10th

You're My Idol

Kris just quickly clothes his backpack and ignored TAo's question. He thought to himself "Would it sound ok if  I told him I bought it for Siah"?

And in Tao's mind "So he probably does have a girlfriend. He went shopping with her then rather pick me up".

"I ordered food already" Kris quickly said changing the subject.The food came and we all ate.

We went to the dorm affterward. Chanyeol rang the door bell. 

"Dugusayo (Who is it)"? A voiced asked

"We are One!" Tao answered.

I guess that was their passcode. 

The door then opened and it was Lay. 

I immediately bowed when I saw him. He was very good looking as i take a closer look, especially when he smiles, i can see his dimples.

"Come in." Suho said. 

I walked in sticking closely behing Tao since I felt closest with him. 

"Don't be shy,Siah" Xuimin said.

"Sit down" Chen said.

Tao pulled me over in front of him and sat me down.

Chanyeol was just staring from the side.

"Do you remember anything yet"? Luhan asked.

"Not really". I said looking down.

"Did you eat yet"? Suho asked.

"Yes" 

"Your answers are very short and direct" Suho said smiling.

I also just awkwardly smiled.

"It's also winter, so it gets really cold at night here since our heater is broken, I hope thats ok with you" Suho said.

"Yes" I replied. 

"Tea is ready" D.O yelled out from the kitchen. 

"Kai and sehun went to go grab it for everyone. We all sat in the living room together.

I sat in the far end and Tao sat on the side of me. 

I can feel chanyeol staring at me, which felt a bit creepy. 

"Where's Kris"? Xuimin asked.

"Where else" Luhan answered.

"The computer again"? Xuimin said.

"He's been waiting for that one girl to go online, but she hasn't" Baekhyun said.

"Did they break up already? He talked to her everyday for a few months but suddenly she isn't online anymore" Kai said.

"Was he really dating her"? Tao asked.

"Don't listen to kai, he likes to make false rumors" D.O said.

Kris came to the living room and the room became quiet, he got his cup of Tea. 

"Talking about me" Kris said charismaticly.

"No, your not that awesome" Chen said with a smirk.

"The room only gets quietly awkward when you talk about me" Kris said.

"You caught us" Suho said with his hands up.

"She didn't sign on again"? Chanyeol asked.

"No" Kris said with a sigh.

"It's ok, maybe she's busy" Luhan said tapping Kris back.

Kai got off the sofa so kris can sit and the rest of the younger ones sat on the floor.

We all watch a music show together.

Sitting from left to right was me, Tao, Suho, Lay and on the other sofa was Chanyeol, Xuimin, Luhan, and Kris.

Sitting on the floor in front of me was Sehun, Baekhyun, D.O, Kai ,and Chen.

"Our perfomance is on" Kai yelled.

Everybody was so focused on the television.

"Cold'? Tao whispered to me.

i shook my head "no". 

He touched my hand and it was freezing. He carefully took his sweater off and put it over me.

I thank him and we were back watching T.V.

But for some reason, I can feel two eyes watching me. I turned and look. It was chanyeol.

I thought to myself "Why is he looking at me like that? Doesn't he have a Gf? I heard from Tao.

He haven't really said much to me. 

Kris got up and went to his room after their performance was over. 

I got up to use the bathroom and relaized the bathroom door lock is broken. Just great. I used it quickly and  as I came out, Kris call my name and I went in there.

He handed me a back pack. "You can have this" Kris said.

I took it from him a little flustered and confused. 

He seems so cold and quiet, I didn't dare to ask him what it was... and I supposedly had class with him before.

After handing me the backpack, he went back to his computer and  stared at the screen. 

I walked back and sat down at my previous spot and put the bag down to the side. 

Everyone was so focus on the T.V they probably didn't even know I got up. 

I thought to myself, "kris probably like this girl alot.. to wait for her like that.. but he's never even met her. Does he have some type of obsession"? I shivered after thinking about it.

"You ok?, You want me to get you a blanket" Tao asked.

"No, I'm fine" I said smiling.

Chanyeol suddenly got up and went into his room. 

"What's wrong with him"? Luhan asked.

"Maybe it's his gf again" Sehun said.

Chanyeol closed the door to his room and stand with his back against it. "Why can't she remember me? Why am I getting angry? She is just a friend right?" He thought to himself. 

He went on his bed and dug his face into his pillow.

The door to his room opened, "Chanyeol, Siah shi is going to be staying in this room too since it's the biggest room" Suho told. 

"Where is she going to sleep? There's only three bed" Chanyeol said.

"She'll sleep on mine" Tao said walking into the room with me. 

"With you"!? Chanyeol shockingly yelled.