIIIIINNNNGGGG~~~!"
 
Jin's POV
I outstretched my arms and legs on my bed. Thinking of what to do. Everyone is pre-occupied with something. Kame guarding Keira, Koki cuddling with Momo, OhMiya fighting over petty things
Jun. . .well I don't know his whereabouts and I also don't care, TegoMass playing by themselves, so on and so forth. Damn! I am so bored. If I would get bored by another minute I swear. . .
 
Jin: That's it! *got up from his bed* I am going out!
 
*He swiftly jumped out from the window of his room, beside his bed and walked towards the street leading out to the city. It may sound exage but our place is a part of the city but 'Hmm. . . what could I say, it's the southern part? So, yeah. We still have to travel, rather, the humans have to travel 45 minutes before reaching the mainland.' Jin bended his head left and right and ran with utmost speed. He stopped at the park and when he looked at his watch, he grinned. It only took him 5 minutes to arrive. He breathed in the air and tucked in his hands on his jacket's pockets and started his tour around. He doesn't have an exact location where he wants to go. He is walking but his mind is flying off somewhere, he didn't notice that he was already at the downtown of Akihabara where everything is happy and at the same time dangerous. This is where the hooligans and gangsters of Japan nest. This is their territory. Jin looked around and entertained himself. He was about to pass by an alley, not just an alley but a dark one, when she heard faint sobs. Jin, having a great sense of hearing stopped in his tracks, furrowed his eyebrows and walked backwards. He saw a girl in white tee and skinny jeans and 3 men surrounding her. By the looks of it, she doesn't know them and she is being. . .
 
Jin: Harassed.
 
*With confidence and of course, his angst. He walked towards them and stopped the guy's hands just as he was about to touch the girls cheeks. Jin already knew that this would be a messy fight. He twisted the man's hand, grabbed the girls wrist and backed off from them. He sensed what they were about to do and good thing he was a vampire for he could have already been attacked. He took one swift motion  puched the guy in front of him and kicked the two others on their stomach, with that distraction he grabbed again the wrist of the girl who still have a frightened expression on her face and they ran. One thing that really being a vampire is that you can't show off your true powers whenever you are with a human, so as much as Jin wants to carry her and run with his real speed. . . he can't.*
 
Girl: STOP!
Jin: Eh?
 
*Jin stopped dragging. . . erm. . . running when he heard the voice of the girl. He then noticed they did run so far that she her face was turning red and her breathing becoming heavy. Then Jin found himself staring at her. 'How could an exhausted woman be this beautiful?' I snapped out when I felt her take her hands from mine.*
 
Girl: Domo. . . Arigatou *bows*
Jin: What exactly happened back there? Why are you with those  ugly guys?
Girl: It's already none of your business. Thank you so much for saving me and sorry for the trouble.
 
*The girl started to run away from him but luckily she stopped when he called her. She looked at him but his eyes landed on the wrong spot. . . her neck. Jin gulped and mustered all his self-control. He first took a deep breath before talking, for if he spoke that fast, his voice would betray him for sure.*
 
Jin: Let me atleast take you to where you're going.
Girl: I can take care of myself.
Jin: Sure you can. Don't argue with me. They could still be waiting for you and this time might really do it to you. But if you insist. . .
 
*He secretly smirked when he saw fear in her eyes right after telling her that he attackers might be just around the corner waiting for her. He turned around to make his leave and his grin became a smile when he felt a tug at the back of his shirt. He turned around to see the girl holding him. He could see hesitation in her eyes. He kept in his laughter. 'I'll refuse a bit first and make fun of her' Jin thought and laughed evilly in his mind.*
 
Girl: Okay. You win. You can take me to wherever I am going.
Jin: I thought you can take care of yourself, if that's the case, then, BYE! Take LOTS and LOTS of care!
Girl: Please. I don't want to repeat what happened earlier.
Jin: You sure?
Girl: YES! Now let's go! I don't have all the time in the world!
Jin: Are you shouting at me?
Girl: *silenced* Sorry.
Jin: Forgiven. *smile*
 
*Jin followed her. If there is a thing that Jin hates the most it's AWKWARD SILENCE. 'Damn! I took a tour to be entertained and now this. Ugh!' Jin thought. He cleared his throat and somehow he got her attention. She looked at him.*
 
Girl: What is it?
Jin: What exactly happened? Why are they chasing you like that?
Girl: Nothing. Don't try to in.
Jin: Asking a question is already butting in? I would call it curiousity.
Girl: Whatever. Thank you. You can go now.
 
Jin's POV:
With her words I looked around. We are still in downtown Akihabara and we in front of a building. A rundown building that is. It looked like it would collapse anytime. I scanned the place with my eyes and focused back my attention to her. She just nodded and walked towards the door of the building.
 
Jin: Will I be able to see you again?
Girl: No. 
Jin: But. . .
Girl: Bye.
 
She just closed the door and didn't even bother to turn and look back. I've never felt frustrated like this in my entire life! 'Yeah right Jin, more like rejected than frustrated' another part of him says. He just shruggs it off and walked home.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
 
YO~!
Sorry for the SUPER SUPRE LATE UPDATE!
Been doing a lot of things and I have 3 stories to update including this one
And damn, WRITER's BLOCK!
ENJOY reading
COMMENTS.SUBSCRIPTIONS and LIKES are GREATLY LOVED AND APPRECIATED~!
 
Jin's Clothes:
 
The Girl: [Not planning to reveal her identity yet. Just how she looks. NYAHAHAHAHA]