19th

You're My Idol

2 months later

Kris and Tao went for a walk along the Han river like their usual once a month. 

"How are you and Siah?" Tao asked out of nowhere.

"We're doing well. She have to go back to the states soon to help her parents. but we'll still keep in touch" Kris said.

"That's good". 

"Tao, I really want to ask you a serious question and you can't avoid it this time" ?

"It doesn't matter" Tao said before Kris even ask the question.

"Really Tao, who do you like"?

"I don't have the same feeling for that person anymore, so it doesn't matter" 

Kris sigh, "I just want you to be happy. You can tell me anything"

"Hyung,I know about what happen between you and Chanyeol's gf. I truly want you to be happy too" Tao said.

"Oppa!" I call out to him while waiting for him along the han river.

"Tao, you want to come with us" Kris asked.

"No, hyung. It's ok. You go, she's waiting" Tao said.

"I'll see you later" Kris said tapping Tao's back before walking toward me.

Kris ran to me and held my hand. "Kris hands I will forever remember. It was the same hands that held me tightly when I was helpless" I waved good bye to Tao and he waved back and gave me a smile. 

Kris and I walked together as Tao watched us from the back. 

"Life don't usually go the way you planned it, but I wish you two the best" Tao said as he threw a ring into the river.

"One day, I'll find you. My one and only Destiny". 

1 year later

The shadow of a young woman beneath the sunset, walking along a sandy beach. She had beautiful long black silky hair.

"What's this"? She said walking toward a bright reflection in the sand. "Waahh, a ring. It's pretty" She said putting it on her finger. 

"It fits perfectly". She said continuing on her walk along the beach.

__________________________________________________________

The end. 

 

Tao and the mysterious girl love story might be put into my next story "forever yours" If you want to follow them.