15th

You're My Idol

"It's WuYifanBias" 

"What"? I asked again thinking I heard wrongly.

"It's WuYifanBias" Lay repeated "Why, what's wrong"?

My face became as white as snow. It was so paIe to the point as if i saw a ghost. I was in shocked. The online woman was me all along? I had a hard time trying to process everything. 

"What's wrong"? Lay asked again tapping my shoulder. But I didn't respond.

He looked at my phone and saw the notifications from WuYifanBias. 

"You're bacon4lunch"? He asked in shock.

"Lay, What should i do"? I asked him almost bursting in tears. I felt really bad now after realizing how i treated him online and the love he has for this woman which was me.

"It's ok.. it's ok...What to do.. what to do" Lay started trying to think. 

I started to blank out. I had a hard time thinking. I saw flashes again of my memories. I feel like I'm getting it back.

"Maybe you should tell him the truth" Lay suggested.

"I wonder how he would feel.. embarrassed...? Hatred...? If he finds out the woman is me?" I asked.

"Nothing can be hidden forever. he'll eventually find out" Lay said.

"But".. I thought a bit.

"Would you rather him finding out himself and realizing that you knew all along or you just tell him everything truthfully". Lay asked.

I stayed quiet and closed my eyes for a moment. 

"How would he react if I told him I was bacon4lunch"? I asked Lay.

"You're bacon4lunch?!" Someone asked from behind me. I can hear his voice shake a little.

"You're bacon4lunch?" He asked again. 

I turned my head around to see if it was really him and yes it was him, Kris.

Lay was sitting in the middle of this awkward atmosphere. I felt bad that he had to go through this too.

"I'll let you two talk" Lay said walking into his room. 

Kris sat down at the sofa across from me. He stayed quiet with his elbow on his knees and his hands covering his face and looking down.

It was very awkward. 

Good thing it was just us three home. Everybody else left to run errands. 

"Oppa" I said quietly to Kris.

"How can this happen"? He said to himself with a solemn voice.

"I'm sorry, oppa" I toold him.

"There's no need to be sorry. You did nothing wrong. We both didn't know. Now everything makes sense to me" Kris said.

 "Everything"? I asked.

"I realized why you didn't show up the day we were suppose to meet" Kris explained.

It became quiet again. I didn't know how i should feel right now since I haven't got my memories back yet and I don't how i felt for him before. 

"Oppa...... do you still like me..... Now that you know she is me"? I asked.

He stayed quiet and looked down. He wouldn't look me in the eyes.

I sat there and waited for his answer.

"I can't......" He said quietly.

Did my past self ever had feelings for this guy? he seems so cold.  He doesn't seem to show his feelings much. He is so mysterious. "I can't" was his answer... does that mean he likes me but have his reasons? or he doesn't like me at all. To tell the truth, I somewhat had a little feeling for him, but the way he treated me was like a friend this whole time. He didn't show much interest because I was just Siah, a classmate to him.

"Why"? I asked.

"Open your hand" He asked me to do out of no where. "This is for you" He said putting a gold bracelet into my hand. "Bacon4lunch told me her birthday was on november 4th and I prepared this for her.  I meant your birthday, it passed a few days ago. "

He then got up from his seat and walked slowly to his room.

"Kris Oppa" I called out to him and he stopped but didn't look back. "Why?... " I asked him again to get an answer.

"Tao....likes you. I can tell" Kris said and walked into his room.

I just stood there dumbfounded. How about me? my feelings? Does it not matter? I said to myself.

Lay walked out from the room and looked at me with concern. My eyes were getting a little watery.

"You want to go for a walk" Lay asked me.

I didn't say anything because I feel like i'll choke up. 

"You're going" He said giving me his sweater and scarf. He hold me by my shoulder and pushed me lightly out the door.

We were walking along a river very quietly. 

"Lay" I said.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to. I'm not gonna ask you unless you want to tell me.I will listen" He said and continued. "But are you ok"?

I looked at him and smiled "Yes, i'm fine"

He smiled back and patted my back. "Let's go back, the boys should be home now". and we went back to the dorm. 

 

A few days had passed, Kris and I had been keeping our distance. He's been avoiding me alot. Lay have noticed and maybe the others have as well. 

I haven't gotten any chat messages from him, I feel like something is missing. I am having a weird feeling everytime i see him now. It feels like butterflies in my stomache. Why am I feeling this way when I didn't feel it before. 

We all sat down to watch a music broadcast that they were on. Tao had always sat next to me and took care of me ever since I got here but for some weird reason, I feel like he's a good friend or a brother to me. 

As we were all focusing on the t.v, I slowly fell asleep on Tao's shoulder. 

"Tao, can I talk to you" Chanyeol said out of no where.

Tao laid me slowly down onto the other side of the sofa and went into the bedroom with chanyeol.

"I have something to tell you". Chanyeol said.

"Ok" Tao said confused.

"Siah is her" Chanyeol said.

Tao had a confused face on.

"Siah is that fan". Chanyeol told him.

Tao opened his eyes widely, "What? How is that possible"?

"I don't know" Chanyeol said. "She just showed up".

"Chanyeol, don't forget you have a girlfriend" Tao said in a stern voice.

"I know.I'm not the type that will cheat. Anyways, I just wanted to let you know" Chanyeol said and left the room.

Tao came out a little bit after.

"Seems like everybody have so many secret tthings to talk about" Suho said.

"I know, there had been a lot of whispering or awkward silents moments" xuimin said. 

Lay looked at Kris and Kris just blankly watched T.V. 

"Noona must have been really tired for taking care of all the chores for us" Kai said.

Kris finally turned to look at me and that moment was when I opened my eyes and saw him. We stared at eachother for a while until Tao interuppted.

"Kris hyung , do you want something to drink?" Tao asked while walking into the kitchen.

"Cola:" He replied. 

"Can you get me water"? Suho said.

"Water for me too" Xuimin said,

"Cola for me" Luhan added.

"Tea" D.O said.

"Cola! cola! Kai, chen, lay,baekhyun,chanyeol,sehun yelled.

"Get it yourself" Tao yelled back from the kitchen.

He came back with just one cola and handed it to Kris.

"Thanks Bro" Kris said. All the other members got up and got their drinks them selves.

"Siah, are you thirsty"? Tao asked.

I stretched a little and sat up. "No, i'm fine".

"Oh, that's a pretty bracelet" Tao said. "Wait, I've seen it somewhere before."