14th

You're My Idol

I wonder what kind of relationship did we have. Don't tell me, I was messing with another woman's boyfriend. I think i should keep my distance. 

"Was that my phone'? Chanyeol asked walking into his room and picked up the phone. He looked at the caller ID, it was actually his gf. 

I tried to hide my phone but he saw it.

"Is there any numbers in your phone"? He asked.

"No" I told him.

"You can't call out or in with your phone since there's no sim card" He said.

"Oh yeah" I thought to myself. "What a dummy".

" We'll try to find your family, Do you have like other ways to find them like chat or email." He said. " but You shuld take a nap" Chanyeol said and turned off the light and door as he left the room. 

I looked at my phone again and checked the chat notifications.

It was all from a person called WuYifanBias.

"What's this? Who is he? Wait, he's online".

WuYifanBias: Where have you been?

What should I say to him, maybe he knows alot about me. Is he close to me, does he know I'm missing.

Bacon4lunch: ....

WuYifanBias: Is everything ok?

I didn't know what to say to him.I didn't even know who he was. 

Bacon4lunch: Do you know who I am?

WuYifanBias: What kind of question is that?

Bacon4lunch: Do you know my name?

WuYifanBias: Your real name?

Bacon4lunch: Yes

WuYifanBias: You can't disclosed your personal information on here. We were suppose to meet up but you never came.

Bacon4lunch: So you don't personally know me....

WuYifanBias: Why are you talking so weird?

I thought to myself. This person is a joke. Maybe even a stalker really. I just signed off. 

I suddenly heard a punch in the wall from the next room. I wonder  who it was. I got up from my bed and stood at my dorr way.

I saw Tao run towards the room.

"Hyung, what happen? are you ok"? Tao asked.

Kris just had his face and head down the whole time. 

I could hear a bit of sobbing. I wonder if everything is ok.

Tao closed the door to the bedroom and stayed inside with Kris.

"I think it's the online girl" Baekhyun whispered.

"Did he get dumped"? Kai asked.

"They never dated" Suho said nugging kai in the shoulder.

Ow hyung"

"You and your fasle rumors" Chen whispered.

I wonder what happened. He seem so sad.

 

"Suho, I just remembered it's Kris's birthday tomorrow But we have schedules that night." Luhan said.

"Oh my god, I completely forgot since we were so busy with our promotion" Suho said.

"What should we do"? Chanyeol asked. 

"Let's do a party, since we haven't had one in a while" Chen said.

"Luhan and I will buy the alcohol but sehun and kai can't drink" Xuimin said.

"Sehun and Kai can clean" Suho said.

""Chen and Lay will go but the cake and candles" Suho commanded.

"Yes sir" They replied.

"D.O, Baekhyun, and I will buy the foods and Siah and Tao will buy decorations. Sehun and Kai make sure you watch Kris, but most likely he'll sleep in bed all day. Kah-jah (Let's go)" suho said

 

Everyone divided and went to where they need to go.

Tao and I took a cab, we were quiet. He also seem sad about something.

"Is eveything ok"? I asked him.

He looked at me and looked down with a sad expression. "When I see Kris hyung like that it makes me sad too."

"It's ok." I said patting his back. "He met her online, he'll get over her soon. What kind of girl would reject Kris like that" I said reassuring him.

"Hopefully, he'll forget her soon and be a bit more cheerful" Tao said.

"Should we buy him a gift"? I asked Tao.

"I already have something prepared" Tao replied.

"Oh" I replied back.

The cab came to a stop at the decor store.

"Let's just get the decorations and go back. We don't have a lot of time" Tao said grabbing my hand and helping out of the cab. 

After buying the stuff, we were the first one to get back. Sehun and Kai also helped us blow the balloons and hang the deorations up. Then a few moments  later, the cake, booze, and grocery came. 

D.O was in the kitchen by himself, so I decided to help him cook.

"Thanks noona" He said.

"No problem".

We both made a variety of foods like Teobokki, kimchi chigae, Kalbi, and bulgogi. The table was set, the candles were in the cake and then..

"Kris hyung, it's time for dinner"! Kai yelled.

Then we turned off all the lights. He opened the door and it was dark and he walked out into the living room.

"Saengil chu ka hamnida (Korean), Shengri chu kuai Le (Chinese), HAppy birthday to Kris, Happy Birthday to you" We all sang.

He had a little smile on his face and then blew the candles.

Everybody started clapping and we all sat down and ate dinner and drank a bit. WEll, alot.

"Hyung, I got you a present" Tao said handing a box.

Everybody watched as kris unwraps it. He saw the gift and hugged Tao tightly. 

"Thanks, bro" Kris said.

"What is it"?everybody asked.

"It's an Art set and on the first page of the paper he wrote Jai yo" Kris told us.

We all enjoyed the night. Everybody seems a bit drunk even Sehun and Kai. I think they snuck some alcohol into their system. 

By morning everybody was knocked out. I slept on one sofa, Xuimin slept on the other sofa, some were on the floor and some were in the rooms. I realized I had a blanket on me. I wonder who put it on. 

I was the first one up, I washed up and went into the kitchen. I thought to myself, these boys are going to wake up with a hangover, I should make them soup. Then here comes Baekhyun walking into the kitchen with his head down. 

He sat down at the dinner table and laid his head facing down.

"Hangover" I asked.

"Yes, you don't have one?" He replied

"I do' I told him.

Your strong, how are you functioning? every body movement I make, I want to puke." He said

I laughed, "somebody has to make food." 

"Noona." D.O said walking into the kitchen and laid his head on my shoulder. "Thank you" He said.

"Its fine, now go sit down with Baekhyun" I told him and he walked  and stayed in the same position as Baekhyun.

Members one by one came out and sat in the same position.

"You guys snuck again" Suho said looking at Kai and Sehun.

They stayed quiet like they didn't hear anything. 

"Do you need help"? Lay asked walking into the kitchen.

"No hangover"? I asked.

"no, I'm not a heavy drinker, I didn't drink much." He replied.

"Can you cut this"? I asked handing the knife to him.

"Sure" He said.

The rest of the members watched with a bit of jealousy in their eyes. 

"You guys look cute together" Chanyeol mocked.

We didn't say anything. We focused on our cooking. Lay was actually very charming. He has very pretty dimples. we got along very well eventhough he didn't speak much since his korean wasn't too good.But we communicate well with body language. He was pretty attractive but too bad he doesn't seem too interested much. He's so focus with his career. 

"Hyung,You and your girlfriend look cute together too" Kai said.

Kris just watched and study Chanyeol and Tao expression. Tao watched Kris and Chanyeol expression. 

"There is something up with Chanyeol for sure" Tao and Kris thought the same thing. "But what is it"?

A few days later, my phone was exploding with chat messages. I ignored it because it was from a person named WuYifanBias. 

Lay was trying to watch a segment that he starred on but was distracted by my phone so i just turned my phone to silent.

"Is that chat notification from ___ chatroom"? Lay asked.

"How did you know"? I asked.

"Well, Kris hyung uses that too". He replied.

"Oh, what's his screen name, maybe I should bother him" I said.

"You should, He's been  stuck on his computer all day" Lay said.

"So, what's his Screen name"? I asked.