12th

You're My Idol

"It's Chanyeol's Girlfriend. Go to your room" Kris told me. I went in there and closed the door.

"What brings you here"? He asked her.

"Your manager gave me Exo's schedule so that's why I know your home." She said.

"That's not what I asked you" He said in a serious tone. "Why are you here"?

"Why haven't you reply to my message, why haven't you picked up my phone call"? She asked.

I could barely hear what was going on but it sounded like they were arguing. I wonder why he was arguing with Chanyeol's girlfriend.

"I told you I can't do this to Chanyeol" He said turing his back on her.

She wrapped her arms around him and laid her face on his back "Oppa, I love you. You know I do"

She started crying. He turned around and wiped her tears. "Chanyeol is like a brother to me, I can't do this" Kris said to her.

"Oppa, what do you want me to do. I told you I'll break up with him if I have to, but you won't let me" She cried.

"I'm sorry, It's my fault, if only I was brave enough to confess to you first but now its too late. I care more for chanyeol than you or myself. I want him to be happy. I want you to love him with all your heart" 

"Oppa, no..." 

"I don't have feelings for you anymore. Please, Move on, your with Chanyeol now, please"

"No, oppa, please don't let me go" She kept crying.

"I have some body else" He confessed.

"Who? Who? Tell me" She asked in shock. "Is that why you don't want me anymore"?

"No, that's not the reason, the real reason is because you're with Chanyeol and I love him like a brother. I can't betray him."

"Oppa, you better not regret this later on" She warned and left the dorm room.

 

A few moments later i slowly opened my door.

"Come out" He said.

"Is everything ok"? I asked curiously.

"Yes" He answered.

"you don't look ok" I said.

"I'm fine" He replied and walked into his room.

He went on the computer and sign on to his chat. "Where are you when I need you"? He thought. 

WuYiFanBias has sign on. 8:00pm

WuYifanBias: Hello? you there? Busy? 8:01pm

Bacon4lunch is offline. 8:01pm

WuYiFanBias: Is everything ok? You haven't been on for 2 days already. 8:00pm

Bacon4lunch is offline. 8:00pm

WuYiFanBias:Satang-ee, I'm worried. It's day 3. 8:00pm

WuYifanBias: I have so much to talk about. I have so many things to tell you. I've stopped picking up that girl's call like you suggested. I feel much better now.  8:26pm

Bacon4lunch is offline. 8:26pm

WuYiFanBias: Are you angry at me or something? Is everything ok? The last time I talked to you, I told you I was going to tell you my secret. It's day 4. Satang-ee, Oppa miss you like crazy.  1:00pm

WuyifanBias: Is it because of my confession that you stopped talking to me? I'll wait for you ok. 1:15pm

WuYifanBias: She came to my house again. I don't know what to do. I need some advice. The secret was that she's my bestfriend's gf and she really likes me. She won't leave me alone!! I need help.  3:00pm

Bacon4lunch has sign on.

WuYiFanBias: Satang-ee ( Remember this is Siah's code name online since real name couldn't be used. They both don't know that they know eachother in real life) you there?

Bacon4lunch has signed off.

I sat in the living room, a bit clueless. I have no clue what happen. I saw a cell phone on the table. Did the boys forgot their phone? It was turned off, so I pressed the button to turn it on. It and started loading then it suddenly turned off because it had no more battery. 

Kris came out from his room and he looked a bit angry. Maybe it was his cellphone so I put it down slowly. 

"That's your cellphone, we found on you that day" Kris told me.

"This" I said picking the phone up and showing him.

"Yeah, No one has the same charger, so we couldn't charge it for you. You probably have your family phone numbers save to your phone right"?

"i don't know" I told him honestly.

"Because we couldn't find the sim card. It came out of the phone. If you save your number to your sims, we have no way of retrieving the phone numbers" Kris said. 

"Oh, hopefully, it's save to the phone" I thought.

"kris oppa! What kind of relationship did we have before"? I curiously asked.

"We had a normal friendship, like classmates" He said.

"Really? You sure?" I asked again because I keep having visions of him touching my head and smiling very happily.

"well, honestly....." He paused. "I use to like you until I met her" He confessed.

"Ohhhh...." I said awkwardly. "The online..."

"Yes, her" He said.

"Well, you got over me quick" I said jokingly.

"If you say so" He said mysteriously. 

"Oppa, you're so secretive" 

He just smiled and focused on the T.V. 

It's 5:00pm, Chanyeol, Tao, and Lay should be home from their schedule soon. 

A few miniutes later the door bell rang

"We are One". They said and Kris opened the door.

Chanyeol and Lay walked in first and I bowed to them. Chanyeol just looked at me and went into the bathroom. Lay went to his room to put his things away. Tao was still at the door way.

"Kris Hyung, Can we talk for a bit"? Tao asked and pulled kris outside with him.

They both sat out by the doorway.

"What is it"? Kris asked.

"You know the backpack"? Tao asked.

"Backpack"? Kris looked confused.

"The one I opened up at the restaurant" 

"Yes, What about it"? Kris asked,

"Why does Siah have it? Did you buy the things for her?" Tao asked.

Kris looked a little flustered, so he just told the truth. "Who else would buy it for her, if I didn't"?

Tao thought a little " Well, that's true, but why didn't you just tell me that from the start"?

"Well, its a bit embarrrassing? No?" kris questioned.

Tao thought again." Well kinda. So you didn't buy it for a gf after all, you bought it for siah as a friend should do, right"?

"Of course" Kris said.

"I feel much better" Tao said taking a deep breath. 

"Why"? Kris asked.

"nothing" Tao said shrugging his shoulder and walking into the dorm. "Come on hyung" He said helping kris up.

"Weird kid" Kris said tapping his back.

While everybody is doing their own thing, I went into my bedroom. Chanyeol was already laying on his bed, facing the wall.

I sat on my bed quietly. "How did it go today"? I asked him. To try to get rid of the awkward atmosphere. 

"Ok" Was the only thing he said.

"Oh..." 

"Siah shi, Can I talk to you"? Chanyeol suddenly said and sat up on his bed facing me.

"Huh"? He caught me by surprise. 

"You honestly don't remember me"? 

I got up from my bed and stared at his face, I got closer and closer looking at his face to see if i can recognize something.

But I couldn't I shook my head.

I was squatting for too long and my ankle gave out and I almost fell backwards. Chanyeol grabbed my hand quickly and pulled me up. I landed on top of him. His head almost hitting the wall, I used my hands to shield his head and my hand slammed between the wall and his head. We were both in a really awkward position.

"what are you two doing"?