Sad Life

Midnight Lust

Keira's POV:

I looked up at the sky as the first clash of thunder roared. It's going to rain again. As I got inside the house. Rain poured hard. So hard, that it almost made me deaf. I placed the groceries at the kitchen counter then I went upstairs and got inside my room. I sat down the window and as I look outside I took a deep breath. Thinking about how my life goes the same. Everyday. I am worn out. Been living alone for 12 years. No one to be with me. Relatives, brothers and sisters, not even parents. Well, they used to be by my side... not until that fateful winter night that changed my life forever. They were killed right before my eyes. By the most dangerous monster that ever lived in this planet. I was just 12 then. When they were killed. I couldn't do anything to help them, they just made me hide inside the closet. I could still remember how I cried when I got out the place where I was hiding. My clothes were drenched in blood as I held my almost lifeless mother in my arms. She just smiled at me and said: "Mommy and Daddy loves you so much. Take care always. We love you." Those were the last words, I heard from her.


*Keira just felt her cheeks being wet with her tears. She crashed back to reality. She took again another deep breath and looked down on the floor as she heard her dog, Kana, whine. She picked her up and cuddled her.*

Keira: Hey, Girl. Sorry I've been gone for a while. You're the only one I could talk to. And you listen. I am just not sure if you could really understand me but don't leave me, Okay?

Kana: *bark*

Keira: *smiles* Good girl! Come on, let's go to the kitchen. I bought you some snack back at the grocery store.

*Keira went down the kitchen. She placed dog treats on Kana's food plate. "Ah. It's already 6:00 pm." As she was about to prepared dinner someone doorbelled. She wonder who could it be looking for her, so she opened the door.  Keira was surprised to see that it was Cassie, her neighboor. In her hands is......food perhaps. Cassie smiled at Keira and she smiled back, if you could really call that a smile.*

Cassie: H-Hello! Keira. I hope I am not interrupting something.

Keira: No. I-I am, uhm, not doing anything at the moment. Why are you here? Need anything?

Cassie: Nothing. Uhm. I just brought over some food that we could...share, and---

Keira: Come in.

Cassie: *smiles* Thank you.

*Keira went to the kitchen to prepare some drinks and food, she have also set the table. She looked at Cassie, who is now playing with Kana. Cassie is nice. In fact, in the whole neighborhood, she is the only one that befriended her. As Keira was fixing the dinner, she did not noticed that Cassie was already beside her. Keira was startled by Cassie.*

Keira: Woah~! You scared me!

Cassie: I called you already but it seems like your mind is occupied with something. Have a problem, Keira-chan?

Keira: Nothing.


A/N: Yay~! First chappie is up :) Sorry if this is not as good as LMAIH. I apologize. You can comment for the betterment of the story :) Thank you everyone :)

Keira's House: [ Zen Style House ]

Cassie:

Keira:

Keira & Cassie's Clothes: [in order]