11th

You're My Idol

"No, of course not. I'm sleeping on the floor. What's wrong with you Chanyeol? Your mood has been all over the place lately" Tao asked.

"Nothing" Chanyeol said and turned his face against the wall. 

It was already 10pm and I was getting pretty tired. 

"I'm gonna shower" I told Tao.

" Ok" He replied and then got up to all the rooms to notify them that I was in the restroom since the door doesn't lock. 

I went in to shower and after the shower I came out to get dressed. I realized that I only had one pair of under garments. I sat down on the toilet with the towel wrapped around my body. This is going to feel weird. I looked at the back pack that Kris gave me and opened it up to see a pair of under garments in there.

I was shocked but surprised at the same time. It was so thoughtful of him. I didn't expect it. I put it on and it fit me perfectly. I suddenly thought "i went to school with him before so I know him, but how does he know my size? Did he do something with me before?" I started shaking my head to get the thought out. He probably just guessed.

I put my pants (Tao's sweats) on and was halfway to putting the t shirt on when I felt the bathroom door opened.

I quickly pulled the shirt down.

"Sorry" He said quickly and closed the door.

I was already dressed by then and walked out of the bathroom.

He was standing outside my door and bowed to me many times saying sorry. His face was so red.

I told him its ok.

" I didn't know you was in there" He said.

"I thought Tao told everyone" I told him. 

"He probably did but I had on my headphones and was on the computer, sorry" He said again. 

That was the first time, I heard him talk so much to me. 

There's exactly 2 people that don't talk much to me.

One was Chanyeol, he talks alot but he doesn't talk to me. And the other was Kris, he doesn't talk much, period. 

"Thanks for the stuff, Kris shi" I said to him.

"It's ok, We were friends before you lost your memory, I thought maybe I should help you out somehow and please call me oppa like how you use to" He said.

"I called you oppa"? I asked.

"Yes, Kris oppa". He said.

"We must have been pretty close." I said.

"Well, we were partners for 8 weeks" He said.

I thought to myself " we were proabably really good friends then. but how was i even able to start a conversation with him, he's so quiet".

"You should go sleep, it's late. Good night" Kris said as he went into the restroom.

"Good night Kris oppa" I said back bowing.

He gave me a smile and bowed.

I went into the bedroom, Chanyeol and Kai was already in bed. Tao was putting the blanket on the floor for his place to sleep. I went in and put the backpack down with my dirty clothes. 

"Oh, You done" Tao asked.

"Yes" 

"Hopefuly it will keep you warm, wear that hoodie too"  Tao said pointing to the sweater on his bed.

"Tao, it's cold tonight. You sure your gonna sleep on the floor"? I asked.

"I'm fine. You need to sleep somewhere comfortable since your injured" 

"Tao, just sleep on the bed" I told him.

"No!" Chanyeol suddenly said out of no where which made me jumped. " Tao can sleep with me" He said.

"Oh" Was all i said.

Chanyeol made some space for Tao and Tao went to sleep on Chanyeol's bed.

I went to sleep on Tao's bed.

"Woooooo HOOOOHOHOOOO" I heard screaming and a vision. Is this a dream? "There was so many people and so many scream. "EXO! EXO!, people where chanting" I was amongst the crowd. Then I was suddenly on stage. I saw Baekhyun, then I saw this hand that held on to mine but I couldn't see his face but I felt his hands. "Don't go, don't go" I said in my dream. I kept getting flashes of visions in my dream. I saw myself sitting in class. I saw hand patting my head. i looked closer to see if i can see his face. Then I suddenly woke up and it was morning.

The boys in my room was still asleep. I got up to use the bathroom quickly before anybody got up. As I walked out, D.O was awake and he walked straight into the kitchen.

I followed him."Good morning, D.O" 

"Good morning, Noona" He replied.

"Noona?" I asked.

"Yes, you're borned in 92 and i'm in 93 even though I don't know what month,but I can call you noona right?" He asked.

"Yes, sure" 

"Coffee?" He asked

"Yes, please". 

Everybody got up one by one. Then everyone was getting ready except for Kris. 

"Is Kris oppa not going"? I asked.

"He doesn't have a schedule today" Suho said.

"Everyone have different variety shows to atttend but Kris" Luhan said. 

Everybody headed out and I just went into my room and dropped myself on my bed. My head hit something under my pillow.

It was a bag and I opened it up,There was a bunch of stuff in it, like female under garments, female needed things.

I wonder who got it for me.

Kris knocked on my door and I opened it. "Do you want to go out for breakfast"? He asked.

"Is that a good thing? I don't want your fans to see us. Let's make something at home I suggested".

"You cook"? He asked.

"I don't know, but I think I can." I told him.

I started making food and Kris sat down with a paper and pencil. "Since, you're making me food, I'll draw a picture of you" He said.

"You draw well"? I asked.

"Didn't anybody tell you, I'm an artist" He said in a serious tone.

"I can't wait" I said to him. 

I finished making the food at the same time he finished his drawing.

He opened his eyes big " It looks really good" 

"i don't know about the taste" I told him.

"What is this called"? He asked.

"Hmmmm... I'll call it egg fried rice. So can I see my picture now"? 

"Ta-dah" He said turning the picture around. 

I put my hands over my face and laughed in my head. The picture was really unexpected since he said he was an artist.

"i'm good right" He asked.

I put a thumbs up for trying.

We both started eating and watching T.V together.

"So Why are you the only one that don't have a schedule"? 

"I'm not good at korean's variety shows" He said.

"Oh"

Then we became quiet again.

"So... Did you talk to her yet"? I asked out of no where.

"No..." He said.

"You must really like her" I said.

"Yes, I did.. and I still do. We talked alot everyday for 2 months then she just suddenly disappear from the face of the earth".

"Have you ever met her"? 

"It's embarrassing to say, but no.... I know, How is it possible to like someone if you never even met her. But I truly really like her, Just because.... When I talk to her, I feel at ease, I can smile freely, I can talk freely. Every single day she was there waiting for me to get on......."

"she's very lucky, For someone like you to like her"

"No, I'm very lucky that she showed up in my life. She listened to my worries and gives me advice. I miss her." He said looking down.

"What's her name"?

"It's Sa-..."

Ding dong

The door bell rang.

"Oppa, It's me" A woman voiced said through the intercom.