2nd

You're My Idol

 I shook my head quickly so he wouldn't misunderstand. "Ani mida (No)". I said.

"Waeyo (Then why)?" he asked.

I pointed at him and said "yolja chingu (Girlfriend)".

He seemed lost for words and we became quiet again. I can hear him sigh deeply. I thought to myself, oh great I made it awkward again.

He turned his body toward me and put his hand out and said "chingu (friends)?".

I guess he wanted us to become closer and asked me to be his friend. I think I was his first fan girl to think that way.

I shook his hand and said "chingu (friends)".

He smiled at me and patted my head.  We started having a conversation by introducing ourselves to each other and our age. We were the same age even though it's my last year of high school. I went to school a little late when I was small.

"My name is Siah" I told him.

"My  name is Chanyeol" He said to me.

"Arayo" I said to him which cause him to giggle.

"I forgot you're a fan of EXO" He said to me. "Who do you like out of all of us"? He asked but was interupted because the game was finally starting and it was our turn.

It was a telepathy game. We had to do or say the same thing.  The host said "sorry" and we both got into a sorry sorry position dance of super junior. All the fangirls were either screaming of jealously or happiness. The host said "shock" and we both clenched our fist up into the shock position dance of beast. The last one was a choice and we had to choose between the two. He asked " yolja chingu or chingu". We both didn't hesitate and said the same answer which was yolja chingu. Everyone looked so surprised that we said the same thing. He was even more surprised and hugged me so tight because we won first place.  The game was over and I got to take a picture with my favorite idol group,  a sign cd, and poster.  I also got a special hug by my bias. Then i gave my partner a handshake before I left the stage. But  he held on my hand and pulled me toward him. If u go visit korea, call us and well show you around chingu ah. I was rushed off the stage by the guards so I didn't get to ask him how I was suppose to contact  him. I went home regretting it.  I put my stuff down and opened up the poster. I opened my eyes widely. There was a phone number on there right under his signature.

 

2 months later

I finally graduated from high school. My mom asked me what am I going  to do now since I graduated. I wasn't sure yet. My mom is the type of mom that wouldn't force me to do anything I don't want to do. 

"Do you want to go to korea"? My mom asked me. 

"Korea"? I questioned.

"You're grandparents misses you. The last time you visit was when you was 13 years old. Your dad and I have been so busy with the restaurant that we've had no time to visit. You should go visit them for the summer and tell them mom miss them" She said.

My dad is an American. He is white. My mom is full korean. They met and got married when my father was in the military and was stationed in South korea. I am half white and half korean, so i can speak a little korean. 

"Go to korea for 3 months? Omma, I can't even speak korean". I whined to her with aegyo.

"Grandma and grandpa will teach you" 

I sigh to myself. "3 months in korea... It shouldn't be too bad right? Plus, maybe I can visit Exo." I laughed to myself "Yeah right, In my dreams."

"Here is a gift from your dad and I for graduating. Your dad said sorry for not being able to be here because of his business trip." My mom said handing me an envelope. 

I opened the envelope and there was a bank card in it. "Omma, what's this"?

"There's money in it that we deposit for you. When you go to korea you can use it. There is $5,000 in there. If you need more just call me. I want you to have fun on your vacation ok"? 

"Omma!" I said to her giving her the biggest hug ever. "Kamsahmnida"

"Ok ok" My mom said "There's more in the envelope". 

I looked in it again. It was a plane ticket. Then I looked at the date. "Tomorrow?! I'm leaving tomorrow to Korea"?

 

___________________________________________________

I'll update again as soon as i can.