8th

You're My Idol

I opened my eyes. It was blurry at first. I was beginning to have a big headache. My vision became clear, the ceiling was white, the wall was white. I looked at my arm and it was attached to an IV. Why was I here? Who am I? Wait, who are they? There were 12 unique faces in front of me?

"Siah shi, are you ok"? Suho asked.

"Siah? Is that my name"? I asked.

"That's what Kris hyung said. He went to school with you a few months ago". Suho said.

"Are you ok, Siah" Kris said coming close to me. 

I backed away because i don't know who they were. I didn't know who he was. 

"Do you remember anything"? Lay asked.

I tried to think very hard and began to have a big headache.

"Stop, don't think too hard. You'll hurt yourself" Tao said.

"Rest for now" Luhan said.

I laid back down on the hospital bed. Scared. I put the blanket over my head. 

The boys left my room and talked in the hallway.

"Hyung, what are we going to do"? Sehun asked.

"We only know her name and nothing else". Chen said.

"Kris hyung, You're the only what that know her. Do you know anything else about her?"  D.O asked.

"I only knew her name, sorry" Kris said.

Chanyeol stood there quietly and shocked that she was in Korea. He didn't say a single word.

"Where is she going to go or stay? She doesn't remember anything"? Kai said. 

"Maybe we should let her stay with us for now, until she gets her memory back" Kris suggested.

"How about if she never gets it back or takes a while" Sehun asked.

"Then we'll think about it later. Let's just let her stay with us for now" Suho said.

Baekhyun quietly walked back into the room I was in.

"Siah sshi....." He called out.

I removed the blanket from my face and looked at him.

"Do you really not remember me"? He asked curiously.

I shook my head "No".

"You had this hankerchief in your pocket, Do you remember who gave it to you"? He asked again. 

I shook my head again.

"I gave it to you" He said gently.

I looked at  him strangely. "Do I know this guy?" I thought to myself. "Do we have a special relationship"? I kept having questions in my mind. 

"Do you not remember"? He asked.

"I shook my head "No". 

All the boys came back in. I sat up on my bed and looked at each face carefully but nothing came to mind. THey all introduced themselves one by one.

Then leader suho stepped out to give a special announcement. "Siah shi, since your memory haven't come back and you have no where to stay, you can stay with us for the time being. The only information we have about you is that your full name is Lee siah, and you were born on nov,3 1992, also you were originally from the states. We will help you find your family after we are done with our promotion. WE are too busy right now" 

"Promotion"? I asked.

"Yes, We're members of a rookie korean idol group called EXO" Luhan said. 

"Please speak comfortably with us, since we will be living together for a while" Xiumin said.

"Ok" I nodded my head.

"We'll come back tomorrow to pick you up when the hospital discharge you" Kris said.

"One person should stay and help her out here" Suho leader said "I'll tell manager hyung that he's sick" 

"Me, me,Me" All the members volunteered because no one wanted to work or had something else in their mind.

"Can he stay"? I asked pointing at Baekhyun because I felt that I know him more than the others. 

"no!" Chanyeol suddenly yelled his first word. "Tao will stay since he's not feeling well anyways" Chanyeol said because he only trust him with me eventhough Tao don't know that i'm the Chingu fan. 

"I will" ? Tao questioned.

"Ok, then Tao will stay" Suho decided. 

Baekhyun looked a little disappointed. All the members left waving good bye  except for Tao.

"Hi, I'm Tao" He introduced.

"Hi" I gave him a bow. 

"Ummm, I don't have much to say since you don't remember anything" Tao laughed awkwardly. 

"Are you korean"? I asked him.

"No, I'm Chinese. There's a few chinese members in the group" He said.

"Oh, thats why some of your  koreans were a little off" I said. " Do you know what happen to me"? 

"Yes, I was there" He said. 

I had a weird vision in my head of someone holding on to me. I wanted to know who it was. 

"What happen"? I asked curiosly.

"Well, I was there with a few EXO members. We were taking a walk and heard someone call out for help and we all ran there. We saw you being attacked by a guy. The guy saw us and tried to run away. I ran after him and put him on a choke hold, then he fainted. We call the police and  brought you here to the hospital. " He said.

"Thanks, you saved my life" I said with gratitude. 

"Not really, I was so shocked at first. I froze and couldn't move but one of the hyung, helped me get my senses back causing my adrenaline to rush and catch the bad guy.

"Which one of your hyung was it"? I asked.

 

______________________________________________________

Short update.