17th

You're My Idol

"Well, a bit" Kris smiled. 

They arrived at the dorm and ate their snacks.

 

1 week later.

Today was Chanyeol's birthday. He invited mostly close people to him. He also invited me. I arrived with the EXO members. 

"Hey siah, you look nice today" Chanyeol complimented.

"Thanks" I replied. 

"Have you met my girlfriend"? Chanyeol asked.

"No, i havent" 

"She's not here yet, but I would like to introduce you to her" Chanyeol said.

Chanyeol and his gf seems to be in a better relationship now. They worked out their differences and became even closer ever since the day she came to the dorm. I could've met her then but Kris made me hide in the bedroom.

Chanyeol went to greet his other celebrities guests and I just stood to the side and ate some foods with D.O who accompanied me most of the time until Ryeowook showed up. 

Everybody was busy entertaining the guests.

"Siah, this is my gf" Chanyeol said from behind me and tapped my shoulder.

I turned around and we bowed at the same time. "Nice to meet you" We both said.

We both look up at eachother the same time.

"You"! She said in a very high tone voice.

"You know me"? I asked her.

"Don't act dumb with me. You were the one that ruined my stage outfit". She yelled.

"So you know me right" I kept asking her.

"Don't be stupid with me. Stop grabbing my arm" She said and slapped me in the face really hard.

At that moment, I saw everything that was in my memory. It all came back all in that one moment.

"What are you doing"? Chanyeol yell at his gf and try to help me up from the floor.

His gf pulled him away from me and Lay came to the rescue and helped me outside. I had my hand on my face. It was so painful. I remember now, the day that I was slapped by her, I met Baekhyun. 

Kris.... I thought to myself. My heart started trembling. I was in love with a man I never met but that man turns out to be Kris.I thought and started sobbing to myself.

"Are you ok"? Lay asked for the fifth time in which I didn't hear.

I nodded my head.

"Hold on, I'll go get my jacket. I'll take you home" Lay said.

"No, go inside. Have fun, it's chanyeol's birthday" I told him. 

"I should still get you a jacket. It's cold out here" Lay said.

"No, I got it" Tao said walking out from the building with an extra jacket in his hand.

Lay went back inside to help chanyeol with the guests.

He wrapped the jacket around me while Kris watched from the building above.

"I heard what happen" Tao said giving me a tissue.

"Thanks" I said taking the tissue.

We both sat on the sidewalk.

"You should go inside with the boys" I told him.

"I don't like big parties" He replied.

"The moon is so bright today" I said while we both stared into the sky.

"AHHHH WOOOOOOOOOO" Tao howled.

"What are you a wolf, growling like that. Did you drink too much"? I asked laughing.

He laughed back, " It kind of reminded me of our song" Tao said.

"Thanks for always sticking by me" I told him.

"That's what friends are for". Tao said. 

"Tao, you're the first person I'm telling this to" I whispered to him. "I got all my memories back"

"Really" He said smiling. "That's a good thing, you should call and tell your family so they won't worry".

"Thanks Tao" I said while taking the his phone he was handing to me. I gave him a very big hug after. I looked up and realize Kris was up there all along.

I hope he doesn't misunderstand this hug. He looked at me and smiled,  but I saw pain in his eyes. 

I called my mom and grandparents and told them everything that happen and that everything was ok. They were all very emotional. My mom even flew from the states to Korea to look for me. I told them I'll go home soon. Tao sat there and watched my eyes get all teary and wiped it for me. After hanging up the phone, Tao had the biggest smile on his face.

"Your family really loves you. I miss my family alot" He said.

I tapped his hands, "They know you're working hard here and I can tell your members loves you alot too" I told him.

"Yes, I know" Tao said.

"Tao..." I said. "Can I ask you a question"?

"Yes, sure,anything" He said curiously.

"Do you like someone"? I asked.

"You know too"? He asked. "But How....  I didn't really show it".

"Who is it"? I asked with a curious look on my face.

"Come closer" He said and I moved my ears closer to his lips.

"Who"? I asked again because I couldn't hear him clearly.

He was about to whisper it again but then he paused a bit and turned his head.

"You" He answered.