The Blind Date

No Ordinary Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I opened my eyes and a great surprise i saw.. I thought i was dreaming of someone like Cho Kyuhyun slept beside me and hugged me all night. I asked myself again what i did in the past to have this kind of life.. I fell in love with him in an instant.. but i am afraid to tell him

I was about to get up to prepare breakfast, he grabbed my waist closer to him..

"Hi.." he whispered and I stiffened.. I can't move.. I can't even hear my own voice.. my heart beats fast 

"Stay for a while here.." his husky voice wakes me up.. and I turned around and face him.. 

"I dreamed about you last night..' he said and he smiled.. I was amazed how handsome he is in the morning with his messy hair and still sleepy eyes.. 

"Really? Is it good or bad?" I touched his face and he grinned

"Good.. so good.." he hugged me and I laugh..He is now my Cho Kyuhyun..

“ert..” I blurted out of nowhere and he hugged me tighter.

 

We spend the day by playing Starcraft together as he taught me how.. we eat and talk together sometime we steal kisses from each other. 

I was lying on the sofa with my head on his lap as he read some reviews in the internet my phone rings.. My dad

“Hello..” I nervously asked as I walked towards the bed room to have a privacy because I’m 100% sure that my dad will talk about marrying through that stupid blind date..

“Hello my princess.. “ he greets me so sweet like I don’t know his purpose of calling

“Why you called?” I asked him and he sighed

“Stop being a stubborn.. we are doing this for your future.. “ He asked me and I can still remember how my sister cried when they said that line..

“But dad..” I said as tears want to fall on my cheeks.. how about my Kyuhyun?

“Please do not argue with me Thea.. What I said is final..Tomorrow 6pm at the Restaurant beside your office” he firmly said and I don’t know how to get up with the situation.

“I have my boyfriend now..” I said and he laugh

“You think you can cancel that date when you have a boyfriend and I know you just grabbed anyone to be your boyfriend to despise my wish..” My dad said and tears start falling on my cheeks

“I do have..” I said and he sighed

“Then show him to us. But please don’t ditch your date. I know you will like him.. You’ll thank me after  this.” My father’s authoritative voice plus the word “You’ll thank me after this” irritates me.. all of the,.. Am I that desperate having boyfriend? Im only 25!.

I crawled back to Kyuhyun’s lap as he watch me and stares my face.. how could I tell her about those stupid idea? I might lost him..He might leave me… third day..

Could I just tell my parent about my famous boyfriend and let them meet him? What if the fans and the media know about it? This will be the end of his career.  I fell in love with him.. and I can’t do this..

“Problem?” he as me and I shook my head.. He lifted my head and stood up from sitting on the sofa..

“Move baby..” he said and I smiled.. he really wants this skinship with me.. How I love this boy. We hug each other as he plant kisses on my face..

"Kyu.. my parents want me to a blind date.." I opened the topic on him while we are cuddling.. he looked at me .. and I am confused on his eyes..

"Really? “ he asked me but he sighed..

“I don’t want to.. but they insisted..’ I said and I buried my face on his chest hearing his heart beat..

“Then don’t go..” He whispered.. and he rubbed his nose to my fore head..

“But I think I need to go once to tell them that I do have a boyfriend..and..” I was about to tell him I love him when he stood up and sit and covered his face with his head..

“Then go..” He said to me as he try to control the anger he is feeling..

“Kyu.. I..” I just don’t know what to say..

 

“Go if you wanted to.. I don’t care.. ‘ he stared at me with anger in his eyes he is picking a fight again..

“Please don’t get mad at me..” I hugged him from the back..how could he say he don’t care.. Yes I’m just a normal and plain Jane.. How could he care.. he don’t care about me.. maybe I’m just one of his things that make his boredom gone.. With that thoughts I released my hand from hugging him and he stood up..

“I better go now. Go on that date. Call me if you changed your mind about us..” he start walking away and tears start to fall

“Yeah.. that’s it. I know you wouldn’t care..because for you I am such a ridicule..” I said and he turn back to look at me..

“You think of me just like that? When I told you that I like you… I am so serious..” with anger on his voice.

“Yes! Because I am nobody! And you are.. You have everything in your hands..” I said and I wiped off the tears on my eyes.. Third day is worst.

“You are not nobody! I’m so peaceful with my life before you suddenly appeared and you just knocked me off..You made this curious, jealous.. mad.. and happy.. “  he hissed and I gasp

“You don’t know how big damage you’ve done in me right? Ice cold heart.. heart made of stone.. you came out of nowhere and Boom! You crushed everything around my heart.. everything!” He hold my arm and I look away.. How can I believe him..

“Just go.. If you like this guy then tell me.. if you don’t then let see what we can take from here..” he said and I cried.. I wanted to say I love him but too much information to give. 

 

I watch him walk to the door without saying good bye.. Right Thea.. if he wanted you to do it then do it.. It’s not your problem anymore.

 

Sunday..

 4th day of this No Ordinary relationship.. we never told each other that we love each other but we as so possessive to each other. I got mad when I saw Kyuhyun’s sweetness on a member of SNSD.. well The girlfriend slash fan  in me start cursing the girl for being so flirty with Kyuhyun.

I checked my phone..No messages from him..

“Come on Thea.. you believe him that your’not one of his past time when he is bored/ he just trying something new.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter