3rd

You're My Idol

After my long flight I finally arrived at Incheon International airport. 

It's been so long since I've been here. 

"Halmoni! " I yell out as I saw her and hugged her.

"I miss you my child" She said as she hug me.

I held her hand and we went to the car together.

She had a personal driver, she seem pretty well off. My eyes opened wide when I arrived at her house. It was beautiful. It had a front gate, the house looked very big, with green lawn, and a few maids  cleaning. 

"Halmoni, Is this your house? Where's grandpa?" 

"Are you surprise my child? This will be your house later on."

"My house?" 

"Your grandfather left all his will to you since you are our only grandchild."

"How?....." I stuttered because I couldn't find the right words".

"I know what you're thinking. How did this happen? How did your parents opened a restaurant.... Grandpa made it happen. Our resturant started out small, then it got more famous and became bigger abd bigger over these years. Now we have many branches all over the world. Your parents are taking care of the one in America. We have 3 resturants throughout korea. Our business is a big success. Your grandfather is on a business trip with your father right now in Japan". 

My grandparents house is alot bigger then my parents house. My room here is the size of my parents living room. I took a shower and went down stairs to have dinner with my grandma. 

"What are you planning to do now since you're done with school?" My grandma asked me. 

I thought for a bit and I wasn't sure what I wanted to do.

"Why don't you take care of one of the resturants in Korea for now."

"Grandma, I don't know how to cook".

She laughed at me. "You are the only grandchild of the CEO, do you think I'm going to let you work in that hot kitchen". 

"Then".....

"Well, you do have to learn from the lower position first to gain experience..."

"Like a waitress"? I asked.

"Yes, is that what they call it in america. I will let you go to work in the Seoul restaurant also I applied for classes in college for you."

"College? But I don't know what I'm going for yet"...

"You're going to Seoul University, and your major is business management. Your mother sent me your school file and your grades were good and you made it. You'll go to school in the morning and work at night".

"but Halmoni..." I whined.

"No buts now go to bed, I'll show you the restaurant tomorrow morning". 

I walked up to my room and laid in bed. I was thinking deeply. Its suppose to be my summer vacation. My mom and my grandma had an evil plan. I was suppose to enjoy my summer, now i have to work and go to school. why asked me what I want to do, if thy are planning it for me already. This is crazy!!. I couldn't even sleep because I was too angry. I went into my closet and took Exo poster out and looked at it.  It's been 2 months since I last seen Chanyeol in person. He gave me his number but I never called him because I don't want to be a crazy fangirl. I don't even know if the number is the real number. I needed to calm myself down, I needed to hear Chanyeol's voice. I opended my laptop. I went on youtube and there was videos where Exo guest appeared on a radio show. So I clicked on it and watched it. Halfway through the video, the MC  was asking the members if there was any fans that give a lasting impression on them. Then he looked and asked Chanyeol "How is it going"? As in the public relationship he's having with his girlfrend. 

"It's fine" He said.

"Is there any fan that give you a lasting impression"? He asked.

"There is, there is" Tao blurted out.

"Dugu (Who)"? All s said looking at Chanyeol. It seems like noone else knew about it but Tao. 

"Well, there was this one time I gave one of my fan my phone number" Chanyeol said shyly.

"When you have a girlfrend? Does she (GF) know?" The MC asked

"Yes she (GF)  know. But the fan and I are just friends"

All of EXO members looked shocked because it was the first time they heard about this story. Only Tao knew because he was the last one to sign the poster and he saw Chanyeol wrote his number down. 

"Did your GF get jealous?" The MC asked.

"What girl wouldn't." Kai said. "I would get Jealous."

"Yes, we got into a small argument after that" Chanyeol said. "But we're fine now."

"Did your fan ever called you"? The Mc asked and all the members listened curiously. 

"No" He said looking down shamingly causing s to laughed hysterically. 

"This is the first time Chanyeol got rejected that's why we're laughing. He once told us he was the type that  never gets rejected" Suho said. 

"What girl would reject our Exo most handsome rapper Chanyeol" The MC said.

"Maybe she couldn't call, She's an international fan". Chanyeol said trying to defend himself. 

I paused the video and thought a little "Is he talking about me? Nahh, can't be."

I played the video back.

"Do you remember her name"?

"Yes, How could I forget her name" He said.

"She must have a very lasting impression on you, Chanyeol GF should close her ears for now. What's her name"?  the MC asked.

"Her name is ................."

_______________________________________________

Short update for now  :)