13th

You're My Idol

"What are you doing"? Tao asked again.

I tried to get up quickly from this awkward position but I seemed to hurt my wrist.

Tao helped me up.

"Are you ok"? He asked while looking at my hand. "Sit down, I'll get some ice" Tao said running to the kitchen. 

"Is your hand ok"? Chanyeol asked feeling a bit bad. 

"I'm fine, i think its just a bit sprained" I told him.

"sorry" He said. 

"Tao, What did I say about running inside the dorm"? Kris yelled.

"Sorry hyung" Tao said and just focused on the ice.

"What are you looking for"? Lay asked while pouring himself a drink.

"Ice.. ice.. ice....." Tao mummbled.

"There's no ice" Lay told him. "Why do you need ice for"? 

"Siah, kinda hurt her wrist" Tao said.

"Oh, hold on, i have an icepack" Lay said.

"Thanks hyung" Tao said sincerely and brought the ice pack for me. 

"It looks a bit swollen, does it hurt"? Tao asked.

"No"

Tao was staring at Chanyeol the whole time.

"What's with the awkward atmosphere"? Kris asked while walking by the bedroom.

"It's nothing oppa, when is the others coming home"? I asked.

"Suho and chen should be here soon and the rest will be home later tonight"Kris said then walked back into his bedroom. 

 

A few days later, It was Sunday morning, a cold day in November. Everybody had a free day today. 

Kris and Tao was taking me to my university that i attended a while ago to find more information about me.

We went in a taxi cab. I recently realized that Tao have been acting a bit weird lately. He would always try to walk in between Kris and I. He only does it when Kris is close to me . As we were walking to the building, i sudddenly got the biggest headache and flashes of memories showed up. I saw Kris and I, in class, talking, joking around, walking to my car, but that was it. 

I grabbed my head real tight to get the pain out.

"Siah, Are you ok"? Kris asked with a concern look to his face.

"My head.... it hurts" I told him.

Kris helped me massage my temples to relieve the pain.

"Hyung, I'll do it" Tao said and removed Kris hands from my head.

Kris just gave way. He didn't think much about it. 

I suddenly justt became dizzy and out. I opened my eye again, I was laying inside Exo's dorm.

I thought to myself "What happen"?

I heard  voices outside my door. It sounded like Chanyeol and Lay talking.

"Here's her medicine. It seems like she forgot to take it" Lay said giving the pills and a glass of water to chanyeol.

The door opened and chanyeol walked in.

"You're up" Chanyeol said handing me the medicine and water. "how are you feeling"? 

"I remember". I told him. 

"You do"? Chanyeol asked with his eyes opened widely. 

"Only bits and pieces though" I said.

"Do you remember me"? He asked.

"Sorry, no, I only remember Kris oppa and going to school with him".

 

The rest of the Exo member were sitting in the living room having a little meeting.

"It's almost 2 weeks already and she haven't remembered much" Sehun said. 

"I never thought about this, but wouldn't her family go to the police department to ask for help". Suho said.

"Well, that's true but she's an adult . It wouldn't be cconsidered a case much since she could've just want to leave or run away from her family." Xuimin said.

"You're right, I wouldn't think the police would take the case and we don't even know which region shes from" D.O added.

 

Knock knock

"Come in" I said.

It was Lay. "Where's Chanyeol"? He asked.

"In the bathroom".

"Siah shi, I bought a charger for your phone". Lay said handing me a bag.

"Oh, thanks" I said in surprise.

"Sorry it took so long, I had to order it online since it was a new version phone" Lay explain.

"No, It's ok, thank you so much" I said reaching for my phone.

"I'll do it for you" Lay said plugging the phone and charger to the wall and then left the room.

I let the phone charged for a few moments and then it by itself.

I picked up the phone and started looking through it. I checked my phonebook and it was empty. I was disappointed at that moment. I realized i had a few chat notifications and there was a mysterious notepad app. I opened it up and there was a phone number in it. 

I dialed the number, waited a few moments and then it rang but I also heard a ringtone in the room too. 

I looked for where the sound was coming from and it was on chanyeol's bed. I finally realized the number that was saved was Chanyeol.

"Does that mean, I actually really knew him"?